login
April 27, 2024, 01:29:25 pm

Author Topic: Application - Gabriel  (Read 2115 times)

Gabriel

• View Profile
Application - Gabriel
« on: June 03, 2015, 02:02:40 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VCMP SAMP

Nick: Gabriel

Previous Nicks: Maddy iPhone Karbonn  McJohnn

Timezone/Country: India GMT+ 05:30

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: VCMP since 2012 SAMP since 2014

Previous clans: DK, Well, did not like the guys' attitud there, JH- Closed due to a major confusion

Do you use IRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: Well, I've been hanging around VCMP more these days and found out that many of my friends got accepted into it like DronZ. So I decided to try my luck out!

Favourite weapon: VCMP- Stubby, M4, Ruger, Spaz, Tec-9, Ingram SAMP- Deagle, M4

Which VUs do you know: Pallazo, Angela, Joker, Riders, DronZ [Those who I know well]

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:31:52 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gabriel
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 02:04:11 pm »
omg good luck Maddy  :o
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 02:14:12 pm »
Good Luck bro:)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 02:19:41 pm »
There's alot of stuff against you. The problem is that you take games way too seriously, I saw that video of yours, requesting Cola_z0r to accept you. I'll agree with what CoLa_z0r said "Be yourself." In that video, you said you're '19' but you're '16' <- this doesn't matter much. The fault in you right now is that you poke your nose in someone's business, other wise you're not that bad. I'll give you a chance though.

Trainee.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Orochi

• Fanatic
  • z0rcoholic
    • View Profile
    • Double-U
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 02:56:58 pm »
Good Luck Maddy :)

Witch^

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 03:03:24 pm »
Goood Luck mADDY happpy to see u here and also Dronz !

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 03:42:22 pm »
You get a denied on DU and now came here.
No.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 03:47:52 pm »
Hi maddy how are you, i am voting no are you going make video about me again?  O0
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 04:00:56 pm »
You get a denied on DU and now came here.
No.

Quote from: CoLa_z0r
As long as I am in this clan, you are never getting in, and this is my final word. I do not hate you, but neither can I warmly embrace you, since I'm only a human being who can't tolerate an attention seeking self-deceiting teen trying too hard to look cool. My last friendly advice: find the true you. And stop playing games. Actually read the books, they look rather clean.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 04:08:36 pm »
Never.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 04:17:30 pm »
I don't know you,how do you know me?
Never saw you in-game,Nope  :thumbsdown:
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 04:18:54 pm »
Goodluck.

So I decided to try my luck out!

Though I know I'm not allowed to vote, One Needs to show determination, proof, and Work Hard to acheive it instead of trying his luck out. Your application in my opinion is nothing but a joke. You applied so you can try your luck and if you get denied, You'll never come back and instead apply in any other popular clan.

Rest is upto the VUs.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 04:36:32 pm »
I don't know you,how do you know me?
Never saw you in-game,Nope  :thumbsdown:
Well, my bad, I forgot about my previous nick names, Angela it's me McJohnn, and you were the one who recommended to join VU, and now...

Hi maddy how are you, i am voting no are you going make video about me again?  O0

Hi there, and hey! I did not make that video about books not to tease you D:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:39:07 pm by Gabriel »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 04:38:16 pm »
HEYYY MADDYYY, Helloooo  :)
NO.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 04:58:50 pm »
Hey Gohan,

So, on-topic, I don't know why everybody doesn't want to change their impression against me, when I come with some unknown nick, people like Sk, Dronz and Freak, they did not recognize me at all, and Freak was like, begging me to know who I was, but I usually have one quote when Riders comes into the server which is 'hi admin riders' and he usually says 'hi player maddy', so unknowingly I just typed in 'hi admin riders' it was then everybody came to know that GabrielJ was none other than our very own Maddy, and started to hate GabrielJ right then, and about Angela, she didn't know that I was Maddy, when I had the nick McJohnn, she liked me, so she recommended me to join VU. So that makes sense doesn't it? It says that I have CHANGED. But no one realizes that I have changed, so as Joker said, Cola said that he denied me only for one reason, that I used to lie to make look myself to look Cooler, which failed miserably, and why people hate me? after a bout of thinking I came to know why they hate me, because I was annoying, Begging for events. I saw old pics of myself which showed that how Immature I was, and how dumb I was, so the rest depends upon you guys.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:09:10 pm by Gabriel »
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)