May 01, 2024, 02:20:31 am

Author Topic: CTF staff / Do not cross  (Read 14709 times)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: CTF staff / Do not cross
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2018, 08:03:56 pm »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:49:59 pm by Nippon »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2018, 08:46:06 pm »
Geez, calm down your tears are showing now.

• VU did nothing for me but always dragging me down. Same as you did, nothing much.
    Yes, me and VU are the ones dragging you down indeed. It's definitely not because you used cheats and distributed cheats, right? You see conspiracies everywhere and you blame everyone else for your mistakes. You blame me, you blame CTF, you blame EC, you blame VU, you blame everyone else but you because it's never your fault, you did nothing wrong right? Time to grow up and take responsibilites for your mistakes, stop blaming everyone around you.
  • you cease to ban any "conversation" thing based on this subject.
    I ban any "conversation" on this subject? lol I let you post 4 topic on CTF forums where you got responses and explanations for everything. 4 topics where you flamed, and shitposted all day and you weren't even  banned. 4 topics about the same thing, that's called spamming, you're like a spambot trapped inside a highschool kid's body.
  • I didn't ask for your help
  • You were not helping me, you were just trying to get your ban on CTF reduced, infact you asked ELK about it. He told me that you wanted to have your ban reduced in return for reporting cheaters and I told him I wanted to see first how  you behaved, and this is your behaviour.
  • Tricky question: what would I have against this guy Zkq?
    You hate him because he's constantly provoking you and even made a youtube video making fun of you. So you're trying to get your revenge at all costs. Even if I were to show you the proof he sent me, you would make some other excuse because you cannot see past your hatred of him.

• Ye, hunting wrote this post and hunting answered - happy?
    Finally you reveal yourself, doesn't it feel good to say the truth for once? I mean, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the show you put on, I have to admit, this:
    myself, as paki
    had me laughing for longer than it should have. Starting a topic clearly stating "your" nationality could not be a more obvious way of showing everyone that you're clearly trying to impersonate someone else, nice try though ;D ;D
  • I doubt [MD]zkq is the one supplying them aswell (no proof, just blind-conclusion like EC staff).
    Simple, if he is, I'll find out about it and ban him.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:06:31 pm by NewK »
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2018, 09:44:39 am »
Did you think that this guy would help you for free and no reason? I bet everything he has started helping you in order to ban me, it was setup since the start but none noticed it.

Hunting isn't Santa to give you aimlock versions and reporting players for no reason.

And like what elk and newk said, hunting says a the time the same shit.

@charley I don't know think you still have a reason to keep this flam war,kindly lock the topic please

Not for free - Newk knows what happen (or maybe not)

Yea I'll give him aimlock for free - I don't want it to spread in my fav game and there's some other reason.
Geez, calm down your tears are showing now.

• VU did nothing for me but always dragging me down. Same as you did, nothing much.
    Yes, me and VU are the ones dragging you down indeed. It's definitely not because you used cheats and distributed cheats, right? You see conspiracies everywhere and you blame everyone else for your mistakes. You blame me, you blame CTF, you blame EC, you blame VU, you blame everyone else but you because it's never your fault, you did nothing wrong right? Time to grow up and take responsibilites for your mistakes, stop blaming everyone around you.
  • you cease to ban any "conversation" thing based on this subject.
    I ban any "conversation" on this subject? lol I let you post 4 topic on CTF forums where you got responses and explanations for everything. 4 topics where you flamed, and shitposted all day and you weren't even  banned. 4 topics about the same thing, that's called spamming, you're like a spambot trapped inside a highschool kid's body.
  • I didn't ask for your help
  • You were not helping me, you were just trying to get your ban on CTF reduced, infact you asked ELK about it. He told me that you wanted to have your ban reduced in return for reporting cheaters and I told him I wanted to see first how  you behaved, and this is your behaviour.
  • Tricky question: what would I have against this guy Zkq?
    You hate him because he's constantly provoking you and even made a youtube video making fun of you. So you're trying to get your revenge at all costs. Even if I were to show you the proof he sent me, you would make some other excuse because you cannot see past your hatred of him.

• Ye, hunting wrote this post and hunting answered - happy?
    Finally you reveal yourself, doesn't it feel good to say the truth for once? I mean, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the show you put on, I have to admit, this:
    myself, as paki
    had me laughing for longer than it should have. Starting a topic clearly stating "your" nationality could not be a more obvious way of showing everyone that you're clearly trying to impersonate someone else, nice try though ;D ;D
  • I doubt [MD]zkq is the one supplying them aswell (no proof, just blind-conclusion like EC staff).
    Simple, if he is, I'll find out about it and ban him.

