April 27, 2024, 11:22:38 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 12943 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2017, 08:18:08 am »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 08:21:48 am by ferrari32 »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 10 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2017, 04:07:55 pm »
You have some anger issues but other than that a pretty decent skilled guy GL
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2017, 06:28:14 pm »
to piss off radon

A WK asslicker, asslicking VU members read below.

[Edit] [Delete]   Radon [13|May 02:18 pm]:   I may help you on the forum if you'll give me a staff rank, specially on the format
[Edit] [Delete]   EvoDM Bot [13|May 02:48 pm]:   Sorry, we got enough members for it.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

darkMatter

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2017, 08:19:11 pm »
to piss off radon

SKIP TO 0:20 AND YOU CAN SEE HOW FPS DROP TO THE FUCKING GROUND, NICE PC THAT CAN'T EVEN HANDLE PARTICLES FROM A 2002 GAME LUL GGWP
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Radon

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2017, 08:54:30 pm »
Runs to asslick xtm
Voted trainee just to piss off radon
A WK asslicker, asslicking VU members read below.

[Edit] [Delete]   Radon [13|May 02:18 pm]:   I may help you on the forum if you'll give me a staff rank, specially on the format
[Edit] [Delete]   EvoDM Bot [13|May 02:48 pm]:   Sorry, we got enough members for it.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 17 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2017, 09:04:05 pm »
man leave the fucking application alone you still fucking brain donor none cares about you
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2017, 01:04:00 am »
Can we please get back to topic? All the useless shit from this point forward will be deleted. Neutral as of now trex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2017, 02:27:48 am »
Didn't this guy apply to VU before?
Anyways, banned from posting.

So, about the application. I personally voted Trainee for you, but looking at the poll there's no way nor opportunity for you to get accepted; at least, not now. I've not been involved too much in this application so I'm not totally aware of which are the reasons to vote negatively. However, no one has decided to deny the application and it's concluded since a while already.

That's why I'm here to disappointedly say that your application has been denied. But if you're still interested in this clan you're welcome to apply in the future as every applicant that comes here. Look throughout the whole topic and I'm sure you will understand our reasons to vote no (better than the ones I'm supposed to explain). Improve yourself, clean your reputation, keep in touch and perhaps you can have another chance in a not too distant future.

Good luck.

Poll results:
Trainee: 7
No: 22
Friendly Friendly x 4 Useful Useful x 1 (list)