login
March 29, 2024, 09:59:51 am

Author Topic: Application - Saim.  (Read 4868 times)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
Application - Saim.
« on: September 10, 2018, 05:48:59 am »
Nick: Saim.

Timezone/Country: Pakistan +5:00 gmt

Previous Nicks: (b)Saim , [BUTT]$aim. BigDog etc.

Additional Comments:
Actually last time when I applied for VU,cause of inactivity during the (application is discussing) I got denied, why I was inactive because my internet package was over in the same days when I applied.

The first question will be raised from VU's,
where you were from last month? hmm I was busy from last month in some personal events, also engaged with job, and little bit busy in study. And I will not lie, I'll be busy ahead, but I'll give you a daily time. With the passage of time man's tendencies increase. I love this clan, I'm Interested and will loyal with you guys If you give me a chance.

I tell an incident Once a day I was fully tired when I came back from the job, and want to play the game, I joined EAD server and choose Wilson team, some of people cover wilson ass, because they are attackers, and wilson need help continuously, but I was on cp and waiting for them, well wilson killed by someone, and after that he angry on me. that I need help and you don't come to me for helped, I'll give you negative vote when you will apply for VU's.
I do not have anything to describe this topic. I'm just talking about myself and a busy person. Man gets tired after being busy all day but I still have been trying, to give my time to friends. If a man is busy in real life it's not mean he loose his interest and friends.

Well I'm still Interested and will loyal with you guys, Have a nice day.

Regards: Saim

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 05:30:03 pm by Siezer »
Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Saim.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 06:19:17 am »
Nice person, good attitude.

Deserve a chance+
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Surahio^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 06:49:23 am »
Good luck ;) ;)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 06:50:09 am »
One of the guys I have always been waiting to be in my clan, I am giving my vote and don't know why were you not able to get in in last app but I am sure things will be different this time.
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 07:27:05 am »
Alright, now its more than a chance. Trainee  :thumbsup:

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 07:36:53 am »
I read your app, you have english grammatical issues, I don't know you well but you betrayed me once, when we both (me and you) decided to open a gang in ead league(that one that is named" The Hound of Justice") and to look for players who are willing to join the group, but after few days you added your friends and kicked me from its discord server, I asked you in pm but you answered saying "someone invited me for EAD team and will talk to them to add them" yet they didn't add me.

I am not sure about the whole situation above but regardless of it, I'd give you a 6.5/10 effort rating in your app.
good luck.

E: don't bother about that situation.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 09:04:54 am »
Trainee :)

RoyStang's Art

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 09:18:06 am »
Gl  :)

Oualid

• Regular
  • @Missile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 09:25:34 am »
Good luck Saim.

VCMP is the game that must be played.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 09:54:26 am »
Good luck!

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 10:59:38 am »
Soon Kicked from PL

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2018, 11:37:30 am »
Soon Kicked from PL
for your information I'm not in PL gang. they are just my close friends and nothing.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 01:49:52 pm »
I don't have a good feeling about you.
I guess i was right.

You've literally did everything to ruin your image.

I see a loyalty problem here, as per my experience and self doubts i vote 'no' because someone like you is not trust worthy.

A valid reason to leave a clan?
"Sorry guys?"
"I'll never disappoint you guys"

Where would you jump now? what's the next destination?
You did not even convince me a little in all these years, not even when you were under my leadership, not even now.
I believe you still need to learn to adjust to the environment of this game and a clan you're applying to, and of course your behavior is kinda upsetting  :-\

Good luck :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:10:35 pm by Thomas »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 02:22:12 pm »
I guess i was right.

I see a loyalty problem here, as per my experience and self doubts i vote 'no' because someone like you is not trust worthy.

"Sorry guys?"

You did not even convince me a little in all these years, not even when you were under my leadership, not even now.
I believe you still need to learn to adjust to the environment of this game and a clan you're applying to, and of course your behavior is kinda upsetting  :-\

You left UF when you were a Full and Applied here even after that comment(taunt). what does that make you then? Don't take me wrong but your objection to him about leaving his clan is pretty much baseless since you left the clan same way and applied here. Does that mean we should also not trust you? I am not saying that because I have anything against you, tbh we are best mates but you are wrong here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:32:45 pm by Sk »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2018, 02:45:44 pm »
I guess i was right.

"Sorry guys?"

You left UF when you were a Full and Applied here even after that comment(taunt). what does that make you then? Don't take me wrong but your objection to him about leaving his clan is pretty much baseless since you left the clan same way and applied here. Does that mean we should also not trust you? I am not saying that because I have anything against you, tbh we are best mates but you are wrong here.
everyone has their own opinion on applications i just said what i felt that's all :p.
Now UF is not anymore of my concern, I'm a VU now that's all i care about.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:48:03 pm by Thomas »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S