login
May 01, 2024, 07:44:33 am

Author Topic: Application - Zomboss.  (Read 3552 times)

zomboss

• Regular
    • View Profile
Application - Zomboss.
« on: June 22, 2017, 07:36:44 pm »
Nick: Zomboss.

Timezone/Country: GMT+5:00 (Pakistan)

Previous Nicks: ToMz* , TommyZ , MaXXots , VroS ,TriggeR , PLK.Shah,(PRX)Prince

Additional Comments: 1st:- I already applied here about 3 times but it was denied both times because of my childish attitude
2nd:- I am playing vcmp since 2013 but due to some reasons I had very bad reputation
3rd:- I have some friends here and I can surely make good relations with other members too
4th:- Now im applying after 2years and I think im now mature enough to be part of VU and yea I made myself better than before
5th:- I will be honest with VU and I will do every possible thing for this clan if accepted

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 01:29:02 am by Jokah »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Re: Application - Zomboss.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 07:37:18 pm »
Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 08:41:43 pm »
Stayed inactive for 2 years and improved ? how?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 08:52:51 pm »
Good Luck Brother! ;)

Thankx to RebellioN

zomboss

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 10:27:24 pm »
What do you mean??you think staying inactive in VCMP won't make you mature?I played some other multiplayer games like Counter Strike and yea STAYED INACTIVE FOR 2 YEARS means I grew up 2more years and now I will be 18 next month and ofcourse now I have much experience how to talk and deal with players
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 10:50:06 pm »
He's not being rude btw, his English skills are weak, he is not being able to express in a right way.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 11:17:50 pm »
What do you mean??you think staying inactive in VCMP won't make you mature?I played some other multiplayer games like Counter Strike and yea STAYED INACTIVE FOR 2 YEARS means I grew up 2more years and now I will be 18 next month and ofcourse now I have much experience how to talk and deal with players
You don't get my point, why should i believe you and how can i know that you are improved and you are not that brain donor who used to spam my forum pm and irc pm? is that because you wrote it in your application, you know you should have played with us 2-3 weeks and showed us you are improved, i don't believe in words, i believe in action, sorry but no.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:22:30 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

zomboss

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 11:23:59 pm »
You don't get my point, why should i believe you and how can i know that you are improved and you are not that brain donor who used to spam my forum pm and irc pm? is that because you wrote it in your application, you know you should have played with us 2-3 weeks and showed us you are improved, i don't believe in words, i believe in action, sorry but no.
Because I believe I am improved alot and im way better than before. And you can check me ingame or anywhere hope you wont be disappointed.
@Edit:- Lets take this "Spam" point , so since I came back after inactivity did I do anything like that??I think no and yes im trying to play and meet with some members too. And thanks for your vote
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:09:17 am by zomboss »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 11:28:52 pm »
No , I dont know you
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Hiki

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 11:33:32 pm »

God is dead.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 02:56:06 am »
yes im trying to play and meet with some members too.
Meet more members, No for now.

Goodluck.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 03:14:15 am »
Good luck.

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Mubashir^

• Fanatic
  • RisK Is MY BuSiNeSs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2017, 04:49:40 am »
GooD LucK  :thumbsup:

zomboss

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 06:45:36 am »
No , I dont know you
No , I dont know you

Goodluck.
I think thats not tha proper reason to say NO, you should meet first and then vote.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 07:00:32 am »
No , I dont know you
No , I dont know you

Goodluck.
I think thats not tha proper reason to say NO, you should meet first and then vote.
They will change their votes after meeting you.