April 27, 2024, 11:40:53 am

Author Topic: The Triumvirate [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]  (Read 49444 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: The Triumvirate
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2017, 10:22:12 am »
please give me a sign with gang game   >:(
The Triumvirate pls  8)

I don't understand - do you want a signature that relates to our (this) Vice War team?
yes boss  :D

Well, I think you can use this:

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9169.msg112802#msg112802

or this

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9169.msg112951#msg112951

Big thanks to Gohan and klein. for devoting their time to make those signatures!

Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2017, 12:10:43 pm »
ohh yeah got it
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2017, 12:18:45 pm »
UFt.Daffy - Withdrawal
[UFr]Saim -  withdrawal
[UFt]Kyle. - withdrawal

Noted.

[SS]Shemiqq

Added.

Thanks For Add Me But I Am Left Of DnW.

I've switched you back to the clanless players section. Is it okay now?
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2017, 03:09:39 pm »
took you one and a half years to show your true face and loyalties, juan

I sincerely congratulate you, no joke
whats wrong, back in april when i almost left trc to join SS u told me thru irc you would've understood it in case i wanted to join them since its mostly a spanish speaking gang, now i have left without joining any clan and you told me you are beyond disappointed towards me.

You DID NOT do things the correct way and acted like a real dictator when other TRC leader (revolver told u u were being too harsh) plus i havent switched to other clan, you did a real bad move, we were first in triumvirate you decided by yourself to split from them without telling anybody why.

You want to team up with russians because you are half russian or w/e i dont really know, i understand it however since im from spain id prefer to team up with spanish speaking ppl sicne we share a similar culture not with a bunch of trolling russians, it was you nobody else fucking TRC up by kicking pettan and elk you have just made the opposite team (SS) even stronger, think about it you will realize it sooner or later

I said from the very start when VW was announced that i was NOT gonna team up with russians and i stood to my words till now, it was you first joining a team then leaving it, im not the one with a false face here because i stick to my words from the beginning.

Its ok if you are disappointed at me but dont make me look like the bad one here
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 03:19:04 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 9 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2017, 04:17:43 pm »

.... it was you nobody else fucking TRC up by kicking pettan and elk you have just made the opposite team (SS) even stronger, think about it you will realize it sooner or later

I said from the very start when VW was announced that i was NOT gonna team up with russians and i stood to my words till now, it was you first joining a team then leaving it, im not the one with a false face here because i stick to my words from the beginning.

Its ok if you are disappointed at me but dont make me look like the bad one here

Welcome to the gang JuaN, always welcomed!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2017, 07:04:24 pm »
[SS]Shemiqq
glad to see ya around man, wb.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2017, 07:54:35 pm »
[DU]morfin

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2017, 09:11:41 pm »

whats wrong, back in april when i almost left trc to join SS u told me thru irc you would've understood it in case i wanted to join them since its mostly a spanish speaking gang, now i have left without joining any clan and you told me you are beyond disappointed towards me.

You DID NOT do things the correct way and acted like a real dictator when other TRC leader (revolver told u u were being too harsh) plus i havent switched to other clan, you did a real bad move, we were first in triumvirate you decided by yourself to split from them without telling anybody why.

You want to team up with russians because you are half russian or w/e i dont really know, i understand it however since im from spain id prefer to team up with spanish speaking ppl sicne we share a similar culture not with a bunch of trolling russians, it was you nobody else fucking TRC up by kicking pettan and elk you have just made the opposite team (SS) even stronger, think about it you will realize it sooner or later

don’t give a fuck

fuck you, fuck Pettan and fuck ELK to hell and back
Disagree Disagree x 4 Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2017, 09:23:53 pm »
the response stated above this automatically shows that im right, nothing left to say. have a good life
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:25:29 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2017, 09:40:56 pm »
the response stated above this automatically shows that im right, nothing left to say. have a good life

you’re a disloyal piece of cunt that couldn’t stand up for a team that you’ve praised for so long

nothing left to say

eat shit
Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2017, 10:01:22 pm »

you’re a disloyal piece of cunt that couldn’t stand up for a team that you’ve praised for so long

nothing left to say

eat shit
not really, i stick to my words from the start like i said, it was you deciding to change your mind when everything was ready to go, "im taking my most loyal men with me and leaving that triumvirate shit, those who dont join me be careful" and didnt explain shit about you changing your mind out of nowhere ,just wanted all to join you like a dictator and kicked two guys without even letting them explain themselves nor counting with anybody else, dictatorships never end well just take a look at history

plus trying to convince me to join a bunch of trolling russians i never liked (those i tried to make peace with for TRC's own good and got trolled in payment) you cant reproach nothing to me

seems like you're so mad at me for something that you fucked up by yourself
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

KuRuMi^

• KF Clan Leader
    • View Profile
    • VKs Official Server
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2017, 01:16:15 am »
=KFt=KuRuMi^
Get ready to get rekt, you scrubs.  >:D
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Pettan

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2017, 03:34:31 am »

don’t give a fuck

fuck you, fuck Pettan and fuck ELK to hell and back
Sr.Morphine Valla a mamar guevos a otro sitio que ya usted esta bien usado en este sitio ,8)
Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2017, 07:52:06 am »
[DU]DeViL_JiN
Winner Winner x 6 (list)

As1

• Regular
  • UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2017, 01:29:09 pm »
[UF]Arsal
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 5 (list)