login
May 03, 2024, 03:23:59 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 14856 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2017, 03:50:19 pm »
Dunno about rest, but you're pushing him more than anyone, and you're the same guy who accused and got Stealth banned from EAD whom Charley called a dark horse recently, don't get impressed at first sight, you're judging people too quick.

Haha yeah but I'm a fucking dinosaur, what do I know?
Just letting him know that the one whom he called a "cheater" and "hacker" is the one whom people are now betting for, and the one who literally stole my kills in whole tournament is getting support of him,just because "we were together in the championships."
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2017, 03:53:46 pm »
Be happy for others and happiness will come in your life.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2017, 03:57:35 pm »
Stealth^ would agree to why it led all admins (not just me) to believe he was wall-hacking (later it was found he wasn't). But lets not bring that topic here, because its not related to Trex. All VU members have rights of presenting their own opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. That's why we have a voting system in place. Maybe I'm pushing him more than other VU members, but lets not forget that Trex still has to win the vote of other members. Fair and square.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

AsaD.

• Fanatic
  • The word "B" in Dr.Shawn is kbown as "Brain"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2017, 04:40:11 pm »
Rubbish Attitude.No skillz.Dont know how to respect.Just dueling every1 who kills him 1 time,and after getting killed in the duels ,asking others retards noobs.
(well from my side its a no xD)
Can you please stop posting in this forum?
well,never seen a bitch like u. (i think u understand it)
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

im not with russians nor mad lemons,i take that skin which i like more.

AsaD.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2017, 04:50:27 pm »
Rubbish Attitude.No skillz.Dont know how to respect.Just dueling every1 who kills him 1 time,and after getting killed in the duels ,asking others retards noobs.
lets not talk about attuide because you know my attuide is better than you,i wasn't spamming in ec while mashreq was in-game and saying janu or ganu( i don't remember the word exactly ),you admited that you're noob when mashreq asked you to spawn,i don't respect retards like you thats why i kill you all the time and last thing nobody asked for your opinion you're not even vu trainee why bothering here?
Baby,me and Mashreq are just good friends(brother-like) and we have many things which are private dont try to make a lame excuse,better stay away from me.
Life is Very Complicated.Dont Try to Find Answers,Because When you Try to Find Answers Life changes the Question.
Funny Funny x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

AsaD.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2017, 04:51:07 pm »
Quoting Ferrari, voting trainee just to piss off Asad.
hehe.Nice.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2017, 05:14:00 pm »
why charley or fercho not showing up and banning this idiot from posting.. >:( >:( >:( >:(
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Mubashir^

• Fanatic
  • RisK Is MY BuSiNeSs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2017, 06:33:51 pm »
Thats not fair see my app date and then see trex app date why denied my app

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2017, 06:43:12 pm »
why discussing it in my app ffs
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2017, 07:00:06 pm »
Good Luck Trex
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2017, 07:25:06 pm »
Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2017, 07:52:51 pm »
No.

-TomZ^ Creationz

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2017, 07:57:38 pm »
No.
may i know the reason behind this negative vote?

lilly

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2017, 10:23:44 pm »
lets not talk about attuide because you know my attuide is better than you,i wasn't spamming in ec while mashreq was in-game and saying janu or ganu( i don't remember the word exactly ),you admited that you're noob when mashreq asked you to spawn,i don't respect retards like you thats why i kill you all the time and last thing nobody asked for your opinion you're not even vu trainee why bothering here?
Baby,me and Mashreq are just good friends(brother-like) and we have many things which are private dont try to make a lame excuse,better stay away from me.
Life is Very Complicated.Dont Try to Find Answers,Because When you Try to Find Answers Life changes the Question.

Congratiulations, You are free to wear the brain donor tag
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2017, 10:28:06 pm »
He is away u putting ur nose inside idiot.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex