May 02, 2024, 04:41:47 am

Author Topic: Application - MaTrIx.  (Read 5928 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MaTrIx.
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2016, 12:51:35 pm »
Your attitude sucks, mine sucks more worse but yours is beyond me, the reason I started to hate this clan is because of bunch of stupid faggots getting accepted and then they act so weird like brainwashed pussies got privileges to be some sorta flying sauces, this is not the exact clan from the past
you mean me getting accepted :( sry

or
http://imgur.com/a/Dm3QO ~ Karan.exe 2K16

What do you have to say for this MaTrIx? You could instead be mature enough face him, and give him a big fat ownage reply, saying that you are not what he says you are. This shows how you yourself don't trust yourself on not making drama, and telling him to delete his reply. I think you need more time dude, you can be a great guy, but now isn't the right time buddy.
You mean speak shit for shit ?
Ok
Not you, you're my brother, i meant from rookies and trainees, leaving blitz and some, and shit to shit? yeah, actually stay around irc whenever he's ingame
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2016, 12:58:12 pm »
I didn't mean shit to shit, I meant giving him a sensible reply which gets him rekt, if you know what I mean.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2016, 02:29:24 pm »
Your attitude sucks, mine sucks more worse but yours is beyond me, the reason I started to hate this clan is because of bunch of stupid faggots getting accepted and then they act so weird like brainwashed pussies got privileges to be some sorta flying sauces, this is not the exact clan from the past

Seriously dude, what are you even talking about?

Your posts are unintelligible, they constantly contradict themselves. What you wrote translates to this: 'You suck, but I'm worse than you, but you're worse than me'. It makes no sense.

I understand that you're young, and you're sitting behind a keyboard, which seems to have a strange effect on some people, and so you don't quite understand that referring to people as 'stupid faggots' and 'brainwashed pussies' doesn't really help you make a point. Rather, it makes you look judgemental, angry and immature. The more you post like this, the less people will care about your opinions.

Try entering conversations with a degree of openness, friendliness and maturity and I think you'll find people respond to you in a much more understanding way. Carry on how you are, and people will just think you're an idiot.

Now back to the topic, my vote is no. I've not heard about any meaningful engagement between you and VU since you were kicked Matrix, so from my perspective nothing has changed.
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2016, 03:32:09 pm »
Changing to no, be a man and fight your own battles instead of asking others to remove their reply.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2016, 03:57:15 pm »
I think there is nothing much left to say, everything is clear. The reason for this denial will have the points you have to work on, firstly having a cool head, whenever someone is annoying you, ignore him, just keep killing him again and again, trust me, you will love the feeling! ;) We need to know you well in order to vote, stay active man, show us in-game how capable you are to join VU, play with us, so we know what kind of a player you are, and can clearly vote. The third reason is fighting your own battles as WiLsOn mentioned, you shouldn't be backing off and tell them to remove their reply, it is a poor act, it shows how weak and dependent you are, you can either ignore them, or REKT them with a sensible reply, Charley's post is an example.
Hoping you will work on what me and my fellow members mentioned above, good luck! :thumbsup:

16 voted negatively, and 10 voted positively.
Denied.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.