login
April 28, 2024, 05:03:30 am

Author Topic: what is this  (Read 2052 times)

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
what is this
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:39:25 pm »
Well take a look a this O_o

I fought him once and he called me nab just because he couldn't kill me anyway that's normal I said the same to many players in the past but, I could memorize his moves and then after the scripts went boom at XE.European, he was doing this.

Then when I fought this guy (again) I could remember his moves and he was using the same moves, so I could kill him and after that he got pissed, and look TEH MEGA SPAM :x and it was for 45 secs. or so saying the same shit and he never stopped untill he left the server. 

Ps:The HUD is Tical's HUD so don't get confuse, and I know this doesn't concern to me ( report or tell you about it ) but, [VU]Veteran was there and even [VU]Veteran couldn't stop that, what would you expect in the future for this guy? well my report or w/e is done.

Kevinzito.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: what is this
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:41:41 pm »
Well take a look a this O_o

I fought him once and he called me nab just because he couldn't kill me anyway that's normal I said the same to many players in the past but, I could memorize his moves and then after the scripts went boom at XE.European, he was doing this.

Then when I fought this guy (again) I could remember his moves and he was using the same moves, so I could kill him and after that he got pissed, and look TEH MEGA SPAM :x and it was for 45 secs. or so saying the same shit and he never stopped untill he left the server. 

Ps:The HUD is Tical's HUD so don't get confuse, and I know this doesn't concern to me ( report or tell you about it ) but, [VU]Veteran was there and even [VU]Veteran couldn't stop that, what would you expect in the future for this guy? well my report or w/e is done.

Kevinzito.
Hmm, yeah thanks for the report. He's a new player tho. We'll warn him.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 11:30:24 am »
Yeah, warning is good idea.

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 04:04:49 pm »
lol eek

we might have to do something from the servers side
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 04:09:32 pm by Squida »

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 04:23:08 pm »
Personally with this, desfire has lost any respect from me he could possibly have.
He took none of my warnings seriously, kept spamming+ this guy just doesn't get it, that VU guys don't attack each other. He kept on coming to me, again ignored what i told him about attacking, so i had to kill him till he gave up.

That is the most miserable attitude a clan member can show, I would suggest, that if we don't kick him out, then give him the first and final warning +  never have the ability to become a full member.

Desfire, when you're allowed to wear the VU tag, you have to understand that it gives you responsibilities as well. 

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

desfire97

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 06:47:03 pm »
ok now listen: After you add me to the clan as a trainee i ask one of the VU members (dont remember the name) "What will happend if i kill you?" and he answer - "I will rip your ass :D" and than i asked him - "But arent we in the same clan" and he answer again "This is a death match server".
Thats why i kill ya Veteran and it wass only 1 dayy pff.

And about the spaming: I got banned today for 2 days. I even go to the XE.European site to say that i wass sorry.
And i wont spam anymore but.. c'mon isn't the admins supose to watch the server 24/7?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 06:49:32 pm by desfire97 »
Cannot rate own posts

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 09:55:00 pm »
Erhmmm

dear desfire97 that's why you got banned for 2 days because we are 24/7 :) and dont get angry if someone kills you, so that means that you gonna spam if I kill you again? or if you kill me you gonna spam I won I WON I KILLED KEVINZITO? please... my request is don't do that again, nothing personal against you take it easy.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 11:10:39 pm »
Erhmmm

dear desfire97 that's why you got banned for 2 days because we are 24/7 :) and dont get angry if someone kills you, so that means that you gonna spam if I kill you again? or if you kill me you gonna spam I won I WON I KILLED KEVINZITO? please... my request is don't do that again, nothing personal against you take it easy.

HAH! 24 / 7? I can understand the server but you guys??? At my time at night GMT - 4, 10:30 pm, there be caseful of slick hackers turning their cheats on / off... Sometimes they hack and i report,and they dont even listen, like they are too busy playing w / e duel they are doing or something. Sometimes they'll respond, but it takes a WHOLE MINUTE in old people times to get them banned. If this keeps happenening , nighttime here on the server will be another [r2]UMS DM. ;)

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 01:54:38 am »
I know you want to be admin but that is not the correct indirect way to tell us that "you can do it better" and "we don't do our work very well" you think you can do it better then show me, btw weren't you a cheater? weren't you in a cheat clan technopoppers you leader was a cheater like you? in the past right not now, dont you remember something in battlefield? May I refresh your mind?

Hi =) I'm tm@v$4, i feel really bad that i armor hp hack on the server....        I was hoping that i can be unbanned in the next 1 day or so...

I now understand that if you hack when you are not supposed on a DM server... You lose your friends, your respect, your chance of being admin, and your love for the server.........

PLS UNBAN ME!!!! Smiley         I WILL NEVER HACK AGAIN...........

I can't be 24/7 I said "WE" because you can figure out that the admin staff as a clan is a family, I have a life, unlike you, it seems you don't have a life, sorry but isn't that true? I'm trying to not be stroger at my words, why? because this isn't the correct forum to start a fight, and at least I respect and don't spam in forums with useless suggestions or w/e ;) take it easy brother I don't want to fight with you, I like [VU]s and I really respect them,  but you dont' respect admin's staff at XE, at least I do so you should do.

Ps: Nothing personal I said, don't even think on flaming me please, I have no sense of humor today and I don't want to fight none of you VUs
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:58:44 am by kevinsito »

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 02:29:54 am »
go play on ums then tmavs, or better come on with hacks at night and see how long you last

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 10:51:13 am »
look , that armour hack was a bug... Technohoppers was a hacking place so i hacked, doesnt mean idid that on XE. :/
Look, i wasnt tellling nobody how to do their job, is just that there are barely any admins at nighttime where i live, so then i get upset cause they can keep on hacking... I will reply later... brb

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 11:02:57 am »
Lock this someone.

Foxtrot

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 11:20:33 am »
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 05:05:55 pm »
Woah only just saw this topic (I've been away n shizat), I hope you learned your lesson Desfire.

Writer of excessively long posts