login
April 27, 2024, 10:37:39 pm

Author Topic: Application-Maddy  (Read 1972 times)

Gabriel

• View Profile
Application-Maddy
« on: July 12, 2015, 09:42:05 am »
Nickname: Maddy
Average Ping in LW: 176-290
Timezone (GMT +/-): +5:30
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: Application-Maddy
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 08:21:47 pm »
Aren't you banned from the forum?
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 11:00:52 am »
I guess not.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:46:14 pm »
Fine, I do not want to take part in this competition, I thought this competition was VCDC, not OCDC(Official Clans Dueling compitetion) as you guys think that you are such a badass, and will never change your opinion about people like me who had a bad past. And I think that some of those who are interested getting into this competition can get into it, like the Littlewhiteys Champion, your kind regards for such a bad organization,

Annoyed and Angry,
Maddy

PS: I don't care if you guys get so angry at me and ban me with all your might and break up your PC, so please be soft with your PC and ban me if you are going to, once again Kind regards, And yea, please do post your facial expression when you see this whether it is a funny one or a frustrated one, I DON'T CARE.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:57:34 pm by Gabriel »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 05:16:57 pm »
those who are interested getting into this competition can get into it, like the Littlewhiteys Champion

i don't know what you are trying to say  but i can assure you Littlewhiteys champion had nothing to do with banning you on VU forum :D

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 09:31:18 pm »
Fine, I do not want to take part in this competition, I thought this competition was VCDC, not OCDC(Official Clans Dueling compitetion) as you guys think that you are such a badass, and will never change your opinion about people like me who had a bad past. And I think that some of those who are interested getting into this competition can get into it, like the Littlewhiteys Champion, your kind regards for such a bad organization,

Annoyed and Angry,
Maddy

PS: I don't care if you guys get so angry at me and ban me with all your might and break up your PC, so please be soft with your PC and ban me if you are going to, once again Kind regards, And yea, please do post your facial expression when you see this whether it is a funny one or a frustrated one, I DON'T CARE.

so um...

do you or do you not want to take part in this competition?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 10:25:07 pm »
A true guy never lie about his ban, if you are man enough to talk like this then why not man enough to join VCDC? saying this doesn't really matter because i am not in but umm i am gonna be honest here, you are welcomed here like rest of others are, last year you did something stupid that got you banned, remember?  :)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 10:30:43 pm »
It is funny how you call this one bad organisation just because you cant take part.

This organisation can not even be compared to LW's cup.

There are so many participants who are not in the clans you call "official".

Nobody is gonna be angry just because your nonsense dramatic words.

If you access this forums via illegal ways and apply to participate, you stand no single chance.

We are supposed to think about your bad past just because save the cool of this organisation.

We have nothing to do about your past.

-Kelvin
-VCDC Administration

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 06:56:09 pm »
i'll lock this topic before more drama  :police:
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)