0 fucks given - I've already explained how things work - not gonna bother my mind reading your shit reply and give you a shit response when I can just conclude you and Zkq = friends, good friend, which makes you both corrupt and staff (helpers) in same time.

I don't impersonate anyone here-  it's bird that wrote that reply with "myself as a paki".
I came here lately - so basically bird tells me his opinion and I combine it with mine, good? ~hunting

About myself ( bird) 0 fucks to newk and his server.
I guess this topic should be locked as Newk fails to provide any "good proof" for refusing the report which Hunting made...

& gl hf with your shit going on in your own server - it's like you double crossing yourself, newk.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2018, 09:58:12 am »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:50:21 pm by Nippon »

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2018, 10:18:15 am »
Did you finish crying? Or I need more popcorn :D

0 fucks given

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2018, 10:43:28 am »
Did you finish crying? Or I need more popcorn :D
Having nothing useful to post and trying to poke your nose in every matter isn't fair. I've seen only oafish and stupid comments coming from your side. Try to be logical and reasonable at least. It'll will be much better if you can stay quite.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 04:36:50 pm by Siezer »

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2018, 12:08:06 pm »
Do you think that this guy is posting something useful? He is just spamming your forum with shitty old things that we already got conclusion on ctf forum.

I am mocking on him because all his posts have no sens and always repeating the same thing. Someone locks this topic please....
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:11:47 pm by Nippon »

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2018, 12:32:18 pm »
Do you think that this guy is posting something useful? He is just spamming your forum with shitty old things that we already got conclusion on ctf forum.

I am mocking on him because all his posts have no sens and always repeating the same thing. Someone locks this topic please....
Asking again and again to lock the topic won't really help, i guess. Administrators knows very well to lock when needed.

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2018, 12:44:35 pm »
There still remains the question - why didn't Newk ban you? What "video" did you give him? Can you share it here?

Mk.74zZ

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2018, 01:03:00 pm »
I see whats going around. You are discussing and wasting time with a 12 years old boy who at the very begining the first skill he learned in online games was the "flaming retard" he invested many horus trying to improve those skills and happen to become a genious on that issue. Then he improved himself further with a new vocab..the "0 fucks given "expression added in the 2000's by the 12 years old boys.. the only thing i dropp down on Newk is the attention he is giving you.. i gotta go with Morphine this time, you have some balls to come here and throw some shit at those who have made this game and community grow with some quality, you one of those who tries his best to ruin all that have been made, you and those who think like you.. Drop those popcorn guys.. this isnt even a drama.

P.S - Bring back Ghostshoot lol
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2018, 02:03:47 pm »
I don't impersonate anyone here-  it's bird that wrote that reply with "myself as a paki".
I came here lately - so basically bird tells me his opinion and I combine it with mine, good? ~hunting
Oh really? Did you "combine" your opinions on this post too ? Or did you just forget to switch accounts? You know I can see the IP of your account on CTF4 right? The IP on that account points to a VPN from pakistan. For someone who is not impersonating you sure like using VPN's from pakistan alot huh? So when I see that pakistani IP you used on CTF4 is a VPN and then I come here and see you opening a topic with this:
myself, as paki
I just had to laugh. I mean c'mon man, atleast try to hide it, be more subtle about it. I don't know what's funnier, that or the fact that you think the phrase "myself, as <insert_nationality_here>" is a normal thing to say when opening a topic like this. Maybe I should start all my next replies with "myself, as a portuguese"  ;D

And about his proof, I simply didn't share the video he sent me because he asked me not to. If he wants to share it himself I have no issues with that. It's not very hard to guess why he didn't want to share it publicly though, since he recorded his whole facebook messenger chat and probably doesn't want to share personal information and personal messages  of his whole friends list? I don't know, I barely know the guy, but I don't really care, I already got the proof I needed. I also already told you the contents of the video here but you didn't believe me because as always you think there's some conspiracy happening everywhere lol
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2018, 02:30:35 pm »
I see whats going around. You are discussing and wasting time with a 12 years old boy who at the very begining the first skill he learned in online games was the "flaming retard" he invested many horus trying to improve those skills and happen to become a genious on that issue. Then he improved himself further with a new vocab..the "0 fucks given "expression added in the 2000's by the 12 years old boys.. the only thing i dropp down on Newk is the attention he is giving you.. i gotta go with Morphine this time, you have some balls to come here and throw some shit at those who have made this game and community grow with some quality, you one of those who tries his best to ruin all that have been made, you and those who think like you.. Drop those popcorn guys.. this isnt even a drama.

