login
May 04, 2024, 03:06:32 pm

Author Topic: Please Read Once THanks  (Read 1655 times)

broly

• Regular
    • View Profile
Please Read Once THanks
« on: April 08, 2016, 04:58:18 am »
Hello first if you think my english is bad then i will try to improve it more as i can
im a 3rd year student and age about 20 how english of this level student can be weak ? I answered your question but that's a only mistake that i make
see my this post where i accidently wrote Are You Still Think MY Is BAD ? This line clearly show that my english is suck i accept this shit but can't you see i just forgot to put the word call "english"
right sectence is are you stil think my ENGLISH is bad ? in short i was confused i just read the word "english " on my mind but forgot to write it
it always happend with me even if i take my exams or a collage test i read words on my mind instead write them on a page >_< or paper hope you understand
im sorry if i waste your time
Thanks
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:26:09 pm by broly »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

xc0n

Re: Please Read Once THanks
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 05:02:13 am »
tHaT paKi sTyLe of EngliSh gaVe me HearT aTTack.

That really annoys a lot.  8)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 05:08:43 am »
Your English would look a lot better if you dIdN't TYPE lik This To be honesT. There are rules for capitalization.
Agree Agree x 4 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Orochi

• Fanatic
  • z0rcoholic
    • View Profile
    • Double-U
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 05:21:09 am »
see my this post where i unfortunately Wrote Are You Still Think MY Is BAD ? This Line Clearly Show that my ENglish is suck i Accept that shit

:'(

broly

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 07:03:24 am »
Your English would look a lot better if you dIdN't TYPE lik This To be honesT. There are rules for capitalization.
I Agreed
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:42:28 am by broly »

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 07:40:59 am »
You just did.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

broly

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 08:41:21 am »
You just did.

I agree with you and from now on I won't ever type like that
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 04:56:51 pm »
Is this a joke or this guy is really struggling with English?
To be honest your English gave me a brain ache, unfortunately because of your poor grammar I can't even read my own post correctly without imagining capitalisation of letters smattering and poping around.
Oh my goodness, why people use such a bad way to represent a sentence and become a disgrace to Pakistan.

You'll learn, watch Hollywood movies and try to translate their lines,learn their way of joining letters, the use of subjects, objects and nouns, further on clauses and phrases will help you handle the expression or thoughts you want to convey. Try reading articles on Wikipedia.You'll improve I gurrentte you that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 05:01:46 pm by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

broly

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 07:27:09 pm »
To be honest your English gave me a brain ache, unfortunately because of your poor grammar I can't even read my own post correctly without imagining capitalisation of letters smattering and poping around.
Oh my goodness, why people use such a bad way to represent a sentence and become a disgrace to Pakistan.

You'll learn, watch Hollywood movies and try to translate their lines,learn their way of joining letters, the use of subjects, objects and nouns, further on clauses and phrases will help you handle the expression or thoughts you want to convey. Try reading articles on Wikipedia.You'll improve I gurrentte you that.
Im trying my best and sorry about my English that gave a brain ache
yup People like me become a disgrace to their country a man learn from his mistake and Thanks to you who give a Big lesson about my attitude and my grammar
Big Thanks again
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:29:00 pm by broly »

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 08:35:45 pm »

Im trying my best and sorry about my English that gave a brain ache
yup People like me become a disgrace to their country a man learn from his mistake and Thanks to you who give a Big lesson about my attitude and my grammar
Big Thanks again
You're getting better every post. Just remember to not give up. You're relatively young, so you still have plenty to learn, but you'll eventually get there if you don't quit on the way. Just believe in yourself :)
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"