login
April 28, 2024, 06:04:25 am

Author Topic: Application - DeZ  (Read 706 times)

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Application - DeZ
« on: May 18, 2017, 05:20:38 pm »
Nick: DeZ

Timezone/Country: Egypt GMT+2:00

Previous Nicks: kongo,prokiller,hacker,r4g3

Additional Comments: Well i have started playing this game since 2011 i played like 2 months then left and back in 2013 joined VCL MA and ON applied in MK and got Denied and now i want to join VU because VU is a great clan, i'd like to be a member of this because almost every active members i have good friends in MK and i like this clan very much, i will be loyal to the clan and will help as long as i can

Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Application - DeZ
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:20:38 pm »
Dear kongo,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Clanhopping, you were denied from MK about a week ago, making us doubt your loyalty. Asking members to vote for you, listen my friend, votes are not something which you ask, they are something which you have to work hard and earn, this is very wrong.
This is a picture of you abusing the clan, before/during your application in MK. And now when they denied your application, you are like "VU is a great clan." This is not good. You need to work hard to join VU, play with our members, act mature, play fairly, and apply to us after few months without applying to another clan, which might prove your loyal, and get you accepted in the clan. You need to show that you are dedicated. Good luck!

Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:28:08 pm by Jokah »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.