login
May 02, 2024, 07:22:13 pm

Author Topic: Application - Almo  (Read 6068 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Almo
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2017, 04:06:17 pm »
My words might going to hurt you but i will be honest you seems like a tag whore, you maybe played with VUs i get it, but you showed 0 interest in joining VU.

How would i show my interest, I've been active in forum, been playing with members, had chat with some i think that's how u show your interest well anyways thank you for the vote
Well, you showed my point in your reply, thanks, good luck.
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2017, 04:21:16 pm »
goodluck elmo
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2017, 04:37:38 pm »
My words might going to hurt you but i will be honest you seems like a tag whore, you maybe played with VUs i get it, but you showed 0 interest in joining VU.

How would i show my interest, I've been active in forum, been playing with members, had chat with some i think that's how u show your interest well anyways thank you for the vote
Well, you showed my point in your reply, thanks, good luck.

I chat when its required, if i chat with all of you for no reason, somehow it would seem like i am trying to beg for votes, so i chat when i think its time, and about interest how should i show it, by saying that 'i like vu' or 'i want to join vu' everytime i see a member, i think I've shown enough interest by playing with u guys and trying to interact with u guys in forum, and about the tagwhore thing, i don't get the point
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2017, 07:42:02 pm »
Nope...

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2017, 07:49:36 pm »
I chat when its required, if i chat with all of you for no reason, somehow it would seem like i am trying to beg for votes, so i chat when i think its time, and about interest how should i show it, by saying that 'i like vu' or 'i want to join vu' everytime i see a member, i think I've shown enough interest by playing with u guys and trying to interact with u guys in forum, and about the tagwhore thing, i don't get the point

It's okay, talk when you feel the time is right. You don't need to bother yourself and others without any specific reason, I get your point. I can safely conclude from your recent posts that you have somehow not managed to socialize enough with many of our members. Talking without a point is another thing, approaching people to socialize is a totally different one. Whenever I play, I respond to a dozen people whom I don't know at all, I team up with them when they request to do so, I duel with them when they say so. Do you get my point? Those people are simply trying to socialize and no, we are not idiots to think of someone as an asslicker just because he was nice enough to say hi first.

I believe this is the reason most of us don't know you more which ultimately leads to trust issues. You might like to work on that. I can assure everyone over here is very approachable and very keen to socialize. Many of our newly accepted Trainees got to know us this way :)
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2017, 08:03:34 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2017, 08:06:59 pm »

It's okay, talk when you feel the time is right. You don't need to bother yourself and others without any specific reason, I get your point. I can safely conclude from your recent posts that you have somehow not managed to socialize enough with many of our members. Talking without a point is another thing, approaching people to socialize is a totally different one. Whenever I play, I respond to a dozen people whom I don't know at all, I team up with them when they request to do so, I duel with them when they say so. Do you get my point? Those people are simply trying to socialize and no, we are not idiots to think of someone as an asslicker just because he was nice enough to say hi first.

I believe this is the reason most of us don't know you more which ultimately leads to trust issues. You might like to work on that. I can assure everyone over here is very approachable and very keen to socialize. Many of our newly accepted Trainees got to know us this way :)

hey, thanks. I get your point, I'll try my best in the future but its the way I've been but still I'll try to change up a bit
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 08:08:35 pm by Almo »

AsaD.

• Fanatic
  • The word "B" in Dr.Shawn is kbown as "Brain"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 07:35:14 am »

[/quote]i agree.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:37:09 am by AsaD. »
Funny Funny x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)

im not with russians nor mad lemons,i take that skin which i like more.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2017, 02:48:19 pm »
Good Luck.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 05:31:38 pm »

i agree.
[/quote]

When you become vu member?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2017, 08:04:52 pm »
Changed to Neutral
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Huzaifa^

• Regular
  • NighTMarE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 06:16:31 am »
Good Luck  :thumbsup:

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 01:53:43 pm »
Try gay sex with some of the guys :D

Well, I'll vote when I meet you ingame!
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 10:31:00 pm »
Good luck dude!

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2017, 08:46:00 am »
good luck almo :>