login
March 28, 2024, 08:35:17 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23535 times)

Nimitz222

• Regular
  • Hola puto :v
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2018, 03:42:06 am »
=TRC=No_MeRcy
TRC want team with ON xddddd
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I can't change my past but i can change my fu o no wait im tiburoncin im a shit bro :(

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2018, 04:26:14 am »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2018, 04:48:13 am »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2018, 10:01:09 am »
=TRC=No_MeRcy
You need to fuck off as you are one of the users and distributors of this fucking hack.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2018, 10:47:30 am »
=TRC=No_MeRcy

I’d rather hang myself than team up with ON, or you for that matter

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:50:06 am by VoLK »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2018, 01:59:46 pm »
As I said a couple of pages ago, I'm agnostic about all of the solutions offered at the moment. I've updated the first post to reflect this:

<Disclaimer> After the following discussion, I no longer believe that disabling headshots is the best solution to this problem. I don't have a firm opinion on what the best solution is, but this isn't it. The discussion does illuminate some very interesting an potentially valuable solutions, however, so I encourage people to read through.

understand my point and don't take it as a threat.

I won't wade into the discussion on how you've presented your ideas to the community, because I think others have articulated what I would want to say perfectly.

I honestly don't know the best solution here, whether it's Morphine's or one of those being attempted by various scripters and servers. The proof will lie in whether they or you can be effective or not.

I personally agree with NewK that, even if you do supply an effective script, you shouldn't be unbanned instantly. You did the crime, so you have to serve the time. But think of it this way: if you're in prison, and you behave well, contribute to the community there, then you are more likely to make parole, you are more likely to have your sentence reduced. That is the attitude I think we should adopt towards you and your compatriots. If you provide an effective script, I believe that any permabans should be reduced to six-month bans, and any six-month bans can be reduced to perhaps 4-month bans. It is possible to find a balance here.

P.S. I just want to say, I think this is the most enjoyable drama I've witnessed in VC:MP for years. Recently Morph and I were remonstrating about the fact that every drama these days devolves into an over-emotional, illiterate mess. This drama, in contrast, has provoked some of the best and most influential minds in VC:MP to engage in considered, thoughtful, intelligent and (relatively) polite debate. Fuckin A.

Agree Agree x 10 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2018, 02:30:46 pm »
the solution is here... wanna join?

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2018, 02:48:38 pm »
I am enough with being fucking unliked, I am enough with trolling, I am enough with all this shit. I really want to help the community, so fuck this deal. I'll give the script to all stuff members in all the servers. I sincerely want to help this community and rebuild what I've destroyed. If you think that I am scamming you to make more problems, you can check the script before running it into the game. Believe me, I want to get rid of the hate I got, I want to feel comfortable with my conscience.
Few days and the script will be ready, please be patient.
About unbanning me or decreasing my ban date, I don't care anymore, all I care about now is repairing what was broken. It's up to you now to decrease my ban, no need for deals anymore.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:10:19 pm by NO_MERCY »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2018, 03:08:40 pm »
I am enough with being fucking unliked, I am enough with trolling, I am enough with all this shit. I really want to help the community, so fuck this deal. I'll give the script to all stuff members in all the servers. I sincerely want to help this community and rebuild what I've destroyed. If you think that I am scamming you to make more problems, you can check the script before running it into the game. Believe me, I want to get rid of the hate and I got, I want to feel comfortable with my conscience.
About unbanning me or decreasing my ban date, I don't care anymore, all I care about now is repairing what was broken. It's up to you now to decrease my ban, no need for deals anymore.
now sounds good
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2018, 04:36:19 pm »
11 pages of super exciting popcorn stuff. Please continue.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2018, 06:54:11 pm »
the solution is here... wanna join?

Saste nashee...
Marega tu
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2018, 09:05:48 pm »
Doesnt matter if you give the fix to only 1 staff team or every staff team. You are the one who is not reliable up here. This community can keep going without any help coming from you or your friends. You've never broken anything that cant be rebuilt without your support.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2018, 09:10:00 pm »
Potassium
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2018, 02:10:45 am »
I am enough with being fucking unliked, I am enough with trolling, I am enough with all this shit. I really want to help the community, so fuck this deal. I'll give the script to all stuff members in all the servers. I sincerely want to help this community and rebuild what I've destroyed. If you think that I am scamming you to make more problems, you can check the script before running it into the game. Believe me, I want to get rid of the hate I got, I want to feel comfortable with my conscience.
I still don't trust you or your sugarcoated bullshit,  as Kelv said many come and go,  many tried their best destroying the community, they ended nowhere and we're here rolling in 2018, if we survived those brutal threats then this shit shouldn't be a problem for sure, it's just that you're safe also allowed to spit shit because Stormeus isn't around, if he was here, I am sure he would've shown you middle finger, along with a forum ban first for threatening the community as a circumstances for betraying you after your so called deal, deal of what? deal of fixing things around which are broken because of your retardness,

If your parents used a condom that night or that tharox's parents, then we should be enjoying vcmp instead of finding solutions here
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2018, 02:12:28 am »
I really want to help the community, so fuck this deal. I'll give the script to all stuff members in all the servers. I sincerely want to help this community and rebuild what I've destroyed.

Glad to hear it. I hope it works.

Writer of excessively long posts