login
March 28, 2024, 04:05:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - KingCaco  (Read 6682 times)

KingCaco

• Likes to post
  • King Caco
    • View Profile
    • Kingcaco
Application - KingCaco
« on: November 26, 2018, 06:58:29 am »
Nick: KingCaco

Timezone/Country: Argentina UTC -3

Previous Nicks: chimpan-c , glee, hear these nicks I used in 0.3z and now in 0.4 I used king_of_kings , the_as y akyles

Additional Comments: Hi well I before in 0,3 was VU_T I remember I did join because shakejunt recomended me.  And later i think i leaved because i was a kid and lied in that application, in my age for example.  Now i think im more mature (i am 21) and i know what I want, I had already applied in VU when i was back from inactivity (i was back in 2016 i think) okay when i was back comited many errors (applying in too many clans) and nobody believed It was me , continued comiting errors as I forgot how was the game , I knew about the fighting but sometimes I did /Q and was banned of LW but then watched some youtube videos and well I started again, and take a fly, applied four times in OSK and finally join and stayed until the past two weeks , and leaved because I was not seeing progress. And well this is my favorite clan and always was, since I was back I wanted to join here , I really like this community and hope to have a chance. By the way my english is not good but I did made effort on writing my application and I am sure I will improve it. Thats all thanks

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 01:59:47 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KingCaco
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 07:40:05 am »
I like the effort of writing the application by hand and I know you're a great guy.

Trainee
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:03:31 am »
I think you are a good guy, but I think you should get into us better, I'm going with a negative vote this time, anyways Good luck!  :thumbsup:

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 08:34:34 am »
You may know me but I don't know you so *well*, hang out with us and get what you deserve. Neutral for now.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 09:38:03 am »
Additional Comments:when i was back comited many errors (applying in too many clans) and nobody believed It was me , continued comiting errors as I forgot how was the game , I knew about the fighting but sometimes I did /Q and was banned of LW but then watched some youtube videos and well I started again, and take a fly, applied four times in OSK and finally join and stayed until the past two weeks , and leaved because I was not seeing progress. And well this is my favorite clan and always was, since I was back I wanted to join here , I really like this community and hope to have a chance. By the way my english is not good but I did made effort on writing my application and I am sure I will improve it. Thats all thanks

This made me vote for you. Trainee. its good to see the people accept their mistakes.

Make me proud.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:15:40 am by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 09:50:21 am »
You are a lascivious person.  >:(

Stop seducing girls and get my vote.  :angel:

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 12:22:37 pm »
History was repeat again. Trainee

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 02:52:59 pm »
Trainee

RoyStang's Art

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 06:32:09 pm »
I like your honesty.. good luck
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 08:49:20 pm »
GL

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 08:52:25 pm »
I like you being honest and you seem to be learning from your mistakes, good luck because god gives everyone what they deserve.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2018, 09:02:01 pm »
Buena suerte.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2018, 10:16:22 pm »
suerte nab
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2018, 10:18:27 pm »
Suerte hermano! En todas con vos

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

KingCaco

• Likes to post
  • King Caco
    • View Profile
    • Kingcaco
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2018, 02:22:19 am »
thanks to everyone
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)