May 03, 2024, 05:52:06 pm

Author Topic: Application - KingOfKings  (Read 832 times)

KingCaco~

• View Profile
Application - KingOfKings
« on: March 02, 2017, 02:43:55 pm »
Nick: KingOfKings

Timezone/Country: Argentina

Previous Nicks: KingCaco

Additional Comments: hello people as they are I am kingcaco I returned my absence is because I broke the pc I would like to see if they would give me the opportunity to return since I am more mature with my thoughts and I come to show him that my loyalty is still with Vice Underdogs si Give me that opportunity I will show you that I come back with better abilities training full and with good behavior.Bueno now I will explain why my age did not stitch with the app I did a long time ago since I had 16 noce because I did but it is already done I had In that time 13 years now I have 19 good excuse for the lie
  I in those days knew Shark Junt and Mauri I do not remember as much I have a video when of long time when I played but it was not King Caco My nick was HEAR and was HSK I show them if they want I hope it is reasonable for not giving signs of life Ja good I say goodbye I leave everything in your hands I have many things to say like that time I came back and it was questioned my nick that if it was me and all that was very strong for me that I agan those questions but if I am noce yes I miss something to say as you go through this app will respond to your questions. My English is basic bye !

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 04:52:54 pm by Jokah »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - KingOfKings
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 02:44:29 pm »
Google translate, yes or no? Be honest here, honesty will be appreciated.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

KingCaco~

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 04:00:06 pm »
If I help with google but in the game my english is basic You clarify :) in my previous app years ago also knew :) ...
I was always one of them in my decisions thanks for responding a pleasure!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 04:10:11 pm by KingCaco~ »

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 04:51:58 pm »
You seem like a good and friendly guy, but it is obvious that you either your English is so not understandable, or maybe you can't speak English at all, and that is why I'm about to deny this app, without communication, there's no point of joining us, we can't talk by hand signs. You need to learn proper English then come apply here, good luck man, if you are still interested come back when you have your language skills improved.

Denied.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.