May 02, 2024, 04:36:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - MEER.  (Read 4103 times)

UltraX

• View Profile
Re: Application - MEER.
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2021, 06:46:30 pm »
ooof, look who's we have here HAHAHHAAH
https://i.imgur.com/VJwsacK.png
https://imgur.com/kg5qZYV
accept him in this whole shit better.....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 06:49:26 pm by UltraX »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TittySucker69

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2021, 07:12:48 pm »

Last thing I'd like to see before VU get fucked completely is a cafer having their tag, couldnt be more happier HAHAH enjoy the mimi and let cafers turn VU into cafe clan and be rulers of it. I will surely be banned for being so brave and saying facts though 🥺
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 07:16:04 pm by TittySucker69 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2021, 07:25:00 pm »
Remove.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2021, 08:06:38 pm »
Last thing I'd like to see before VU get fucked completely is a cafer having their tag, couldnt be more happier HAHAH enjoy the mimi and let cafers turn VU into cafe clan and be rulers of it. I will surely be banned for being so brave and saying facts though 🥺
You know we already have Febulous right? Also yes you're very brave posting under an alt-account, in fact I'll clap slowly to you :)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2021, 10:58:11 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

kehl

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2021, 04:26:16 am »

We are literally tired of your dumb lies hhhh..
i know meer from very long time he is one of my best friend and let me tell u wat happend in the picture.
soo the wifi that meer uses is Public wifi. his friends use the same wifi too. Wifi disconnected somehow and all got disconnected that's it. i've seen the pc of meer too. he is not an cafer. please ignore my bad english.
lol poor sos tryingg his best to stop meer from reaching his goal.... hhh JAJAJA sos noob.  :thumbsdown:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2021, 04:51:05 am »
No need to mention anyone because there to much drama 😜

So Finally SOS came again with some new worthless topic.
So ya'll know that i used to use Public Wi-Fi and all these players are from my neighbours. Whenever Electricity goes off we y'all get timeout same time. What's wrong in it? Sos why do you come up with these rubbish ideas? If you still think that i'm an cafer get some big proof and i'll accept it. If you don't have any proof leave me alone. Best of luck.😜
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2021, 04:53:54 am »
You know we already have Febulous right? Also yes you're very brave posting under an alt-account, in fact I'll clap slowly to you :)
Hi PunkNoodle bro.
Exactly brother. IDK What's wrong with him what is he upto. He always come's up with some nonsense ideas and try to prove i'm cafer. lol

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2021, 05:25:26 pm »
Denied.

You're a liar MEER. We don't take kindly to liars here, so I'd suggest you revise your tactics next time. Good luck.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember