login
March 29, 2024, 02:18:13 pm

Author Topic: Top 5 servers  (Read 1346 times)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 servers
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2019, 07:48:38 am »
EAD
CTF
RTV
EC
SvM
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 08:24:17 am »
Lw
Ec
Ctf
Ead
Vccnr hellboy_vkk svr
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 12:02:29 pm »
LW
Argonath RPG
RTV/CTF
EAD
EC

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2019, 10:51:54 am »
VCCNR
Vks
EC
EAD
LW

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2019, 04:11:10 pm »
EA - XE
LW'S
CTF
RTV
IL
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2019, 04:45:10 pm »
CTF
LW's
RTV
EAD
EA
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2019, 06:11:30 pm »
My top 5:

CTF - everybody knows I love CTF. I think it has the best practical use case of objective and fast-paced combat of all other servers. Also works well for competitive clan wars, however, cheap tactics is all you need.

EAD - being a cannon fodder, one life thing ain't really my style, but its a really a nice competitive gamemode nonetheless. Because of its nature, its a more slower paced competitive gamemode than CTF is, but it brings out the tactician in you far better than CTF ever could. Works well for clan wars just as well as CTF does.

EC - the XE replacement as Charley said, I'm sorry, lol but doesn't mean its bad, it's quite the necessary server to have just non-competitive craziness.

Miami-Dade - racing. If I could script I'd make a lot of these types of servers to be honest. I appreciate the long-term effort to promote racing from a very simplistic script.

VKs - credit where credit is due, I spawned a Hunter in this server one day fighting a Sea Sparrow around VCPD at Washington Beach. That experience is where Vice War 8's push for aerial warfare came from. That shit was too fun to give up on, I had to change the dynamic this year  ;D

Some mentions:

VCCNR - a lil confusing for my taste but I deeply appreciate the effort put there

LW - whether 2009 or 2019, I still don't like this server. XE any day. I appreciate the push for stability though. Back in the day I think you had 100 kills the server would crash or some shit? And was the only server that really made sniper popular to me (though it had VIP access back then).

Argonath - not much of a role play fan but its a solid enough RPG experience for VC:MP. Heists were fun but hard to setup. Taxes too fucking high and they robbed all my cash in the bank account.

Liberty City Unleashed - for how many years now have I seen this server empty for? It's like Miami-Dade unfortunately, but it is refreshing map wise. In my opinion they should combine cuz Vice City is no map to race on, and Libery City Unleashed is just...there.

PTP/KTB/RTV - I wished they weren't EAD/CTF style. They could've been handled differently in my opinion, especially PTP since I was making one myself but got beat to it

SvM - I'm not a VU if you ask me my activity for this server lol
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2019, 07:12:17 am »
  • Littlewhitey's
  • VK's Server
  • Extreme Addicts
  • EAD
  • Rob the vehicle
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 04:49:58 pm by Zatch »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2019, 01:28:26 pm »
VW8 Benchmark server <3
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Azal

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2019, 01:04:38 pm »
Gonna list my is  choices in order by number

1.N/A
2.N/A
3.N/A
4.RTV: have not really played here a lot but this server has some of the best people in its staff. Gameplay wise its pretty meh for me because the concept of robbing a vehicle and capturing it in your base still does not click in my mind idk why but maybe the reason is that it sometimes feels like you’re playing CTF with only 1 flag but yeah other than that it is currently the best community in vcmp without a doubt atleast for me.

5.EA: i really love this server but the server constantly lags so much that i always wanna stop playing it after sometime other than that the twist the developers added to vanilla TDM in form of gangs is so unique and that makes the server so much more fun and exciting because encouraging people to fight in basically the whole vice city map keeps the game fresh. About the server staff my opinion is same as RTV

6.VKs: this server has its uniqueness but in a completely different way. What it does is allows players to have their very own virtual world (which they call prop) which they can lock edit, lock, ban certian people from entering their virtual or atleast kick and they also have a lot of custom objects like cars etc which you can use to decorate your custom world
About the server staff though I’d say they could use some improvement even though AngelOfDeath is the owner but he does not regularly administer the server himself. One thing i have especially seen the staff do is leak player aliases without their consent i have no proof of this so can’t really prove it duh.

7.LWs: Alright i am hella pissed on LWs because i have played so much here but the devs in my opinion simply ruined the server themselves by doing the following stuff:
30 FPS limit: yeah that stupid limit the stubborn owners won’t get rid of even though more than 90% of the playerbase including myself was against it instead what they did when the playercount dropped was actually pretty shameful because what they did after they noticed limited playercount which was an obvious backlash to the limit what they did is they introduced a Donator event which basically gave all the players ability to earn more virtual cash in their server and it worked the playercount came back to normal but now none who actually knew how to play ever went there or rarely did. Cuz even server admins hated the limit.

Weapon pickups: yes they did exist at one point in 03z r2. When a player died he dropped all the weapons he had on the floor which was great but removed that too

Givecash removal: they did this out of the blue without informing anyone it was ever gonna happen on one random day they just removed it which was met by severe backlash but yeah this is getting too long.

What I think of LW staff is that it has both some of the most and some of the least experienced people in it but in general they are not very effective because in my most recent joins in LW i have noticed either 2 kids are flaming each other or a blatant hacker is making sprees on you and mocking you lol.

8.EC: This server is basically a bad copy of XE server concept including rules. It also does not have anything unique and is basically a toxic community even though there are punishments for being toxic nobody cares a lot of people especially the ones with artificial lag play here and when you call them out on their bullshit they start flaming you in a very toxic way. Id like to give no comments on server staff
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 01:06:11 pm by Azal »
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2019, 08:34:21 am »

The top servers i think are best.

ViceLand, Vks  both have same features, where you can design your own world and function it the way you desire.

CTF, EA/D, Empire Gaming best for clan wars and tournaments. Focused on strategy and tactics than DM.

LW for simple TDM work and jah.

EC, EA for massive TDM work.

Miami dade racing, simple but still one of the best place to enjoy racing with ur friends.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2019, 09:20:43 am »
VK's, ( FULL of nobs ):D
LW
RTV
EAD
CTF

Bart's Work

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2019, 11:40:31 am »
I believe there are many top servers existed ever in vcmp but its so bad they aren't popular for so many reasons
1. sky city server and LW - my first gameplay exists there, the gamemode is a bit boring for me but I had much fun, sometimes it's not the server attracting me, it's people around.
2.  ead - nothing more to say, it has my favorite gamemode
3.  rtv - my own server, I came up with the idea after capturing pickups for a whole day, thinking if I can make up some missions on vehicles despite racing, so I made a script for a try. I didn't know there are people addicted to it and helping me improve the server. It doesn't seem like a easy work to balance the vehicles but we are trying our best, that's how it becomes my top server
4. viceland / vks comprehensive, unique, and lots of fun!
5. gtb/ctf/and some other competitive gamemode included servers
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.