April 27, 2024, 08:08:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - OathBreaker  (Read 1190 times)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
Application - OathBreaker
« on: July 12, 2015, 03:18:36 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: OathBreaker

Previous Nicks: Honey

Timezone/Country: UTC +5 / Pakistan

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: About 3-4 years

Previous clans: [OG] : Basically I was clanless at that time and their leader invited me to join his clan and test it,  I had the right to leave the clan elwhenever I wanted.. Normally I wouldn't join a clan like this but I was developing a server for them so I joined them, after a few weeks I observed that the members had no unity  amongst each other and  staying herr could change me for the wirst so I left it. Ghost : Tbh this was not a clan, In my first few days someone asked me to add [Gh0st]  to my name, I had no idea about clans at that time so I did what he asked, I remained in that state for about  1 month and then I changed my name back to its original form.

Do you use IRC: Sometimes, yes

Why you want to join VU: This journey or rather I should say my dream of joining this clan started about 2 years ago when I posted my first application.It was a complete failure due to many reasons such as  bad english skills, amatuer behaviour, and some members mistook me as Honey_Singh, After I got denied I applied at MK (and got insta denied there too, I didnt realise it then but making apps at different forums worsened my chances of joining VU.I made many more  apps after that but all of them were failures but I learned a lot from them, I improved my skills, my behaviour, my attitude  but they say "first impression is the last impression" and that was what happened to me, some members who dont know me or haven't seen me for a while still consider me the same old Honey and I request them to kindly check me out in LW before posting about your opinion.As I stated in my reason for leaving OG, One reason why i want to join this clan is not beacuase I want rep but because this clan has unity and faith and kinship  which other clans sadly lack :/ , This is my reason for joining VU, If you think  I need to include more Info kindly say so.

Favourite weapon: Shotgun / Stubby, M4

Which VUs do you know: Stormeus, Thijn, Sk, Freak, Jokah, Anarki, DeadMau5  Angela_, Charley, WiLsOn,  ferrari32, RobinX, Madkiller, GangstaRas, Bart, Gohana, hotdogcat, Deso,

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Sure.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:01:49 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - OathBreaker
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 03:38:16 pm »
Good luck Honey
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 03:40:44 pm »
Tell me why should i vote you, when i don't even see you in game, should i vote you for being in forum?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 04:57:26 pm »
You're active in forum, but not in-game  :-\
Try to join game these days and show us how "Friendly-skilled-mature" you are  :)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 05:22:22 pm »
For the 99999999999999999th time, voting no.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 05:32:01 pm »
No.

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 05:55:16 pm »
I've never saw you in-game, do you even play?
No.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 06:17:49 pm »
Noooupp  :)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 06:26:25 pm »

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 06:46:01 pm »
Very mature explanations and reasons, well thought-out, but my other clanmates are right — you're not very active in-game. That's probably the only thing keeping me from voting T right now. For now I have no vote.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 06:49:23 pm »
I appreciate all of your votes, I'll try to be online in LW as much as possible, I don't usually see many VUs playing :/ In LW Most of the time I only find Freak, Jokah or Riders, Idk if its due to the timezones or the playtime but thats why most of the people dont see me playing, This application is already destined to get denied kindly close this, I'll make my next application when I'm sure I've met all of the VUs I listed above.

Thanks for your time.

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 06:58:14 pm »
You can ask around i am 24/7 in irc but i don't see you in game really.

Application closed.