login
May 02, 2024, 09:32:45 pm

Author Topic: Application - ^HeisenBerg ( VC:MP & LU )  (Read 5559 times)

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ^HeisenBerg ( VC:MP & LU )
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2014, 09:18:44 am »
I'm here just to say good luck for Thomas, it is not the old Thomas, I did meet her 3 years ago I see that has changed their attitude and his English is very good. anyway Good luck.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2014, 10:28:31 am »
Thanks for compliment. By the way use 'him' for male.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

credits [VU_T]Riders for getting pwnt.

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2014, 10:50:21 am »
your reason here is to get a reputation and you will apply for sure again for DnA.

so pratically you want to join VU to get a good reputation and then join DnA ? lol

so pratically you want to join VU to get a good reputation and then join DnA ? lol

Quote from: Baldachyn
Your application has been denied.

Please do not apply again in next 5 years. Thank you.
Maybe in 5 years
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2014, 02:09:13 pm »
No.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2014, 02:45:30 pm »
Please don't fight here it's not your playground, thank you.

Can you explain why you didn't put your old nicks & FS & MK clan tag?

Hope to see solid reason.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 03:58:09 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2014, 11:27:01 pm »
I can't trust you. No.

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2014, 05:21:04 am »
Read charleys post.

Why the fuck I would apply at DnA when they do not want me for next five years or so? By the way detonator, why are you so furious? Are you afraid? Of what? It isn't mk where I applied. Its VU. You have your chance so go and live on it. Let me have mine peacefully.

Suppose I get a reputation here. And I leave. After that I apply at DnA. The result will be same. They still dont want me because they will think that I am a clan hopper and I left VU for DnA. Nobody. Wants that. Do they? Same applies to every Other clans.
I am not Milko /  Machete.he did join VU for DnA. But I am not like him.

If you leave DnA out of the equation. Whats left to vote negatively? Think please!

@wilson: I didn't put names because I forgot. And fercho already put it.if you do really want them, here they are:

MKt.T4iVi3R [MKt]Thomas [FS]SparK*

If you really want to know reason why I left MK? The reason is on this page. Immature traineeies like you cry on others applications and keep throwing rocks and nails in applications even when they have no idea what or whom they are up against. They keep pushing hard even they have no solid point or reason in their posts. When applicants succeed. They cry and with rage they resign from MK. And.its not only reason. Take a look at mks roadwarrior. His attitude and behavior is like a crying child struggling to get milk bottle.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 05:46:06 am by HeisenBerg »
Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

credits [VU_T]Riders for getting pwnt.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2014, 06:57:07 am »
The problem, in my opinion, with accepting people who go through the clan-searching process backward (as Charley said) is that we end up with a higher concentration of members with no particular alliance, affinity, or interest in our clan, which defeats the purpose of a clan as a clan is supposed to be a close-knit brotherhood of sorts.

In doing so, few of us truly know you and therefore few of us can trust you from the get go. If you are truly interested in joining VU, join some servers we're on, team up with us, and get to know us. Cool down for a couple of weeks, and after that, come back and reapply.

There's a lot of heated debate here which is also probably going to decrease your chances at getting in, as some of us might take it as a sign of immaturity. Step away for a slight while, but still try playing and chatting with us.

If you take the above steps to heart and actually learn more about us and come back, maybe I'll consider changing my mind about inviting you to our ranks.

For now, though, I have to respectfully disagree with Charley and keep my no vote.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:59:52 am by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2014, 07:01:17 am »
I am not Milko /  Machete.he did join VU for DnA. But I am not like him.

Me joining VU to gain reputation for DnA is a false fact. Things change quick. Although, there are few other ex VU who are DnA now. Got anything to say about them?
That quote gives me a feeling you'll follow my steps, thinking I have planned this since the beginning.
Whatever...

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2014, 08:02:54 am »
Well HeisenBerg, if you really wanna join VU do what Stormeus said above, play with us, team with us show us you really wanna join this clan, for now it's Denied.

P.S join irc sometime too.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)