April 27, 2024, 06:06:09 am

Author Topic: Application - [K]  (Read 1767 times)

KHATTAK$

• View Profile
Application - [K]
« on: April 28, 2022, 11:45:36 pm »
Nick: [K]

Timezone/Country: Pakistan (GMT+5)

Previous Nicks: KHATTAKS, M.D.K, THE=K=, [QBH]M.D.K

Additional Comments: Sup Guys! Hope you all are doing well.

History:
I've been playing VCMP since 2013 lot of you guys may know me from my old nick KHATTAKS in LW vcmp server either in a good or bad way can't change ones perspective about me. I play LW VCMP server most of the time and sometimes also play CTF and RTV server.

Clans:
My previous Clans were QBH and THE left both of them because the clans were closed.

Ban Info:
I was banned from LW server for using aimbot and my nick was [QBH]M.D.K at the time of ban i guess its been 4-5 years when this happened. Dont remmber the name of the admin who banned me but yeah the guy who reported me was LOGAN and he is a great friend of mine too. The video might be on his YT channel somewhere.

Present:
Currently im playing LW VCMP server and tbh im not active like 24/7 because currently have lots of other stuff to do too so im kinda like an average online player these days.

Thanks in advance to all those who'll go thru my application and feel free to give any type of reviews. I'll appreciate your reviews about me.

Have a nice day!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 05:31:39 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - [K]
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 01:30:59 am »
trainee
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 04:17:18 am »
good luck

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2022, 07:23:45 pm »
Neutral for now.

Why do you want to be a part of VU?

KHATTAK$

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2022, 08:07:25 pm »
Neutral for now.

Why do you want to be a part of VU?
Well during all these years I've played with alot of vcmp players as well as different vcmp clan members out of all those i found VU players more professional, more decent, more enthusiastic. So
I thought maybe i should give it a try and I'd be honoured to be a part of such family

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2022, 09:01:11 pm »
Trainee as he is a very decent LW player, both skill wise and behavior wise. The type of guy who belongs here.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2022, 09:39:33 pm »
You are DarkSlayer’s cousin, right?

How can you ensure clan’s privacy?
How are you going to deal if your cousin asks you about something private in the clan?

Overall you are great person and I’d love you having in the family. But I want to be sure about the point above.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

KHATTAK$

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2022, 11:02:53 pm »
You are DarkSlayer’s cousin, right?

How can you ensure clan’s privacy?
How are you going to deal if your cousin asks you about something private in the clan?

Overall you are great person and I’d love you having in the family. But I want to be sure about the point above.

Yes he's my cousin, he's also in a one of the top vcmp clans and i know he won't ask such things as he knows what its like to be a clan memenber.
Apart from that we don't really communicate with each other that much tbh the most i communicate with him is in vcmp servers not other than that.
If still he insists on asking me something related to clans privacy a simple answer to his questions This is not just a clan this is my family and i won't disclose anything about what's happening in my family

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2022, 01:45:20 am »
Trainee

Inferno made this for me <3

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2022, 02:48:43 am »
Just for VU information: this guy and his brother megamind has been involved in spreading ban-evading tools and hacks but if you guys still want him i have no issues nor i have any personal problem with them.

VUs can investigate themselves.

KHATTAK$

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2022, 05:01:37 am »
I was never involved in spreading or making ban evading tools or hacks the fact that MEGAMIND is my brother and yes he used to create such tools but i never used that tools on my device  ( you can ask darkslayer for confirmation too ) except for one "Aimbot" which I've mentioned earlier the reason i was banned 4-5 years ago. My brother is gone from vcmp and he hardly has time to play any server or even download gta vice city game.
The final decision is yours whatever VUs feel and decide I'll accept that
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2022, 05:52:58 am »
I'm impressed how you have mentioned your past without hesitation.

I'm staying neutral for now.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2022, 06:32:54 am »
-

Yes he's my cousin, he's also in a one of the top vcmp clans and i know he won't ask such things as he knows what its like to be a clan memenber.
Apart from that we don't really communicate with each other that much tbh the most i communicate with him is in vcmp servers not other than that.
If still he insists on asking me something related to clans privacy a simple answer to his questions This is not just a clan this is my family and i won't disclose anything about what's happening in my family
I hope you will stand firm with your statement here.

Trainee.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

KHATTAK$

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2022, 07:04:44 am »
I'm impressed how you have mentioned your past without hesitation.

I'm staying neutral for now.
Well ofc if im going to join a family its my responsibility to tell them everything about me so yeah that's all from my side

KHATTAK$

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2022, 07:06:55 am »
-

I hope you will stand firm with your statement here.

Trainee.
Yes i will 110%