April 27, 2024, 11:19:34 pm

Author Topic: Application - Dr.Danny  (Read 2428 times)

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Dr.Danny
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 03:55:37 pm »
Just keep trying, and you will reach your destination...
Good luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 04:40:41 pm »
Interesting enough, you can see the insult i made towards you while still assuming i was elected as trainee.
What about the insult and hate I've got through you all in the topic where i was humiliated did i said a word?
I mean how facinating it is too see such assumption , you assume me to throw flowers at you after winning a match against you?
if this was all done for the hate i wouldn't have applied in EAD league nor ViceWar.
All the hate was from your aside , besides jokes which I've done to change my mood during the time, if i hated VU that much which you describe I wouldn't have applied again, if i hated VU I wouldn't spoke to my friends who are in VU.
Each and everything depends on you as i said before there is nothing secret hidden in our trainee which would cause the destruction of the planet Earth.
About trust well you did not trusted me but i did had my trust on you all.
Siezer you were from Pakistan if you wanted you could explain the matter to seniors as my English was weak but yet again I'm trusting on you.
And one last thing , don't get me wrong or get offended think it from my point of view or place yourself in my position.
I'm not here to waste my entire life reapplying again and again to prove I'm trust worthy, if i wasn't i wouldn't have applied, so the thing is clear there is no second chance of me applying .
And let's put everything aside you are trusting those who betray their own friends is that it?
I just want to prove that I'm trust worthy not a traitor, would you help me or no?
Would you let those people bashing at me for pathetic screenshots for which i already was punished.
Look danny ,You  abused me on IRC too while I was in server and the reason is nothing(atleast abuse if i did smthng bad)also u were abusing me in a serious way even,but anyways thats not the big problem.The problem is with most of the others.You can make us gain ur trust again then, u can GET in the clan once again.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 06:45:48 pm »
Hey Danny

Yes:0
No:13

Your application has been denied
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 21 (list)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2018, 10:27:03 am »
no   iam not a VU member but you need more time bro
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2018, 11:38:40 am »
STOP RATING ME BRAIN DONOR FUCKERS
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2018, 12:23:31 pm »
Determining the poll count, I'll deny this application although it would be good to throw some light on the rational facts for which you aren't greeted in this clan. The one of the major cause is your cocky and overweening behavior towards the member of this clan ever since you got kicked which isn't tolerable at all.

One more reason is, you had turn traitor and been disloyal to our clan and for the very same reason you were KICKED. It will require a fair amount of time for the compensation of this mistake which you've committed in the past. Majority of us, doesn't have faith on you at the present time. Give us and yourself sometime to forget the shoddy and amateurish stuff done by you and maybe apply again in the future.

Poll result:

Full: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 0
No's: 18
Winner Winner x 1 (list)