login
April 26, 2024, 09:19:21 am

Author Topic: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan  (Read 15643 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 10:21:07 pm »
grow some balls hacker and do it now, or maybe you're thinking on something else to say tomorrow because you got nothing but yourself being busted so you want to take someone else with you?

lamer
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 10:21:26 pm »
get lost dirty hackers with zero skill, nice VU!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2017, 10:22:07 pm »
We don't need hackers to defend us. We can manage just fine, thanks.
You can go on saying anything you want to make yourself feel better, we don't care. VU did its job here and will continue looking for rotten apples like you and those before you.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2017, 10:26:04 pm »
We don't need hackers to defend us. We can manage just fine, thanks.
You can go on saying anything you want to make yourself feel better, we don't care. VU did its job here and will continue looking for rotten apples like you and those before you.

Good, i got you a rotten apple btw
name is =TRC=Kramer, he uses same thing i use"aimlock" footage needs upload ill give it here tomorrow

u can start investigating his case
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2017, 10:47:17 pm »
I just want to say, I really liked VU and I am sad cuz no one talked to me before taking the decision, that's the only thing that pissed me off. Anyways, it is too late to explain now. Just, we are innocent.
And last thing, watch out your heads when you are around me.

P.S. : it is NO_MeRcY not No_mercy _|_

get lost dirty hackers with zero skill, nice VU!

Buy a new players please

For me, i used a program, this program gave u guidelines and exact locations of your enemies, even if its in CTF or EAD, they will expose ur enemies, thats why it was easy

second,mouse control,low sensitivity for m4 and high /fast one for stubby or whatever

example:u can use 0.0010 for stubby but it will give u a 0.0002 for M4 no matter what

third, angle snapping, this software also had angle snapping, this will give u a straigth moving of the mouse while moving it,

example: im aiming on someone's head, the mouse wont go up and down, it will move in a straight line

fourth is a little unallowed but nothing close to aimlock, i wont say it tho cause the decision is unchangable and i was gonna say it if and only if u guys asked me kindly like true friends and mates

Good Job  :angel:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:05:50 pm by Deadmau5 »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2017, 11:54:39 pm »
Nothing much to say good luck in future to both of you

Man I promise you .. If you explain your situation (anywhere not here necessarily) and show you are innocent, I'm ready to gather all my friends and ddos VUs to death :D .. just do it and stop talking shit ^-^

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:57:25 pm by DiaZ »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2017, 12:53:41 am »
i guess TRC and SS arent the shitty clans of vcmp cause they wont kick members without hearing what they have to say in defense.

Wrong, we straight-kicked riilex, and when he rejoined, he was given another chance, but fucked up again.

Anyway, I legitimately thought no mercy and mimo were one person xD
Good job busting them VU.

But I have to admit, the 2 kids seemed to be the last people to cheat in a game hehe. It's a shame that more and more players use hacks day by day (so do I, if vc_carref is a cheat), but it's not so surprising as I remember them being playing horribly then suddendly becoming gods on CTF.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:09:25 am by Milko »
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 02:18:33 am »
and im not banned anywhere tho
Banned in CTF.

i did create this myself
1 year and no_mercy 6 months for using it, both are not allowed to participate in future CTF events.

The truth is that: you both were total shit with long guns, with stubby? I don't even remember and suddenly no_mercy was owning CTF with all those head-shots not even the WK team won a round when he was in the opposing team (;D).

I should not deny that you no_mercy had a decent attitude but please.

I'm forgetting something, I'm also admin on LW!!! /me *calls morphine/Halchter*
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2017, 02:19:00 am »
Shitload. Huehuehue, I was aware of it and some of our trainees spoke to me about this crap already. It's sad to see instead of confessing, you're bullying here. Although, I'm glad to see my clan took good and justified decesion. Better take a hike and rack off, chaps. Overall, I'm pretty much disappointed by this act which you done there.

Here you go then, banned in Evo DM as well.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 02:33:22 am by Siezer »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2017, 03:08:25 am »
@mimo weeks ago in ec i told you to stop using that thing and stop posting it on forum but you never listened

@no_mercy the first time you dueled me after getting your trainee rank i told you to confess about what you are using, not just once but many times in the recent weeks even 2 days ago. But u were not ready to do so and you should have seen this kick coming sooner or later
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2017, 03:18:30 am »
@mimo thanks for giving me the credit of your kick even though I didn't do shit.
Goodluck and this topic shows why you were not promoted.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2017, 03:31:39 am »
Good luck both of you.

Thanks to the GOD i get to know  this becuz yesterday i was playing with  no_mercy(same team) i was feeling shame becuz he was killing all and i was standing behind him(I thought my skills gone :( ).
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 03:34:26 am by SMD »
Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Credits : KocKex

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2017, 03:41:37 am »
banned in EAD and VL.
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2017, 03:57:41 am »
banned in EAD and VL.
From EC as well, LW is left only, *o morphine*

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2017, 04:16:20 am »
Unexpected.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:39:30 am by Rest »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.