April 28, 2024, 03:56:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - imkiki  (Read 8297 times)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - imkiki
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 05:37:13 pm »
T.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 07:22:21 pm »
Trainee won't hurt.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 10:24:59 pm »
Interesting scripting man but I'm not sure about my vote because of your connection and skills how Amal said.

Tell me. How often do you play?

Give me Galletas

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 05:51:38 am »
Interesting scripting man but I'm not sure about my vote because of your connection and skills how Amal said.

Tell me. How often do you play?

i am most of the time scripting but i usually play everyday either on EC or EAD

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 06:36:15 am »
When you were in TsG, you choose other members over me and decided not to follow me.
I have my trust issues.
The reason I accepted you in TsG were kinda same as mentioned above by my other clan mates.
He joined TsG because of us, you were it's leader, it doesn't matter , he never did anything wrong there, just stayed in limits and there was great bond between other members and him,  you tried being a kind to him at that time but all he cared about is his business which is rare these days and it's quality of a great human being,  good luck kiku.
Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2016, 09:38:59 am »
Ye,he decided not to follow me but you and souly and atlast you guys kicked his butt out of your so called *group*

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2016, 02:32:09 pm »
you never know inside story so better not to make an issue of it still? :) souly still don't like him and it's okay you can't just keep everyone happy,  no matter we've sorted out issues since way long, it's you recalling 2015, go on bro :),  if you want to vote this guy a no, go ahead but at least care about you ain't voting the same guy from 2015,  he learnt to behave and to mind his own business, your friend Murdock still tries to ruin his career by recalling things at TRC channel or at SLC's channel but I've seen that he took the best step and it's to ignore retards in his way, imma still say refrain from seeing differences about him :) no hard feelings, we still bros
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2016, 05:16:54 pm »
I'm not entirely convinced. It's still too early to give you a positive vote from my side.
I recommend you interact with more members to gain their trust because I'm sure many of my mates are in my posittion.

My vote is NO.

Give me Galletas

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2016, 05:25:38 pm »
I'm not entirely convinced. It's still too early to give you a positive vote from my side.
I recommend you interact with more members to gain their trust because I'm sure many of my mates are in my posittion.

My vote is NO.
Same

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2016, 08:17:33 pm »
And I would like to encourage to our clan members to use the Poll please. Idk if it got reset!

ITS THE BIG DOG!

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2016, 08:26:31 pm »
And I would like to encourage to our clan members to use the Poll please. Idk if it got reset!

It looks like it did. Wasn't it at 12 trainee, 9 deny or something like that before? Everything got wiped.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2016, 09:05:04 pm »
Yes thats right, I dont remember the exact poll result but trainee was on top by 2.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 01:28:53 am »
Even if you have improved a lot, your known history worries me a lot.
No for now.

AlbeDo

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 07:12:37 am »
Good luck -_-

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 01:11:31 pm »
I would like to know what should I work on for the next time, it's a request. That can be very helpful to me.

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter