login
April 27, 2024, 11:11:57 pm

Author Topic: Application - ImKiKi  (Read 7042 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ImKiKi
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 06:06:59 pm »
Why did you need to use F1 hacks, when it is already impossible to hit your ping? :-\
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 08:02:36 pm »
Why did you need to use F1 hacks, when it is already impossible to hit your ping? :-\
I admit that I have used f1 hack but just for test
I have never played game with the hack .
I found that hack 3-4 months back so I just used it for test only.
Now u can trust on me because I have worked a lot on myself and left all the things behind
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:11:27 am by KingOfVC »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2016, 08:44:21 pm »
Voting Trainee. I hope I don't feel wrong in the future about my vote.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2016, 08:52:57 pm »
I found that hack 2-3 days back so I just used it for test only. (3-4 months back)
Now u can trust on me because I have worked a lot on myself and left all the things behind
You found it a few days back, but tested it months ago?

:)

Astonished I can't delete my post

Ryne looks @ Thijn >:

Edit by Sk  : Deleted :\/
There's been cases where people remove their post after saying something bad. So that's probably why.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2016, 08:59:58 pm »
I saw plenty of F1 logs of you on the Desi Adda Indian server. It irritates me that you would use hacks on a casual DM session, where all the players were your close friends.

On the EAD servers, the number of F1 keypress counts for you is ranked second in the whole community. You pressed F1 more than ON members(well, maybe they never turned it off). In fact, every time me, Wilson or Shawn would spectate, you pressed the F1 key before getting into a fight.

You were caught 3-4 months back, but I don't believe that you used it rarely for 'test'. You used it like a truly experienced hacker. Tapping F1 key while bursting M60 to disguise it with your lag. It looked like you have been using it since years(0.3z days).

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2016, 09:02:20 pm »
I saw plenty of F1 logs of you on the Desi Adda Indian server. It irritates me that you would use hacks on a casual DM session, where all the players were your close friends.

On the EAD servers, the number of F1 keypress counts for you is ranked second in the whole community. You pressed F1 more than ON members(well, maybe they never turned it off). In fact, every time me, Wilson or Shawn would spectate, you pressed the F1 key before getting into a fight.

You were caught 3-4 months back, but I don't believe that you used it rarely for 'test'. You used it like a truly experienced hacker. Tapping F1 key while bursting M60 to disguise it with your lag. It looked like you have been using it since years(0.3z days).
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2016, 09:39:30 pm »
First of all, Thanks for replying. I want to give you a chance to be a Trainee. While undergoing training you have to learn and develop your image/respect. Don't make me regret about this Vote.

About the skills we already have a pro named Dr. Shawn. So, You should be under his training if get Accepted.

LOOOOL! Dr.Shawn? -come on Ryne... *Looks at shawn like a peasant* ::) ::)

BTW Kiki, I'd love to give you a chance man! Lets see what you're capable of! Trainee!!
Haha we all know what shawn is all about
You both,your leader me

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2016, 02:54:23 am »

KiKi can you please explain this? what our most experciend and elite player exposed about you? F1 keypress counts for you is ranked second in EAD, which i feel is pretty strange why would a guy use F1 too frequently.

Changing my vote to neutral.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:32:15 am by Ryne »

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2016, 04:29:03 am »
i don't think that an old experienced guy can use hacks lol, anyways good luck.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2016, 04:31:31 am »

KiKi can you please explain this? what our most experciend and elite player  exposed about you? F1 keypress counts for you is ranked second in EAD which i feel is pretty strange why would a guy use F1 too frequently.

It was my first and last mistake. I will never disappoint you again.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2016, 05:40:07 am »
I found that hack 2-3 days back so I just used it for test only. (3-4 months back)
Can you explain this?

KiKi can you please explain this? what our most experciend and elite player  exposed about you? F1 keypress counts for you is ranked second in EAD which i feel is pretty strange why would a guy use F1 too frequently.

I am again giving you a chance to explain everything. This time I don't want a reply like a child of 2nd grade. You should have told it by yourself earlier, When VU members asked you about the recent changes as compared to past.

To all members who voted trainee -: Please specify reason to vote trainee after what Thijn and aXXo revealed. Are you guys aware of it?

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 05:51:17 am by Ryne »

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2016, 05:58:58 am »

im willing to change my vote if he has been caught for f1 somewhere again after the above incident.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2016, 07:05:18 am »
Can you explain this?
I am again giving you a chance to explain everything. This time I don't want a reply like a child of 2nd grade. You should have told it by yourself earlier, When VU members asked you about the recent changes as compared to past.
To all members who voted trainee -: Please specify reason to vote trainee after what Thijn and aXXo revealed. Are you guys aware of it?
So, Its 4 month back when i heard the name of F1 hack but i didnt know what it is for and I searched it on google and i found that and then someone invite me to play in that desi adda server because it was newly opened so i went there and i thought of testing that f1 is it really works or not.
So i checked it there and that day i used F1 hack but i realised that this is bad and i deleted it and have never used that hacked again and i was felling regret after using that. You can check the logs that was the first and last time i had used that hack and never used that again in my career again.
I accept that i have done a wrong thing but I apologize for what i have done in past.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 07:29:51 am by KingOfVC »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2016, 07:31:52 am »
Loyalty is what I worry.
Kiki tell me one thing before give my vote. Why we should trust you?

Give me Galletas

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2016, 07:49:27 am »
Loyalty is what I worry.
Kiki tell me one thing before give my vote. Why we should trust you?

You can trust me because i had never leaked the secret of anyone and you can ask the other member who know me that and i will never give you any change to prove myself wrong. I know that trusting a person whome You dont know is somewhat hard but it depend on you how much you can trust me.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 07:53:37 am by KingOfVC »