May 04, 2024, 12:46:29 am

Author Topic: Application - Tim  (Read 1568 times)

Moskvish

• Regular
  • -Tim.
    • View Profile
Application - Tim
« on: June 02, 2016, 12:39:55 pm »
Nick: Tim

Timezone/Country: GMT +5/ Pakistan

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:00:05 am by Thijn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DiscoW

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tim
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:50:38 pm »
Good Luck, You're a nice player.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gaming Code: kthxbai!

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 12:59:09 pm »
It's only been what, two and a half weeks since your last app? What have you done in that time that makes you think you'll have a better chance now?

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Moskvish

• Regular
  • -Tim.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 01:20:08 pm »
Hello Storm, Actually last time when i applied over here it was just like a wow? whats that no body of you saw that coming neither i was close to any of VU never played with them in these previous days i tried to team with them played couple of times tried to make them friends and that's why its my second time i'm applying in here and i just can hope for better votes nothing else , its all up to you i'm interested in here , that's why it's 4th time i'm applying in this clan ,

First App , King Arsalan , epic fail.

Second app , Moskvish , Truth revealed

Third app , I wnted to be a part.

Forth , I hope for the best , :)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 02:13:02 pm »
T.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

JackieMa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 03:40:26 pm »
Good Luck.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 04:23:47 pm »
No.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Moskvish

• Regular
  • -Tim.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 07:08:16 pm »
Hello sir , I respect your vote but your vote is really a major vote and is very important for me sir .
Kindly , state the reasons behind your negative vote so I can change up  all those and I can improve more according to your deeds.
Every one does mistake , but a chance should be given to person so that he can deal with the sh*t he has done.

-Thank you Sir

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 07:15:59 pm »
We already stated our case for rejecting your app last time:

A lot of clan members obviously have a lot of reservations about accepting you after playing on other aliases in multiple clans at the same time. You're going to need to put in some significant effort convincing people here to give you a chance.

Anything we have to say against you joining is there, because again, it's only been two and a half weeks since you last applied. That being said, I don't know why we need to re-justify our decisions either. We've already established that you're the one that needs to justify why we should trust you.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Moskvish

• Regular
  • -Tim.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 07:21:42 pm »
yeah after created a big mess over here I know that no body is gonna trust me and i know that clan considers a person loyalty a big valid point , I have joined several clans in these past 4 years left them , betrayed them cheated them and i also did help them some how , it's my last option i'm not supposed to join any other clan now as i had learned mistakes take a alot to get fulfilled .

You guys may can check my out with any kinda way , you can test me ...

As I've saw in past days i was ignored by several VU players... but atlast i've interest over here and thats why i applied so quick i thought that i am ready , just a chance is required... 

Thank you :)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 07:42:50 pm »
Sorry= but as you played with many clans i mean joined and after few days you left i'm not sure you will stay loyal with VU, anyways hope for the best ;) .
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 07:43:49 pm »
No, you are applying too much and you are not ready
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 09:37:07 pm »
Good luck

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 10:07:28 pm »
First of all this app shouldn't even be here, it has been less than a month and there's not much you can improve within 2 weeks. To be fair to the other people we have auto-denied for posting an app less than a month. It should be already a deny and be in the denied section. And this is not personal with Tim, its just the process. So it will be denied and moved, if somebody can just go ahead with this please... Thanks!

Tim, listen here mate... Our valid points is stated in the quote made by storm, now you should take ur time and you know just enjoy the ride of your clanless nick and ownage in-game before re-applying. As well it will be important for you to stay close to VUs in that way, you'll create a link with us. Admire the determination for our clan and we appreaciate it very much, don't think we don't.

But it has been too soon, take some time, get better, make more of a name of yourself, get involve in the community, be helpful, earn respect among others and after a while comeback i'm sure we will have a different view on your case if it goes as follows. And less than you know 2 months will goby even more if you're trying to change and prove drastically and you'll won't even notice... This is why its a No, and a deny.

Thanks for applying and showing you want to be a part of our team. Take the advice, trust me! Have a good one.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:09:55 pm by TheKing »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 05:59:49 am »
Denied.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"