login
April 28, 2024, 02:18:16 am

Author Topic: Application - Toretto^  (Read 601 times)

Toretto

• Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
Application - Toretto^
« on: August 23, 2017, 11:15:56 am »
Nick: Toretto^

Timezone/Country: Dominican Republic

Previous Nicks: RevelioN^, To[M]eZ

Additional Comments: Past clans: i Was NK, CF, CK
Leaved: i leaved NK For Owner racist
CF Members Leaving and inactive
CK Was closed

I want to be VU Because i want stay with This Best ever family
And The VU Members The VU are very friendly with me always I have Apollo in everything and have never failed me and I want to be with you forever, never my beautiful people fail them

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Toretto^
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 11:15:56 am »
Dear Toretto,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately, it has been denied for posting for the following reason: We believe your language skills especially english are not quite integrated to meet our clan standards. We believe you need to work on your language skills and think of improving them in a sagacious manner. This improvement begs some extra time as compared to usual skill improving activites. It's our humble request that you don't apply unless you whed your writing skills enough, for us to understand them. We are making this resquest for your sheer betterment so that later on you might not face any consequences like understanding some main event information or discussing the issues with your clan members. Besides, hang out with our members frequently and try to acclimative yourself with our clan.

Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:26:34 pm by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor