April 27, 2024, 10:23:48 pm

Author Topic: Application - Gabriel  (Read 2116 times)

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gabriel
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 05:09:36 pm »
Not now. Maybe later.

I don't find any interesting thing in this app. You are applying just because your friends got accepted and also you're just trying your luck out as you mentioned. This shows that you don't have any interest in the clan but just because your friends are in this clan you want to join the clan...!!
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 05:22:45 pm »
You know you change your nick every week like you are changing pants? choose one nick we know you as "Maddy" be Maddy be yourself change yourself try to make friends in which clan you wanna join try to be more mature mate, that video you made i didn't took it serious i just laughed my ass off how you done it :p at least it was better than ruskies one. so heres the advice be yourself, try to be not look cooler, stop annoying people, and be a good guy if you do all of these things then you have my vote for sure, So I decided to try my luck out! luck? this message clearly shows you are not even interested to join here it's like you were bored today in pc so you made a app just to greet everyone.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 08:41:22 pm »
I don't know you,how do you know me?
Never saw you in-game,Nope  :thumbsdown:
Well, my bad, I forgot about my previous nick names, Angela it's me McJohnn, and you were the one who recommended to join VU, and now...
oh , you had to say that u're Mcjohnn, I change my vote to Trainee.
I dident focus on :

Previous Nicks: Maddy iPhone Karbonn  McJohnn
and yes I recommended that to you because you are skilled player and friendly!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:44:15 pm by Angela_ »
Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 09:10:58 pm »
Maddy is one of the guy who wants to be in a clan doesn't matter which and for these type of people leaving and joining clan is nothing big , so i would recommend you guys to think again and look at his history, i know people can change but not maddy , he has applied to almost every clan in vcmp.
and my vote is ofc NOOOOOO / Never.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 11:04:52 pm »
he has applied to almost every clan in vcmp.
Four or five days ago you had got a denied on DU (http://duclan.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,895.0.html), and now came here. Anyway, I don't find any interesting thing in this application.
This shows that you don't have any interest in VU now.
No, good luck next time.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 11:25:36 pm »
Nah, for reasons already mentioned above.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 12:55:59 am »
no

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 02:16:31 am »
You know you change your nick every week like you are changing pants? choose one nick we know you as "Maddy" be Maddy be yourself change yourself try to make friends in which clan you wanna join try to be more mature mate, that video you made i didn't took it serious i just laughed my ass off how you done it :p at least it was better than ruskies one. so heres the advice be yourself, try to be not look cooler, stop annoying people, and be a good guy if you do all of these things then you have my vote for sure, So I decided to try my luck out! luck? this message clearly shows you are not even interested to join here it's like you were bored today in pc so you made a app just to greet everyone.

Wilson, I never said that I'm not interested in the clan, the quote 'I want to try my luck out' means that I have never got into an official clan, so I thought this would be my moment. And for your information, whenever I get into my PC, I just play VCMP or Visit the forums of some clan or Lw's, If I'm bored, I'll get a book for myself, If I'm happy with it, I'll start studying, makes sense dude.

Maddy is one of the guy who wants to be in a clan doesn't matter which and for these type of people leaving and joining clan is nothing big , so i would recommend you guys to think again and look at his history, i know people can change but not maddy , he has applied to almost every clan in vcmp.
and my vote is ofc NOOOOOO / Never.

Well, don't consider this rude, as I'm not being rude right now, Well, the reason you mentioned above, really hurt me a lot, Well, is that the reason that you couldn't recognize who GabrielJ was, and were keep asking who I was, Well, that shows I have changed, Well, this shows that what I said was true, no one wants to change their impression on me, Why? Do I annoy anyone of you? Do I fight with some bad words with any of you? Do I just shout at you if I die? Well, I never wanted to reveal to anyone that I was Maddy, by that way everybody would like me, as I wanted so BAD to apply in VU, I had to, and Bart, I am very interested in VU, I just posted in the application form what they wanted me to say, It doesn't matter if I type in a long or a short thing in my application, I understand when you said 'There is nothing interested about your application.', well you guys will never change your impression against me, so many guys who do not know about my past, likes me, you guys who know me from years, will never change, this shows it. Well, I'll wait till the results show up.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 02:28:08 am by Gabriel »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 03:31:19 am »
Other people can see what change came in you indeed you are not same as before but you still need improvements also do not think we hate you here, we are giving our opinion about you when you get in a clan you'll understand it very well.  Denied.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)