login
April 27, 2024, 04:22:26 pm

Author Topic: Application - Maddy  (Read 6612 times)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Maddy
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 06:46:39 pm »
Good luck dude.

Hope You'll get a chance
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 09:15:22 pm »
Trainee  :)
if you promise me that you won't be a clanhopper, and to be loyal to VU for ever.  ;)

I promise that I won't leave this clan and be loyal forever.
Well the way I see it, Cola extended his hand to you, and you took it for granted. Saying a thing like that surely hurt him quite bad, because you have to realize, he took a leap of faith with you, much like the one you're asking from us, and you've disappointed him.
Even knowing that, I'm inclined to give you a chance because you seem like a kind, decent person, with good English.
Trainee, but your progress will be closely watched if you get accepted.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 09:44:54 pm »
No for now.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 10:04:05 pm »
Trainee

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2015, 10:04:40 pm »
Jimmy closed CO i get that you don't wanted to be clanless so you applied here but you should've hanged out with VUs before applying.

Maybe I do hang out with the VU's, if you haven't noticed, I've spent a lot of time with Angela. RobinX and I meet each other most of the time at CoC. But to be honest, the other VU's are very rare to be seen in the server.

http://pacommunity.co.uk/search

Type [VU] down there and search. Most of the guys are kind of actually hang out in the forums, or if you guys hang out in a particular server, let me know about it.

Another important reason for me to join this clan,

As I've seen most of the players in this clan are actually quite kind, for example Angela, Dronz, RobinX etc. Unlike other clans. Most of you might find me immature. That is human. Every human was once immature, I might be still developing myself. I'm not trying my luck out this time, I'm here to try my future out.

And yes, I don't like to be clanless. I don't care if I might be addressed as a "Clan Hopper".

I don't like your choice of words to WiLsOn's question. I don't mind what you said, I respect blunt honesty, but its how you said it; there's a subtle hint of attitude in the first line. After seeing that and then further reading into the things you've explained about your past so far, it validated that this is highly plausible about you currently. As such, if you were to get in as you are now, you're going to be problems so I'd say you need to improve.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2015, 10:17:20 pm »
No.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 12:35:05 am »
I must admit that you've improved a lot, but unfortunately I still believe you don't fit here for now.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 03:03:56 am »
Jimmy closed CO i get that you don't wanted to be clanless so you applied here but you should've hanged out with VUs before applying.

Maybe I do hang out with the VU's, if you haven't noticed, I've spent a lot of time with Angela. RobinX and I meet each other most of the time at CoC. But to be honest, the other VU's are very rare to be seen in the server.

Type [VU] down there and search. Most of the guys are kind of actually hang out in the forums, or if you guys hang out in a particular server, let me know about it.

As I've seen most of the players in this clan are actually quite kind, for example Angela, Dronz, RobinX etc. Unlike other clans. Most of you might find me immature. That is human. Every human was once immature, I might be still developing myself. I'm not trying my luck out this time, I'm here to try my future out.

And yes, I don't like to be clanless. I don't care if I might be addressed as a "Clan Hopper".

I don't like your choice of words to WiLsOn's question. I don't mind what you said, I respect blunt honesty, but its how you said it; there's a subtle hint of attitude in the first line. After seeing that and then further reading into the things you've explained about your past so far, it validated that this is highly plausible about you currently. As such, if you were to get in as you are now, you're going to be problems so I'd say you need to improve.

I did not show my attitude towards him. I'm actually answering his questions honestly rather than not answering him at all.

Why are you hiding your old nicks?
And why are you lying about your age?
When you applied in DK, you were 20 years old and now you applied in VU your age decreased.
DK app of Maddy

I guess almost all of you guys actually know about me from the past 2-3 years. And you guys might also know about how I used to lie about my age rather than telling the truth. So this was one instance, I applied when I was 15 years old. I did not want them to think that I was a child, but a grown up. But thanks to Cola, I've realized my mistake, and I'm totally honest with you guys right now!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:27:45 am by MaddyV »

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 06:44:00 am »
Good luck Maddy for your application
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 07:16:00 am »
I must admit that you've improved a lot, but unfortunately I still believe you don't fit here for now.

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2015, 11:22:13 am »
Good luck Maddy for your application

Thanks

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2015, 12:59:50 pm »

I did not show my attitude towards him. I'm actually answering his questions honestly rather than not answering him at all.
As stated Maddy its not what you said but how you said it. The first line where you answered and said "Maybe I do hang out with the VU's", that's what I didn't like. Idk about anyone else but to my eyes, when I read that it made me think you had a problem with WiLsOn; it's like a potential provocative statement where it could have escalated and said "Maybe I do hang out with the VU's, did you ever do your research on that?" kind of thing. It wasn't a normal "I do hang out with the VU's"

You see like how you answered me now? That was how I would have wanted your answer towards WiLsOn to be. You didn't tell me "Maybe I didn't show my attitude towards him" when you disagreed with me. You addressed me formally and politely on it. So it was because of that that I was able to see that attitude is potentially still apart of you. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't show WiLsOn any attitude but consider how you say things next time. It may unintentionally give off the wrong message
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2015, 01:44:19 pm »
Ok, I'm sorry Wilson and Gangstaras, I really am. I promise to be more polite with everyone from now on.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2015, 02:35:49 pm »
Good Luck Maddy :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thankx to RebellioN

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2015, 02:42:31 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz