login
May 02, 2024, 12:32:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - ToMz*  (Read 7215 times)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ToMz*
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2015, 02:36:06 am »
Changing to Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2015, 08:58:56 am »
The votes aren't clear enough. Some of the members voted Yes here but forgot to vote in the poll.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2015, 09:08:41 am »
@Gohana:-
You're right, Dronz have improved alot than before ,But look at me, i was also
noob when i was new i've also improved alot than before  ...
And if u want more improvement on meh, so I'll try to improve alot, If you got something wrong from me, then feel free to kicked me from clan Just give me a chance i like vu clan alot, thank you  :-[
Regards
ToMz*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:30:02 am by Tomz »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2015, 09:32:43 am »
@Gohana:-
You're right, Dronz have improved alot than before ,But look at me, i was also
noob when i was new i've also improved alot than before  ...So plz gimme chance 
And if u want more improvement on meh, so I'll try to improve alot, If you got something wrong from me, then feel free to kicked me from clan Just give me a chance i like vu clan alot, thank you  :-[
Regards
ToMz*
I prefer to see the changes first to give you an opportunity, sorry :-\
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2015, 11:55:21 am »
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:24:07 pm by Reporter »
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 5 (list)

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2015, 01:29:13 pm »
It was just a joke, and I resigned from Empire Gaming server because they were accepting noobs, and you can see yourself that both owners, Yani Devil and Doom have fought up and off'ed the server, and yeah, anyways, devil was my best friend, I have him added on skype too. We abuse each other just because we know each other well, but he posted this pic to just resign, so I request you that nothing happens with that.
And pleasely let VU members vote.

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2015, 02:04:58 pm »

for more info : http://empire-gaming.ml/index.php?topic=56.0

sorry for posting here but i couldn't stop my self.
this is a random conversation between me and tomz as we are best friends .
whoever posted it here he wants to prove something , but i don't see anything wrong in the picture.
he is out of EG only because of our personal reasons which we discussed earlier.
from my side Tomz is a really nice guy, i posted this image just to show that he told me to give resign nothing more.
also @Reporter if you want more of these type of pictures send me a PM i got plenty of it.
anyways bai.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2015, 02:53:28 pm »
ToMz is a nice guy to me too. i lub him  :-*

but VUs need to see that so i posted :D

Bai
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Witch^

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2015, 03:06:56 pm »
G.L

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2015, 03:48:59 pm »
Good luck bro:)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2015, 04:36:33 pm »
I don't have any problem with you being a friend i think we can forget past, but i am going with no.
Then what's the reason behind your vote, so I can improve myself.
I don't hate you, you're just too much emotional about gaming.

Code: [Select]
[19:26] <TommyZ> choro yrr i m noob+spammer
[19:26] <Alvin> yeah
[19:26] <Alvin> u r
[19:26] <Alvin> :p
[19:26] <TommyZ> +brain donar
[19:26] <Alvin> +100
[19:26] <Alvin> lol
[19:26] <TommyZ> +fucker asshole persno
[19:26] <TommyZ> asslicker++++++
[19:26] <TommyZ> i hate my gaming no respect ...
[19:26] <TommyZ> *one
[19:27] <TommyZ> *life

You hate yourself  just  for this plain retarded game? I know past few weeks i've been acting retarded but that doesn't mean i hate you all. you keep pming keep pming for no reason, you wanna talk to me talk to me in my channel or somewhere else i hate talking in pm it's kinda annoying for me now. You still need to improve a lot that is just for me this is what i think i don't know what other wants to say, peace out.
I was just trying to communicate with you, I was joking around, and that was annoying to you, I'm sorry. Thanks for your vote.
It was just a joke, and I resigned from Empire Gaming server because they were accepting noobs, and you can see yourself that both owners, Yani Devil and Doom have fought up and off'ed the server, and yeah, anyways, devil was my best friend, I have him added on skype too. We abuse each other just because we know each other well, but he posted this pic to just resign, so I request you that nothing happens with that.
And pleasely let VU members vote.

Really? Jokes, Jokes, Jokes, Jokes.
Stop it... Don't lie more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not ready yet.
You rage up at small issue's blaming the other person and then at end you say that you we're joking/checking or you say that you were angry. This happened between us many times. Better you stop that.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2015, 04:41:25 pm »
When Devil jin himself said that we were talking about resign and that kind of conversation goes on between us, still you saying that we're lieing, please think before talking.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2015, 05:02:03 pm »
When Devil jin himself said that we were talking about resign and that kind of conversation goes on between us, still you saying that we're lieing, please think before talking.
Gohana doesn't mean just Devil_Jin.
You did it with me too. And i'm sure that you would have done with other too.
You better stop that and change yourself first.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2015, 05:04:30 pm »
I'm thinking lol, and I think you are not ready  O0
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2015, 05:26:36 pm »
Don't you ask everyone to translate english for you?

Code: [Select]
[18:36] <TommyZ> Ap log se guzarish he k dubara active ho jaye "SkyWars server" may q k ap agr active nh huay to kick ho jaye ge server se
[18:36]<TommyZ> is ki english kr k de'

^ in this urdu/hindi he asked for translate this message into english.
Funny Funny x 6 (list)