login
April 28, 2024, 10:37:44 am

Author Topic: Application - Viper  (Read 1921 times)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Viper
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2020, 02:25:55 pm »
Imagine applying for 2 clans, you dude still have a pending application in KF.

https://ibb.co/4jDVL40

GL showing your "loyalty" to VU
i already left that Discord also deleted that app plus i lose interest with KF So i'm no more with them. Yeah i applied for KF 3 weeks ago but They didn't Respond at my Application i decided to leave Discord so i'm no More with you already however if you Closed it or not

You didn't delete it, and you left the discord server only, didn't leave a msg says that you want to close the app or anything, And we did give a respond, our members were discussing with you some stuff about the application, then our members were discussing about it, and you don't have to see us discussing your application to say that we responded, yes you left the discord, but you didn't delete the app, because if you did... then i couldn't get this screenshot, And you applied 3 WEEKS ago? You probably didn't check the time then, it was 7 or 8 days ago, not 3 WEEKS, also losing your interest easily just after applying showed to us how "loyal" are you.
i Agree i forgot to DM one of you to Close or delete that already i apologize for that but it's been 3 days but i you're wrong at 1 thing i was still waiting however if you guys were discussing in Private Discussion that took too much to respond even 1/2 Votes long ago i decided to leave Already and yes Whatever i've wrote in that Topic just to not behave like Childish. Try not to be  a mad & Making VU's Here Deny it already. in my opinion you guys are mad that's why you Stopping me right over here.

You need to know the difference between being "mad" and exposing or saying the truth, and you are not gonna tell us how to discuss about our stuff, Also i am not "making VU's deny it" but people have to know what you did, if you will join a clan, they have to know you, you don't wanna join a clan while hiding secrets from them right?
Mohamed man look everything i've wrote at application you can read now & again i'm reminding you

I Forgot To Inform/Tell Any of you To close or Delete the App Before It's a little mitsake that i made now whatever you wanted to done my friend. you're still not understanding what can i say & i'm not hiding anything to VU as i wroted it now
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Wsx2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2020, 02:58:03 pm »
Ty for 1k ecd br0, lub u
Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2020, 05:23:08 pm »
No.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2020, 10:57:31 pm »
You still have some unsolved problems. no
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2020, 01:28:42 am »
No.

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2020, 03:55:38 am »
You were in better position to get accepted in previous app than this one.
Applying in KF and leaving discord without closing the app. Afterwards, applying for VU 3 4 days after without mentioning that app. Also in that app that you posted , all the information is different than the app you have posted here. How many background histories do you have? Are you living in parallel world in the same time? That KF app thing has highlighted what was the main issue in your previous app. The mood swings you have.
Which made you apply in KF and then made you realize why not VU? I am sorry to say but being way too dependant on your mood won't get you anywhere. And not to criticize the guy who showed the screenshot of your app in KF, he did the right thing as your KF app was on pending. But writing 2 different apps in 2 different clans with 2 different context and nicks points out either one of them or both having counterfeit information.
You need to be original if you want to join any clan. Any, not only VU. Also for the guy who beat you in duel 10-0, that won't affect your VU app in anyway. And sorry again to highlight the mood swings again.

i already left that Discord also deleted that app plus i lose interest with KF So i'm no more with them. Yeah i applied for KF 3 weeks ago.

Thats not how you lose interest in a clan. They didnt respond your app in 2 3 days? Some VU members apps had taken 2 weeks or more. What if this one of your app extends 3 4 days? You will lose interest here as well and go apply for SS ?
You need to make yourself sure first about what to do. Instead of depending upon mood, saturday KF and sunday VU. You said 3 weeks yet it showed a few days back in your posted app date. Tho, the person only highlighted where you were hiding things.

Try not to be  a mad & Making VU's Here Deny it already. in my opinion you guys are mad that's why you Stopping me right over here.
Nobody's comment on your application will make any VU to vote negative for you. He just revealed that humbly and thats your reaction to him. You should read the accepted/denied apps and the critics on them. Some of them spoiled their apps by responding to critics in a bad tone , hence damaging their own image infront of all.

I had no intention to write a long lecture about you in this app but these are just some factors you need to work on.

As a close friend, i would vote you trainee.
But as a VU member, after acknowledging my clan-mates opinion, i can't vote positive.
But i would love to vote Trainee for next time you apply with improvement and originality without these small issues that are brought up here.
Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:59:15 am by Inferno69 »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2020, 04:00:55 am »

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2020, 06:35:53 am »
Good things may take time bro, get your issues resolve.
I can see that you really want to kinda upgrade yourself, but a few people are dragging you down, it's human tendency.
I think you can be a member, but not now.
Goodluck
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2020, 06:41:53 am »
From what is mentioned in above replies it is clear that

"You applied in KF and left discord without closing the app and applied for VU sooner"

What is mentioned in the quotation above, it cries out loud about your irresponsibility.

