login
April 28, 2024, 04:25:03 pm

Author Topic: Application - Jokah  (Read 5899 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jokah
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2015, 03:40:23 am »
1) You start using the word 'me' instead of 'meh'
Finally someone said it!

I teamed with him on LWs yesterday. We moved around with other army guys in a convoy and got rekt by russians. It was fun.
You seem good enough for a 15 year old, so I'll vote Trainee.

Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2015, 07:25:32 am »
My vote remains trainee, on two conditions.

1) You start using the word 'me' instead of 'meh'

2) If you're accepted, you know that if you slip up once, you'll be out of here.

@Charley, Alright, I will stop using the word 'meh' and it's a promise from me to you, I won't slip up.

@Bart, and Gohan, that stuff happened a month ago, I have changed myself, you guys can observe me in many ways. 

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:23:32 am by Flash »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2015, 12:10:54 pm »
Changing vote to Trainee.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2015, 02:45:40 pm »
Trainee

-TomZ^ Creationz

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2015, 04:31:48 pm »
Trainee

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2015, 04:36:37 pm »
Going with no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2015, 04:42:55 pm »
Going with no.

Sorry for not answering your question, I will answer it here, it is true that people have the same personalities in game and real life but calmness gets improved really fast, if you still don't believe all this then, I've got nothing to say, thanks for your vote.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:08:22 pm by Flash »

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2015, 06:15:41 pm »
Well I have no logical reason of saying trainee, as both of the apps you've made here are a shitstorm, showing bad behavior, lies and most importantly tons of asskissing.

And Freak, the part about asskissing is true for you as well.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2015, 06:47:21 pm »
The truth is Ferrari32 i was a ass licker in the past about 3 or 4 months ago but after Fercho told me about it, I didn't ass lick any player after that as you can ask any member of VU but i never used bad behavior.
If you want to know about me more then u can poke me at IRC nick Freak.

Hello there, this is my app. ferrari, asslicking, a lame word used for the players who are trying to communicate with other people to know them more for getting in something for example, a clan, the guy is trying his best to communicate but is claimed as an asslicker. In my opinion, asslicking is all about begging for something.

Freak, caught you in LW using the nick Me4ts to annoy me and checking if I am raging or not. That's not your job, mate.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:52:51 pm by Flash »

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2015, 06:49:12 pm »
I totally agree with ferrari. That's why i said no.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2015, 06:51:33 pm »
@Flash stop saying this is my app etc we all know this is your app & everyone is allowed to reply.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2015, 07:47:01 pm »
Well, i have a suggestion for you, improve youself and reapply in several months, we don't want drama here.
^ this is what i wanted to say Flash you need to improve a lot and you can't change in a small time of a month!!!!
try to improve your self and then apply.
'i have improved'
'i have improved'
'i have improved'
^ this doesn't help much.Your improvement should be visible to us so i will say no because for me you are still not ready because i don't see much change in you except that you are saying that you changed.
(late)about his brother (he is real) they are two brothers i use to play with his brother in lw and yg after some time when ralph joined vcmp.(late)
and btw
Previous Nicks: Yeah, Ralph, Carnage, and Flash.
Something is missing here one nick that i remember idr what it was but it is not in that list it was something [aZ]*****(something V)
could you tell us about it i thought i saw it somewhere and i remember it too so be honest with us and show us that old nick too.
just in Case you didn't saw that i said NOoO.
[Edit]
Found them on UF forum in your app there.
Current Nickname: Flash
Previous Nicknames: Joker, Virus, [aZ_T]Virus, [aZ]Virus, Sting, RapZ, [VT]RapZ, Ronny, [VT]Ronny, [VT]Flash
D.O.B/Age: 19
VC-MP Experience: 2013
Previous Clans: KT and aZ
why are you hiding so much?? tell plx.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 07:52:17 pm by Sk »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2015, 07:55:38 pm »
Well, i have a suggestion for you, improve youself and reapply in several months, we don't want drama here.
^ this is what i wanted to say Flash you need to improve a lot and you can't change in a small time of a month!!!!
try to improve your self and then apply.
'i have improved'
'i have improved'
'i have improved'
^ this doesn't help much.Your improvement should be visible to us so i will say no because for me you are still not ready because i don't see much change in you except that you are saying that you changed.
(late)about his brother (he is real) they are two brothers i use to play with his brother in lw and yg after some time when ralph joined vcmp.(late)
and btw
Previous Nicks: Yeah, Ralph, Carnage, and Flash.
Something is missing here one nick that i remember idr what it was but it is not in that list it was something [aZ]*****(something V)
could you tell us about it i thought i saw it somewhere and i remember it too so be honest with us and show us that old nick too.
just in Case you didn't saw that i said NOoO.

Haha, your style motivated me alot. No one really knows me with that nick but you. It's fine if you say I will mention them here: Previous Nicks - Joker, Virus, [aZ_T]Virus, [aZ]Virus, Sting, RapZ, [VT]RapZ, Ronny, [VT]Ronny, [VT]Flash, these are the nick which I used long before about 6/7 months ago. Thanks for your vote <3 If this app gets denied I will apply after a month, I hope this seems cool to you guys.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2015, 08:04:52 pm »
Thanks for your vote <3 If this app gets denied I will apply after a month, I hope this seems cool to you guys.

Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2015, 08:42:03 pm »
In my opinion, asslicking is all about begging for something.
Coming from dictionary.com
Asskissing:
noun, Slang: Vulgar.
the practice or an instance of attempting to curry favor by the excessive use of compliments, praise, or the like.

Begging:

verb (used with object), begged, begging.
to ask for as a gift, as charity, or as a favor:
to beg alms; to beg forgiveness.

How you associated the two of those, I have no idea.
Winner Winner x 2 (list)