May 03, 2024, 10:00:56 am

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 39967 times)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #195 on: December 26, 2016, 08:14:15 am »
Don't cry here get a life
Tell it to NewK, in his own eyes some of VU is cheaters too (no-grass mod).
See how you all fucked up now?
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 26, 2016, 08:29:52 am »
I use go and ban me I don't give a shit
Better to see yourself first and whome you supporting
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 08:32:12 am by La[Z]eR »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 26, 2016, 08:33:56 am »
Don't cry here get a life
Tell it to NewK, in his own eyes some of VU is cheaters too (no-grass mod).
See how you all fucked up now?
If you are pointing this to me, yes i use green less mod and i started using it recently because i heard it was allowed in all the servers. I saw most of them using it and i was always at the receiving end, so i was forced to use it too. I ddnt know it was not allowed in ctf server but i was using it whenever i joined ctf in the recent days. Atleast i ddnt do anything which was disallowed by vcmp devs.

And vito are u arguing because you are supporting the culprits of this topic or because u urself were using this tool the whole time?
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 26, 2016, 08:52:12 am »
The evil?
If you are pointing this to me, yes i use green less mod and i started using it recently because i heard it was allowed in all the servers.
It's not about you, alot of VU using it. Its about VU's logic.
I saw most of them using it and i was always at the receiving end, so i was forced to use it too. I ddnt know it was not allowed in ctf server but i was using it whenever i joined ctf in the recent days.
People who using axis-fix can tell equal thing.
Atleast i ddnt do anything which was disallowed by vcmp devs.
Stop your appeal to authority of *devs* please. You even not understand what you talking about at all. "Get me logs of krys adding dll files. Oh it's just a cheat engine, it's not a hack".

And vito are u arguing because you are supporting the culprits of this topic or because u urself were using this tool the whole time?
I arguing because I see alot of idiots here making bullshit. I see no any *culprits* here. And yes only one vc-mp hack I ever used - it's txd mods of no-grass and laser snipe dot in LW nearly half year ago.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 26, 2016, 09:17:20 am »
The evil?
http://www.wkvcmp.ru/chlenix.htm

go and take chlenix there u have asslicked a lot to them.
i am sure they will gib u .
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2016, 09:19:15 am »
http://www.wkvcmp.ru/chlenix.htm

go and take chlenix there u have asslicked a lot to them.
i am sure they will gib u .
Congrats you did your best
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2016, 09:19:39 am »
If you are pointing this to me, yes i use green less mod and i started using it recently because i heard it was allowed in all the servers.
It's not about you, alot of VU using it. Its about VU's logic.
Why are u pointing VU for it while there are countless other players using it.

Atleast i ddnt do anything which was disallowed by vcmp devs.
Stop your appeal to authority of *devs* please. You even not understand what you talking about at all. "Get me logs of krys adding dll files. Oh it's just a cheat engine, it's not a hack".
Why should i stop that? Bcz it proves ur statements wrong? Who said Krystianoo isnt guily of what he did, he was punished fairly by NewK and krys accepted it without any objection while you are blabbering around trying to support the culprits who themselves doesnt give any complaints about it.

I arguing because I see alot of idiots here making bullshit.
Why waste your time to argue for bullshit posts then?
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 26, 2016, 09:26:51 am »
Because here VU mainly blaming *hackers*

Why should i stop that? Bcz it proves ur statements wrong? Who said Krystianoo isnt guily of what he did, he was punished fairly by NewK and krys accepted it without any objection while you are blabbering around trying to support the culprits who themselves doesnt give any complaints about it.
Because there no point in any discussion if you don't think yourself. So you are going to leave EAD like ferrari did in EC because the cheater (Krystianoo) is not kicking from there? Fairly? I see.

I like it as many others here. It's human nature to throw a shit to each other.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2016, 09:35:39 am »
Because there no point in any discussion if you don't think yourself. So you are going to leave EAD like ferrari did in EC because the cheater (Krystianoo) is not kicking from there? Fairly? I see.
a) hotkeying sensitivity =/= editing things made uneditable by VCMP devs
b) when the video happened, EA/D didn't exist yet
c) I put up the video on VU forum like 6 or more months ago and I was surprised that someone noted this just now (just proves that the one who discovered it hates me so much he went as far as to watch +30 minutes of footage to get something on me XD)
d) if you still think I'm using CE after more than a year (ed:) rather than an actual, better mouse for it then well you're kinda mistaken lol
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 09:41:57 am by krystianoo »

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 26, 2016, 09:39:04 am »
This drama will ends when you all use/play on normal vice city without even using any shit mods.

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 26, 2016, 09:45:35 am »
a) =/= b) EA/D didn't exist yet c) XD d) I'm using CE for
Don't worry kryst, I am not aganist you, you falled in your own shit (and VU who using no-grass too).
I just gave you a mirror to let you see it and go to bathroom to wash yourself already.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2016, 09:50:05 am »
nice response bro, i see you have argued against my points flawlessly and destroyed me in a discussion like a genius

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2016, 09:51:08 am »
Because here VU mainly blaming *hackers*
So you are ignoring the other ppl like Wrblix, juan, smok3, zee etc and pointing towards VU alone? After all this is VU's forum and what do u expect VU members to do? sitback and enjoy the show by shutting themselves up and accepting whatever u say? You are out of your mind vito.

I have already talked to the staffs and made a topic abt it yesterday itself

I like it as many others here. It's human nature to throw a shit to each other.
You were referring to those "many others" as idiots in your previous post and u like what they are doing? I dont see a difference btwn those ppl and u then.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2016, 09:57:08 am »
i see you have argued against my points
Is it looks there is any point to do that?

So you are ignoring the other ppl like Wrblix, juan, smok3, zee etc and pointing towards VU alone?
They are just follow VU position. Don't cover yourself by behind their backs.

I have already talked to the staffs and made a topic abt it yesterday itself
So you're leaving?
I understand you, from your position no any difference may be seen.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:03:40 am by vito »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 26, 2016, 09:58:01 am »
no vito, i just find it funny you're trying to argue against people but don't respond to what they say yourself

so you're like a troll, no point in talking to you
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 (list)