login
April 30, 2024, 12:21:38 pm

Author Topic: Application - HeisenBerg^  (Read 5174 times)

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - HeisenBerg^
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 07:08:23 pm »
I appriciate that Stormeus. Thanks for trusting me a little bit  more.
Atleast i did what i could do to prove my loyalty and responsibility.i know i have potential to become more successful than what i am now a days.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

credits [VU_T]Riders for getting pwnt.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 05:30:05 pm »
Be patient you don't need to hurry.
You changed in a lot since your last application,  it's good to see :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 05:34:40 pm by Fercho »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 06:36:49 am »
My enemies are around me every second.

i am not in a hurry
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 01:55:02 pm »
No from wilson.
Code: [Select]
<WiLs0n`> rObInX
<WiLs0n`> post a vote in thomas app
<WiLs0n`> say "no" in behave of me

-TomZ^ Creationz

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 03:18:38 pm »
Changing my vote to No

Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 04:02:45 pm »
This picture is incomplete. Its made by karan. And my sentence is incomplete. As you know roadwarrior pisses me off everytime. He insults. So i had to take it to higher level. And it was a lol. In end i said

"just kidding".

Roadwarrior calls me an asshole. I had to make my stand but in funnier way.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 04:32:40 pm »
This picture is incomplete. Its made by karan. And my sentence is incomplete. As you know roadwarrior pisses me off everytime. He insults. So i had to take it to higher level. And it was a lol. In end i said

"just kidding".

Its uploaded by Riders, i just copied the link to use it somewhere else,

No matter what you say, your sentence is a shit, you yourself don't even have sense of talking, moreover "dna wannabe" story man? huh just an excuse to asslick them, dude don't you dare to blame me for such photoshop artist, i am not even interesting in editing your text. More likely you just want to be in a respected clan and then i am damn sure you will change your way to DnA again as usual,

*Applies to MK > gets accepted > no promotion > left.
*Applies to DnA after a long chain of asslicking > gets nothing >
*Applies to DZ > gets promoted to co leader > all ppl left > Daren never gave a fuck > left>
*Applies to VU > If accepted > will be here for a month or so > if no promotion > left , > If promotion > again applies to DnA >

That's your pathetic logic you using since 2011 and be on.
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 05:29:57 pm »

"just kidding".

How was that even funny?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 05:38:34 pm »

"just kidding".

Its uploaded by Riders, i just copied the link to use it somewhere else,

No matter what you say, your sentence is a shit, you yourself don't even have sense of talking, moreover "dna wannabe" story man? huh just an excuse to asslick them, dude don't you dare to blame me for such photoshop artist, i am not even interesting in editing your text. More likely you just want to be in a respected clan and then i am damn sure you will change your way to DnA again as usual,

*Applies to MK > gets accepted > no promotion > left.
*Applies to DnA after a long chain of asslicking > gets nothing >
*Applies to DZ > gets promoted to co leader > all ppl left > Daren never gave a fuck > left>
*Applies to VU > If accepted > will be here for a month or so > if no promotion > left , > If promotion > again applies to DnA >

That's your pathetic logic you using since 2011 and be on.

thats your story. And i have to correct you. I didn't left DZ. It died.

I don't give a fuck to DnA. As i am not interested in DnA.

Riders, i require you to get full logs of me and roadwarrior dueling. Before acusing someone (as in your own clan applicant.) besure to get proper evidence. In this case read full logs of lw server.
I just need a chance here to prove your predictions wrong about me joining DnA.as a side i have rights to talk to them within limits but you guys don't understand.. I have a skills (as in a hobby ) to tell jokes and funny comments. I could not use this skill on vu channel since no one is interested other than dna peeps. But other than that i can protect a clan privacy at any cost. Such as passwords , secrets etc. I learned to stay in boundaries. I believe there are think tanks "again" trying to fail my application as they don't want a good addition to VU. As said in my application form, i want no drama. one has already destoried my application. This happens everytime, even in my MK application a trainnee tried to burn my reputation off. But then of luck i succeeded in my application and recieved mkt tag. I hornor it. But mk was not suitable for me. I didn't liked new trainnees. As you can see roadwarrior and some other immature kids.as it seems VU is better choice. Players are mature and there are old legends here like skirmant, charleyutton, stormeus,nicoarin,thijn. However i could have aimed for other clan such as LBR , TZ , F.B.I etc but i didn't. Because they didn't fit my requirements. Because there is no gurrentee of clan's life duration.