P.S - Bring back Ghostshoot lol

Get the fuck out grandpa, this ain't topic for ppl 60s stuck retards who can't afford nothing else than a pentium 3 and whose ping barely reaches 300 when there's clear weather outside & now you expect 0.3z back? Fuck you, retard.
Don't take it personal, but your "old times" are gone and your clan is dead. Now you are nothing here.

See what I mean? If this guy can fuck you up so badly then imagine what a team of 2-3 players like him would do?
Please don't accuse him of using hacks.

You mean nothing to me here and i think you should move out since you're not anyhow mentioned, grandpa.
And 0.4 is by far better than 0.3z. I liked it at its time - but please don't go nostalgic here, you suck.

Oh really? Did you "combine" your opinions on this post too ? Or did you just forget to switch accounts? You know I can see the IP of your account on CTF4 right? The IP on that account points to a VPN from pakistan. For someone who is not impersonating you sure like using VPN's from pakistan alot huh? So when I see that pakistani IP you used on CTF4 is a VPN and then I come here and see you opening a topic with this:
myself, as paki
I just had to laugh. I mean c'mon man, atleast try to hide it, be more subtle about it. I don't know what's funnier, that or the fact that you think the phrase "myself, as <insert_nationality_here>" is a normal thing to say when opening a topic like this. Maybe I should start all my next replies with "myself, as a portuguese"  ;D

And about his proof, I simply didn't share the video he sent me because he asked me not to. If he wants to share it himself I have no issues with that. It's not very hard to guess why he didn't want to share it publicly though, since he recorded his whole facebook messenger chat and probably doesn't want to share personal information and personal messages  of his whole friends list? I don't know, I barely know the guy, but I don't really care, I already got the proof I needed. I also already told you the contents of the video here but you didn't believe me because as always you think there's some conspiracy happening everywhere lol

HunTinG :
about the post, no
I give 0 fucks you're either talking to me or him, he just asked me to post that pic, nothing really interesting.
So why do you care?
You're talking with HUNTING here, while everyone else watches (some grandpas even reply with plz bring 0.3z's crap back and make it all back so we can cheat with old tools)

About the proof
tell him to cover up whatever he percepes  "as private" (excluding his asslick to you)

Get the fuck out newk.

Nobody gives a single fuck about your lonely server.

I don't care about your blind bans nor about the suckers who bother to reply here in your and mine conversation.
I only want to know what "special" video did he bribe you with? I'll try that as well k

And by your "judgement", with mousefix. Why is mouse fix banned?
And how can you ban someone for using mousefix and avoid to ban someone who you know used aimlock?

I srsly don't care nor will care about this topic - All I care for now is becoming admin so Zkqjkys can suck my dick. Yeeeeaah I'd like that

look newk, you can seriously shut up now, you're giving me headaches.

I don't understand nor will understand.
You are a big retard of all this community and you'll always be. That's what you're meaning to me.
You're just a dump and you don't know elsewhere to move your bullshit from MK CTF forum to..

About the paki thing
Ye, I'm moving to pakistan tomorrow, looking forward meeting kakarot.

And ye gl with zkqjkys, I hope you two make nice kids together (if he doesn't continue asslick you may end up banning him & accept report etc)
I really can't give less a fuck about CTF server atm, bro.
I haven't commented on your bullshit, you started it. I've tried to help you, I know, but you refuse my help so go fuck yourself, I'm sick of your shit.
Please don't reply back, I don't need your shitty words on this topic, you're nothing but a two-faced prick and a viper who says in someone's face one thing and in the back does some other shit to cover up what his son did, in your case, Zkqjkys is young enough to be more than a son.
Please stop wasting my time, and show me the proof. Reconsider this & think that you are losing some important details what only I know and that might save your server - if not, as I said. I can back off anytime.
And believe me, that guy isn't friend with Thorax anymore - he won't leak shit, and nor will I or those two that worked with him, meaning Mimo and No_MeRcY.
No matter how much Morphine will question them - they won't give a single hack. And even if they did, who knows what was it really.

Np, remain with Zkqjkys, I really don't see him as an address nor I'm forcing you to ban him - I'm just saying what I think here about his case.

Please reply with evidence or don't reply at all.

- hunt

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:38:23 pm by Bird »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2018, 04:03:23 pm »
What about you don't reply at all? It's better for all lol

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2018, 04:33:13 pm »
What about you don't reply at all? It's better for all lol

Go kiss dog ass, your replies were useless here while I was trying to point at something.

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2018, 05:37:22 pm »
I still see your tears
Funny Funny x 1 (list)