April 27, 2024, 01:21:59 pm

Author Topic: Application - Legend  (Read 5010 times)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Legend
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 05:01:13 am »
No one talk about my skills or experince. So How can i provide you guys to trust me ? i said im not a clan hopper. VF is closed.NAR personal problems.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 05:04:02 am by Legend »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 05:32:26 am »
Thanks for replying. Try to familiarize more with our members and hang around with them. I know you got decent skills but no idea about what type of experience you are talking about precisely.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 07:59:20 am »
Good Luck

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 11:54:22 am »
NAR was mainly focused on Argonath and with the main leader being banned from said server and in no mood to do anything about it half of the clan started to disintegrate and were forced to leave.
Legend is no exception.
Klaus was banned for 2 days

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 12:01:40 pm »
NAR was mainly focused on Argonath and with the main leader being banned from said server and in no mood to do anything about it half of the clan started to disintegrate and were forced to leave.
Legend is no exception.
no he Tempbanned and he needs a unban request post. he didnt create any unban request. i think klaus forgiven by admins.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 03:11:44 pm »
Good luck

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 06:03:30 pm »
Yeaaaa. Nooo

maybe wait 2 months and re-apply again later
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 06:47:41 pm »
good luck

RoyStang's Art

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 07:43:57 pm »
Legend is no exception.
He was actually permabanned, unless he posted an unban appeal he isn't unbanned.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 08:21:12 am »
Bad luck, Legend. You'd make a great VU, though. Good luck anyway.

That aside, doesn't Klaus partially own the server? lol
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 08:34:55 am »
Bad luck, Legend. You'd make a great VU, though. Good luck anyway.

That aside, doesn't Klaus partially own the server? lol
Invite to ss
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 10:40:35 am »
Legend is no exception.
He was actually permabanned, unless he posted an unban appeal he isn't unbanned.
He's unbanned since like 4 days ago
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 11:46:58 am »
I was never permanently banned. Just wanted to make that clear. Also FYI Milko I've never owned Argonath RPG, RON and Ronnel have always been the owners.

Now on topic, this link you might find useful: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=38440.0

Legend originally stated here that he left NAR because the "clan is dead". This was, as we all are aware, complete nonsense. He's now using the reason "personal issues" or whatever as a substitute. All I'll say is that when I accepted him in NAR he promised me absolute loyalty but at the slightest look of trouble he left very quickly.

But anyway, gl where ever you go Legend.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 11:53:10 am »
I was never permanently banned. Just wanted to make that clear. Also FYI Milko I've never owned Argonath RPG, RON and Ronnel have always been the owners.

Now on topic, this link you might find useful: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=38440.0

Legend originally stated here that he left NAR because the "clan is dead". This was, as we all are aware, complete nonsense. He's now using the reason "personal issues" or whatever as a substitute. All I'll say is that when I accepted him in NAR he promised me absolute loyalty but at the slightest look of trouble he left very quickly.

But anyway, gl where ever you go Legend.
arpd is not a clan etc..  thanks for shitposting also EAF not accept vatan because your post  you need to stop this
you were in eaf,fbi and nar now,please stop your shitpost.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:10:14 pm by Legend »

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 02:00:57 pm »
voting no
Funny Funny x 2 (list)