No.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2020, 10:27:06 am »
You were in better position to get accepted in previous app than this one.
Applying in KF and leaving discord without closing the app. Afterwards, applying for VU 3 4 days after without mentioning that app. Also in that app that you posted , all the information is different than the app you have posted here. How many background histories do you have? Are you living in parallel world in the same time? That KF app thing has highlighted what was the main issue in your previous app. The mood swings you have.
Which made you apply in KF and then made you realize why not VU? I am sorry to say but being way too dependant on your mood won't get you anywhere. And not to criticize the guy who showed the screenshot of your app in KF, he did the right thing as your KF app was on pending. But writing 2 different apps in 2 different clans with 2 different context and nicks points out either one of them or both having counterfeit information.
You need to be original if you want to join any clan. Any, not only VU. Also for the guy who beat you in duel 10-0, that won't affect your VU app in anyway. And sorry again to highlight the mood swings again.

i already left that Discord also deleted that app plus i lose interest with KF So i'm no more with them. Yeah i applied for KF 3 weeks ago.

Thats not how you lose interest in a clan. They didnt respond your app in 2 3 days? Some VU members apps had taken 2 weeks or more. What if this one of your app extends 3 4 days? You will lose interest here as well and go apply for SS ?
You need to make yourself sure first about what to do. Instead of depending upon mood, saturday KF and sunday VU. You said 3 weeks yet it showed a few days back in your posted app date. Tho, the person only highlighted where you were hiding things.

Try not to be  a mad & Making VU's Here Deny it already. in my opinion you guys are mad that's why you Stopping me right over here.
Nobody's comment on your application will make any VU to vote negative for you. He just revealed that humbly and thats your reaction to him. You should read the accepted/denied apps and the critics on them. Some of them spoiled their apps by responding to critics in a bad tone , hence damaging their own image infront of all.

I had no intention to write a long lecture about you in this app but these are just some factors you need to work on.

As a close friend, i would vote you trainee.
But as a VU member, after acknowledging my clan-mates opinion, i can't vote positive.
But i would love to vote Trainee for next time you apply with improvement and originality without these small issues that are brought up here.
Good luck.
You're actually right i should Resolve pending issues that i have before yeah i made a mistake by not telling them to close it also i was perfectly wrong! you all guys are right i improved myself but not in issues to resolve them. also the guy who sent a picture he beat me 10 times in row he's actually GerZ probably and i was lagging hard my mouse is almost expired but i was kept fighting somehow doesn't matter he were abusing me to fight with him. not gonna lose interest on VU and hope i will try to resolve everything and promising here Nothing will happen next time. and also i will keep working on my DM skills hard as i can. I can understand i made a mistake Actually That GhostRider was right i understood now nothing was wrong i can understand all of yours opinions and i will focus on it real faster! btw Thanks for talking to me as a closely friend i appriciate your respect man!
Good things may take time bro, get your issues resolve.
I can see that you really want to kinda upgrade yourself, but a few people are dragging you down, it's human tendency.
I think you can be a member, but not now.
Goodluck
Yes you guys are right Allow me to Solve every problems that i still have to clear it ;) I'm not being a mad or sad however This application is also about to get Closed but i will improve myself more as i can you guys don't worry Again i'm here to Telling you that's i'm understanding what are you guys guiding me is actually legit Thank you bro's
From what is mentioned in above replies it is clear that

"You applied in KF and left discord without closing the app and applied for VU sooner"

What is mentioned in the quotation above, it cries out loud about your irresponsibility.

No.
Yeah Rajput bro it was my fault i swear that's why i wrote in application to not hide it It's okay I need to be a perfect man infact Next time as i'm promising i won't involve in anything because who knows it could be a problem of your next luck i swear i will fix everything im just requesting here to my Every VU's Friends to not be a mad at me otherwise next time they'll hate me more.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright i want my friend Roystang. to Deny this application already. guys notice something on me i'm not even crying or being mad at Ghostrider i just need a little more time to get 100% ready to be in Any clan. loved to all who's Understanding me & not getting angry on me Love you all  :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 10:53:47 am by TheViper89543 »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2020, 12:31:27 pm »
You still have some unsolved problems.

Closed.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin