login
April 28, 2024, 12:18:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - HarDKiLL  (Read 726 times)

X-Men

• Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
Application - HarDKiLL
« on: July 27, 2017, 08:40:56 am »
Nick: HarDKiLL

Timezone/Country: GMT 5:00/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: SaS,KiLLo

Additional Comments: It's been 2 or 3 weeks ago since the last time I applied, and I think now is the right time to do it. I think I am ready enough, I met every VU I could. The reason why I chose this clan was because of the unity between its members, how they trust each other, how they support each other, and how they team up with each other ingame, they've got each other's back. I find this clan, the best clan in VCMP, I'm not saying this just to wear a shiny tag besides my nick, I mean what I am saying. I will give my best to this clan, and be there for my mates when ever I'm needed.
I've been a hacker in my past but when I got caught in European City using it, I was banned, from then, I felt very ashamed and I personally swore to myself not to use hacks again and VU is the best clan i love this clan I hope u accept me
Regards HarDKiLL <3 <3

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 08:46:26 am by Charley »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - HarDKiLL
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 08:42:33 am »
Denied. Reason:

Nick: Xmair

Timezone/Country: GMT 5:00/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: [thug]Xmair, [thug]XuXu, XuXu

Additional Comments: It's been 6 months since the last time I applied, and I think now is the right time to do it. I think I am ready enough, I met every VU I could. The reason why I chose this clan was because of the unity between its members, how they trust each other, how they support each other, and how they team up with each other ingame, they've got each other's back. I find this clan, the best clan in VCMP, I'm not saying this just to wear a shiny tag besides my nick, I mean what I am saying. I will give my best to this clan, and be there for my mates when ever I'm needed.
I've been a hacker in my past but when I got caught in EAD using it, I was banned, from then, I felt very ashamed and I personally swore to myself not to use hacks again.

Additional Comments: It's been 2 or 3 weeks ago since the last time I applied, and I think now is the right time to do it. I think I am ready enough, I met every VU I could. The reason why I chose this clan was because of the unity between its members, how they trust each other, how they support each other, and how they team up with each other ingame, they've got each other's back. I find this clan, the best clan in VCMP, I'm not saying this just to wear a shiny tag besides my nick, I mean what I am saying. I will give my best to this clan, and be there for my mates when ever I'm needed.
I've been a hacker in my past but when I got caught in European City using it, I was banned, from then, I felt very ashamed and I personally swore to myself not to use hacks again and VU is the best clan i love this clan I hope u accept me

Banned from applying.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 08:45:00 am by Charley »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts