login
April 27, 2024, 11:36:23 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 16072 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2017, 04:57:28 pm »
What about your leader?

This isn't how VU operates, decisions are made by consensus of all active full members.
I didn't mean that,i meant that he doesn't trust him?
he gave me trianee vote and behind all this shit that happened he didn't change his vote.
I didn't cast my vote on the basis of his opinion or anyone else's opinion since I know you and didn't need any judgement.
It's upto the other players whome the choose to go with, considering the opinion of all of their clan mates they cast a vote on their own free will.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2017, 05:42:00 pm »
@karan support dez when he apply for ss gl
I'll, at least I'll never turn a hypocrite, your all blames look baseless, when the things you people using here, looks more staged, people playing victim's card, being a puppet of others, not having their own words,

It reminds me of an incident, I was visiting the forums as usual, back in 2012, I saw a report for racism against Nilz, by someone, in that report, Nilz said some offensive words to someone I didn't know, I wanted to know to whom did Nilz messaged that, so I posted about that, without censoring that offensive line against Islam, and posted it in a public irc channel at LUNet, but before I utter any words there, I got banned from that channel by Wilson, it was fine then, but lately I joined Ingame, I had some good friends from Pakistan and they were Muslims, whenever I used to play, with them or anyone, Wilson used to say "Thomas do you know, karan insulted Islam, mad killer do you know, karan insulted Islam" so by this, everyone then, turned their back on me, started to criticize me, they still do,  things never changed since then, they all doing the same now too, one played victim card against Trex, rest just offered him hate, quoting his words,

I'd advice you to never apply again here, Trex,your self respect and esteem is more important than these meaningless blames.

He is my friend Since a year and i enjoyed to played and team up with him.I voted no it does not means that he is not my friend anymore and yeah about my vote i do  what is best for my clan. I don't put my clan at a risk.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2017, 05:51:45 pm »
I understand what you're saying but i'm not as bad as you think guys,I've really changed and about attitude everything is explained if you read previous pages.

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2017, 06:22:26 pm »
I have mentioned it already
"You might have changed".
TBH, I voted no on all of your apps without saying the reason.But this is your 4th app (I think) so I have let you know about the matters that won't let you in for now.
I'm not being against you,I'm just saying my opinion.
Good luck.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2017, 07:41:12 pm »
Voting no isn't being against me? Ok.

I don't see that your reasons are valid at all tbh, my attitude is fine. many can vouch for me, yeah i do rage but rarely happens.

About leaking MK's private it's been a year, you still think i didn't change at all? then why you voted for my favor in the last app you and SMD? I want a direct answer for this question.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:21:30 pm by Trex »
Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2017, 08:27:51 pm »
You have no talent what-so-ever in convening people, showing your arrogance won't help

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2017, 08:59:08 pm »
Guys, the thing i have seen in Trex is he sometimes has this attitude of a girl (which i can assure u most people at his age would have or do have, It will grow with time, that's not something that would change in days, or weeks), and some player of the clan do have that and i don't think he should be voted negative on the basis of his RAGE (which happens rarely now), the thing is if he's provoked, he's not one of those to ignore and just move on, he replies which somehow makes him look bad if he ends up saying some abuse words or just even replying, and on the second hand, he's getting negative votes because of some trust issues that he might leak the private boards as he did back a year ago, to be honest, don't you guys think that he won't ever repeat a mistake that fucked his entire VCMP career, who would apply 3 months in a row just to leak some war information or something and still if u guys don't trust him just give him the rank and hide the private boards and give him access to it when he proved u wrong or something, anyways i hope he's given a chance to prove that he's not some ragy player that would just join a clan to leak private boards.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:01:41 pm by Almo »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2017, 09:02:28 pm »
Well, In the previous replies I didn't mean to be aggressive or show any arrogance I just wanted to clarify my point of view.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2017, 09:21:09 pm »
Well, In the previous replies I didn't mean to be aggressive or show any arrogance I just wanted to clarify my point of view.

Oh really ? That means you lack common sense as well, u showed agressive nature, arrogance and your way of explaining your point of view is also weird.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2017, 09:28:34 pm »
Oh really ? That means you lack common sense as well, u showed agressive nature, arrogance and your way of explaining your point of view is also weird.
Man, I said I didn't mean to be like that.
I didn't think that by this way I am showing arrogance and being aggressive, I'm always trying to be friendly but sometimes I can't control myself and what i'm saying, Sorry for that!
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2017, 09:35:13 pm »

And yeah a thing that i forgot to add in my previous reply, this reply reminded me of it, also a thing i noticed is that the way he explains things might come off weird and unsettling due to lack of maturity and the knowledge of English, he doesn't want to sound arrogant but still ends up sounding like that due to the reason i included in this and my previous reply, I know that Trex has the ability to come over these little issues when he's mocked for it, so yeah i guess i'll just let him know through this reply to try to be calm and reply the thing asked instead of bringing old stuff and not to reply to some idiot because everyone knows that he's one and your reply isn't helping but its just making you look bad.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2017, 10:37:12 pm »
This has gone too far, 7 pages already and no decision, only arguements and arguements..

FFS take a decision already before this bullshit goes even further beyond...

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2017, 11:43:21 pm »
Now we have equal post count on this forum trex. Exactly equal. The thing is that majority of your post counts are trying to prove yourself to people. This is in now way a self achievement trex. Move on and never look back. You are getting slaughtered here. I voted T for you but you will never be happy here. There's nothing to prove anything here and  vcmp is huge. You and your brother are invited to team up and practice with our team India. We will arrange a lots of friendlies with many clans or random sets of people. You can get any team and we will gladly play against too. Just saying you're not alone. Peace bro...
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2017, 11:50:50 pm »
I'm not taking sides but ....

This has gone too far, 7 pages already and no decision, only arguements and arguements..

FFS take a decision already before this bullshit goes even further beyond...
What's wrong with you people..?! this has gone too far!
No offence. you are my friend. Your application took 4 days before it was accepted and this application is only on its 2nd day.
He didn't post all that bullshit, you have no point.

im giving a no for this one
you have bad attitude, bad behaviour, you flame everyone

No thanks..
At least try to show a better attitude here :/
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2017, 01:15:20 am »
Indeed Trex applications are always struck by bad luck, after page one someone starts taunting him and then other people join in and start to make a fuss out of it.

I'm not here to tell anyone what to do all I'm saying is it's just sad and frustrating to see his app topics turn into a 7-pages drama every time, I wish you consider him for what he is as a whole.

Personally I see a player who applied to this clan more times than one should, and overall being more mature than the majority of people. I know he insults some sometimes but so seemingly did who was on the other hand, it was actually a friendly thing else there was a reason behind it. I never saw him seriously insulting someone out of the blue.

I hope you guys will ignore the negativity in this topic, it's really hard to mantain a straight face when things seem to go in the wrong way, I hope his app & intentions will be reconsidered.

@Trex you get a HUUUGE good luck from me.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 3 (list)