login
March 28, 2024, 10:00:41 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23547 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2018, 06:04:21 pm »
despite the disagreements shown, I am still waiting for Eddy and Ryne.
how you can expect Newk(hates the cheaters most) will unban you from ctf and about EC it will be a no 100% sure
 ;D  ;D  ;D
false hope drives people insane, not his fault XD
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2018, 07:36:47 pm »
The way you are making deals is completely weird. I've to agree with Ras. Seeing your irrational behaviour even after giving you relaxation to play in VW is frustating for me. Therefore, You've been banned from EAD as well. Don't expect anything good now.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2018, 07:49:48 pm »
And how can I be sure that when I give you the script you will not give it to them ?
 I want them also to accept the deal in order to start working on the script.

oh trust me, I won’t share such gold with either of them, because I am the only one that seeks it in the first place.

it just so happens that I am the only one who wants a cheat-free server, objectively speaking. that is what it looks like here.

I am in no way bound to either of the two managers in question. not anymore.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2018, 08:16:07 pm »
Deal Morphine, you will get the script in two weeks. The owner will stop developing aimlocks, and you are safe. Morphine, I do trust you, but keep in mind, if you don't unban me, Mimo, blister and Thorax, new deadly hacks will be released and only god will be able to stop it. Don't take it as a threat but just saying.

@Siezer , I tried to change but no one was interested. Somtimes the strict way is the only way.

Edit : @Morphine, You are free to unban us when you are convinced of the script.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:24:58 pm by NO_MERCY »
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2018, 08:24:54 pm »
I have to agree with Siezer, the way you want to deal is weird but, can I get those scripts for my server? I will unban you, mimo and thorax even thought I don't have ban nor unban cmds lol.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2018, 08:29:13 pm »
can I get those scripts for my server? I will unban you, mimo and thorax even thought I don't have ban nor unban cmds lol.
Do I look stupid for you ? Give you the script ? Lol

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2018, 08:31:07 pm »
can I get those scripts for my server? I will unban you, mimo and thorax even thought I don't have ban nor unban cmds lol.
Don't you recognise a joke with your superior intelligence? Why would I need your script when I don't even have a host.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2018, 08:34:23 pm »
Don't you recognise a joke with your superior intelligence? Why would I need your script when I don't even have a host.
No I don't realise any joke, maybe because you are vapid ?

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2018, 08:41:32 pm »
No I don't realise any joke, maybe because you are vapid ?
This entire topic is a big joke, nobody (except morphine) want to unban you and receive your script that may "damage the aimlock". You want to deal with the people you insulted when they banned you. You came back humbly asking for us to forgive you and let you play in the Vicewar. Now you came arrogantly offering us "the cure to the aimlock" and we need to unban you and accept the deal because if we don't do that you, mimo and thorax will develop new "lethal hacks" that can kill VCMP.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2018, 08:49:41 pm »
No no no no !
Where did I say if you don't unban me I will develop new hacks ? Lol, you understood the point wrong, reread what I have writen. Please Tobio I don't want to discuss this anymore, please stop.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2018, 08:52:21 pm »
Morphine, I do trust you, but keep in mind, if you don't unban me, Mimo, blister and Thorax, new deadly hacks will be released and only god will be able to stop it. Don't take it as a threat but just saying.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2018, 08:58:35 pm »
Yes, if I give him the script and he don't unban us. Not if you don't accept the deal.

KILLERX.

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2018, 08:58:52 pm »
why the hell VUs not banning these cheaters from this forum since this forum is important for community also i cant see some 10-12 year kids blackmailing community.
No_mercy just make and release more hacks no one give a fuck to your hacks its too easy to detect aimlock and servers have much active staff to ban there ass from server.
Cannot rate own posts

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2018, 09:00:32 pm »
why the hell VUs not banning these cheaters from this forum since this forum is important for community also i cant see some 10-12 year kids blackmailing community.
No_mercy just make and release more hacks no one give a fuck to your hacks its too easy to detect aimlock and servers have much active staff to ban there ass from server.

Can't ban people :(

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2018, 09:05:08 pm »
Yes, if I give him the script and he don't unban us. Not if you don't accept the deal.
What if your script doesn't work? (please don't say something like "It will work because we created the aimbot and we know how it works")
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:07:16 pm by Tobi0 »