April 28, 2024, 04:08:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - Almo  (Read 4693 times)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Almo
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2017, 05:46:46 am »
no, james  :-[

Additional Comments: I am not in any way related to this guy : http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8056.0

or any other guy from saudi arabia, i am informing this due to the confusion because i am from the same country and been asked that am i him(the guy joined EC server and it showed saudi arabia and after researching through forums, found out what was happening).
Don't want to be an ass by saying that again and again, I've added that already in my application
Really ? no one seen you before (excluding yesterday) and came here same country with cato. Cool story , go back NAR please.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2017, 05:50:01 am »
no, james  :-[

Additional Comments: I am not in any way related to this guy : http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8056.0

or any other guy from saudi arabia, i am informing this due to the confusion because i am from the same country and been asked that am i him(the guy joined EC server and it showed saudi arabia and after researching through forums, found out what was happening).
Don't want to be an ass by saying that again and again, I've added that already in my application
Really ? no one seen you before (excluding yesterday) and came here same country with cato. Cool story , go back NAR please.

Well YOU might be the only one who i met yesterday and nvm i am done explaining it to you, not being rude just sayin
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Almo

• Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 05:58:53 am »
Just want to get this off my back before sleeping, I know that i am not that well-experienced but I've met VUs and e'm willing to meet more in the future. while for now in an instant i can't meet every member as they are inactive and some members timezones are way too different. so it'll happen in time, and about the cat and james thing, as i have already said that i am not in any way related to those guy, and i don't want to repeat that again and again. and as what i can offer to the clan, my loyalty and a good teammate. that's all, i hope you understood what i wanted to say .ciao.

edit: sorry for the double post

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 06:38:33 am »
Good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 06:49:31 am »
Good Luck!

Huzaifa^

• Regular
  • NighTMarE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 07:09:24 am »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 08:58:31 am »

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 09:18:05 am »
Hi James,
Sup?
Nice nick (Almo)
whats the next nick after this ??? xDDDD
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 10:57:04 am »
Don't know much.
Meet more SMD's.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2017, 12:44:12 pm »
Nope, not ready.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 02:58:26 pm »

Credits to Pumak47

Almo

• Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 07:07:05 pm »
How you joined VCMP? who told you about it or who invited you?
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Almo

• Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2017, 07:22:15 pm »
How you joined VCMP? who told you about it or who invited you?

I tried finding an online version for my GTA 5 as i downloaded it, found one but there were limited servers and almost no player plus crashed alot then went to do the same with GTA 4 i had the multiplayer browser already but the case was same as it was downloaded, right beneath it was vc and i still remember having 0.3z installed but never bothered to check it out, just out of curiosity searched on youtube gta vice city online, and watched a video on how to play it online so came across there official website and downloaded the recent version which is 0.4 as 0.3 didnt refresh servers, went on to little whiteys, started shooting and thats it, found a small but interesting community
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 07:26:02 pm by Almo »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 05:45:11 am »
Good luck..