I can mend my attitude if VU guides me to. I just need asistance from friends.

Apologies Karan for blaming you for picture.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2014, 10:14:54 pm »
At least I appreciate how you apologized because you blamed karan's picture.

I checked closely how's your attitude through the irc and unfortunately I was wrong about you. Your attitude is arrogant overconfidence with other players, besides having a touch of exaggeration or making "jokes" in bad taste. And there aren't no posibilities to get my vote if you don't improve it. However, I know that I will be criticized because I hadn't the "best attitude" but I really changed in a lot.

Obviously I'm changing my vote to a strong no. I'm leaving this application, and good luck.
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 12:52:15 am »
"CH" NO i doubt your loyalty
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 01:50:59 am »
I'm changing my vote to a strong no.
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 05:56:19 am »
I am banned in DnA's application review for next five years. How could i possibily join DnA? Pfff you just do not understand logic.

The reality is the DnAs are also viewing this topic. They also think that i would apply to their clan after leaving VU (if i get in). Its on face. Why would DnA accept me knowning that i left VU for them they will think that i shall leave DnA for ULK or so.

*Bitch Please*

i ain't a loyality problem you guys have to worry about. But if problem is my attitude. I can asure you that stop aiming "only for me" in irc logs. Look out for others, those are abusing me constantly and i am ignoring them on my will.the real problem is roadwarrior. I am a silent player. But when he comes, i usualy get pissed off.because whenever or wherever am i. He finds me and kills me. He uses his lag as advantage. I usually roam and trade cars.
As in that day he offered me a duel and i accepted as on his will. We fought and i lost. I said him to get away from me.he didn't listen.he constantly keep raging and killing me  without my will. I got pissed off.  As i have donated in LW i get 1000 $ per kill. Which is doubled cash than regular player kill.so i don't duel so much. However my attitude made a bad impression which turned votes to negative.you can ask [DUz]SaMeeR about me. I mostly team up with him in LW to fight. I don't go in other servers such as XE, EA etc other than XAD.i find LW more interesting.

So please please kindly try to change your mind about me and your conjured votes.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2014, 05:59:07 am »
I am banned in DnA's application review for next five years. How could i possibily join DnA? Pfff you just do not understand logic.

The reality is the DnAs are also viewing this topic. They also think that i would apply to their clan after leaving VU (if i get in). Its on face. Why would DnA accept me knowning that i left VU for them they will think that i shall leave DnA for ULK or so.

*Bitch Please*

i ain't a loyality problem you guys have to worry about. But if problem is my attitude. I can asure you that stop aiming "only for me" in irc logs. Look out for others, those are abusing me constantly and i am ignoring them on my will.the real problem is roadwarrior. I am a silent player. But when he comes, i usualy get pissed off.because whenever or wherever am i. He finds me and kills me. He uses his lag as advantage. I usually roam and trade cars.
As in that day he offered me a duel and i accepted as on his will. We fought and i lost. I said him to get away from me.he didn't listen.he constantly keep raging and killing me  without my will. I got pissed off.  As i have donated in LW i get 1000 $ per kill. Which is doubled cash than regular player kill.so i don't duel so much. However my attitude made a bad impression which turned votes to negative.you can ask [DUz]SaMeeR about me. I mostly team up with him in LW to fight. I don't go in other servers such as XE, EA etc other than XAD.i find LW more interesting.

So please please kindly try to change your mind about me and your conjured votes.

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2014, 06:00:42 am »

*Bitch Please*