MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
LGBTQ
« on: January 12, 2022, 07:54:03 pm »
What do you think about LGBTQ movement?
Should it be stopped or it should keep going?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 06:39:02 pm by MD619 »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQ
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 09:28:46 pm »
It should be respected, definitely.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 01:14:47 am »
There should be no compulsion whatsoever. We are not the ones to judge neither we’re to force someone into doing something they don’t want to.
Wese b mujhe roystang pr crush he :-*
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 02:07:00 am »
There should be no compulsion whatsoever. We are not the ones to judge neither we’re to force someone into doing something they don’t want to.
Wese b mujhe roystang pr crush he :-*
😳😳
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 03:09:38 am »
I don't really care what they do unless they enforce something on us. My religion forbids homosexuality therefore I do not support it either. According to our Holy Book, a whole nation was destroyed because of homosexuality.
Agree Agree x 9 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 04:04:11 am »
This is a tricky issue here, because so many of our community members come from religious backgrounds (like Xmair pointed out) wherein anything other than heterosexuality is forbidden.

Personally I believe the LGBTQ+ movement is of incredible importance, because I see no good reason why people should be punished or persecuted, simply for loving or feeling attracted to another person, regardless of their gender.

When people are taught that non-heterosexuality leads to damnation in the eyes of an all-powerful god, and they have faith in this idea of god, I can understand how they might be opposed to it. It doesn't make them 'bad' people.

The one thing I struggle with, ethically speaking, when it comes to 'who is right' in this situation, is that sexuality isn't a choice, while beliefs are. None of us chose to be straight, or gay, or bi; it just happened, and it can't be changed. None of us chose which religion we were born into either, we didn't choose which part of the planet, to which parents, in which time period. However, as we mature and learn to think critically, we do have the ability to alter our beliefs, and our ethics. I hope that one day traditional beliefs around homosexuality etc can be updated, to a point where people are no longer vilified or attacked, simply for the act of love.
Agree Agree x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 06:21:50 am »
Me entering this topic:

I'll give my insight later on...
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 11:07:17 am »
What do you think LGBT movement?
ASK UR SIS
Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 11:07:39 am »
There is no love in this. It is temporary attraction and pure lust. It has a negative impact on the individual.  We should not conflate lust with love.  @Charley

On-topic: Should it be stopped? Obviously, people should stop paying them attention. LGBT movement is more of a political ideology that imposes its beliefs on ordinary people. Therefore, it should be dismantled. In such cases, I admire Hungary and Poland (from other countries in the EU) for protecting their children from the LGBT freedom dilemma.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:13:22 am by klein. »
Agree Agree x 8 Disagree Disagree x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 12:22:41 pm »
This is a long post but I'll voice my opinion here.

Similar to Xmair, religious reasons forbid me to be on the side of LGBTQ, plus, Jamaica is very and I mean very anti-gay and anti-queer, but let me not go there and answer from both a secular and everyday living perspective.

I personally believe the LGBTQ mindset is a psychological disorder that got a green light in the name of passion. To me, if there was a community rioting for incest, it would be no different, its a pursuit of freedom in the name of passion. Now the incestual community is far minor as there are more often than not biological consequences, the LGBTQ lack such a consequence to put burden on the government to support a bunch of disabled children all over the place. They can't have children, they adopt, or if they can through modifications? Idk, it would pose no health threat to the society, thus preference is granted.

The nature vs nurture point, many psychological disorders are blamed on neurochemistry imbalances that may manifest itself due to a predisposition to genetic disorders. Some have been proven. Me personally however, I don't believe in a gay gene, I don't believe people are born that way. But let's say I'm wrong and it actually does exist, I still put it down to nurturing as we are taught how to communicate and socially interact. If a baby is born without these lessons, gay gene or no gay gene, he/she would still not know how to interact and express themselves, thus in my eye, being gay is nurtured act at the end of the day. As an analogy, we all have the ability to kill a person, and some of us, mental disorder or not, get impulses to kill a person. We do not do it because we were never nurtured in support of killing people, we were nurtured against it, it's an internationally recognized crime, a bad doing with negative consequences.

Now, the movement we see is a nurturing act, a desensitization to the pursuit of this passion. It is very evident when you watch nowadays movies and worse, children's television that there are a lot of portrayed gay relationships. A gay character is one thing, but putting in this point of must having a gay relationship in every media imaginable appease what I believe is a warped sense of human rights, that is an agenda to nurture and I really don't like that.

My previous points on incest and nature vs nurture would lead us to believe then that gays should be allowed to desensitize as there are no readily perceived negatives, but there most definitely are. The gay community is non-productive one to the human race. I am against violence to gays and discrimination, but I am not against shutting down any and all desensitization movements. It is a means to an end as we need heterosexuals to continue with procreation. While very unlikely, the world drops dead with its last generation if everyone was gay, no more children to be born, no more children to adopt, we're just there until we kill ourselves off. That's one element of non-productivity that maybe the governments have been counting on as a means of population control. Does it make sense when you note the world population every decade or century? On limited land space burning up non-renewable resources faster than we can implement the use of renewable alternatives? Food for thought.

Another element of non-productivity is the confusion it brings. I remember watching the US News about some political debate on what bathroom should a transgender use, what prison should they go to, should we allow an imaginative child who doesn't know any better modify themselves and become transgender.....you know, the kind of ignorant imaginative mindset we can relate to wanting to be some super hero character we saw on cartoon with powers.....The legalization deployed by countries has brought us into a non-productive spiral of problems that didn't need to exist in the first place. All for what? The right to passion? As I said earlier, it is a psychological disorder that got a green light by big nations.

The sad thing is, the bigger nations are bullying the smaller nations to adopt the lifestyle and legalize gay marriages and the gay agenda, implicitly threatening embargos an alienation from world institutions. All that breeds is bitterness in the smaller nations and perpetuates ill will in the bigger ones, non-productive.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

KingsBlade

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2022, 02:19:05 pm »
Personally speaking I don't really mind gay people as long as they don't disturb me. Think of it like this:
Every gay couple means there's 2 less boys I have to compete with to get a potential wife. If they help me out with my goal I don't mind what they do y'know...
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2022, 02:23:43 pm »
Personally speaking I don't really mind gay people as long as they don't disturb me. Think of it like this:
Every gay couple means there's 2 less boys I have to compete with to get a potential wife. If they help me out with my goal I don't mind what they do y'know...
bro honi teri arrange hi hai beshak bund ka zor lgale
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KingsBlade

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2022, 02:25:24 pm »
bro honi teri arrange hi hai beshak bund ka zor lgale

Arranged ke liye bhi competition kam hojaega na ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2022, 03:20:16 pm »
I can see why paad is asking this question.. Sussy bakaa
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2022, 03:22:08 pm »
Full support to LGTV  :thumbsup:

Anyway:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 05:02:32 pm by Inferno69 »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)