May 02, 2024, 07:09:38 am

Author Topic: Application - Bruce.  (Read 10505 times)

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Bruce.
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2013, 12:27:06 pm »
Guys trust me give me a chance.If i do anything wrong then you guys can kick me from VU
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2013, 12:33:42 pm »
Guys trust me give me a chance.If i do anything wrong then you guys can kick me from VU
Or we could save ourselves the trouble and deny your app.
Seriously, take Deso for an example. The guy got kicked out of VU twice, and since then he spent 2 years trying to get accepted. That takes serious dedication, and I personally don't think you'd apply again if you got denied.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2013, 12:44:16 pm »
Or we could save ourselves the trouble and deny your app.
Seriously, take Deso for an example. The guy got kicked out of VU twice, and since then he spent 2 years trying to get accepted. That takes serious dedication, and I personally don't think you'd apply again if you got denied.

Ferrari VU is my favorite clan and if i get deny then i'll wait and i'll apply again.I'll never join other clans, VU Forever
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:47:24 pm by BruceLee »

Shadow

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2013, 01:00:43 pm »
Can't we just give him trainee and if he acts bad we kick him... ?
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2013, 03:39:47 pm »

We already did that to Kratos but it didn't work as we planned :P
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2013, 03:53:47 pm »

Deso  I need just one change.If i do anything wrong then kick me and never accept me in VU Again.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2013, 03:56:03 pm »

Deso  I need just one change.If i do anything wrong then kick me and never accept me in VU Again.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2013, 08:54:40 pm »
He promised me he'll change himself giving him last chance T.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »
He promised me he'll change himself giving him last chance T.
no :]
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2013, 05:31:14 am »
From his first application , You know why i kept posting evidence? Because i know the danger of accepting him in VU.
His first application was full of Yes. The danger was :
The street gang between these VC-MP Players :-
(PRO)uSman
(PRO)Hashir
Bruce
So let me explain the "danger" part , Ok , As u all know , If u'll accept him in VU , He will ofcourse visible to the Private Boards , Now ,He have a brother. Called Hashir. He will steal the boards & post in (PRO)'s clan etc.
Now , Bruce will say "I will never do it" etc.... , You will , As u did in The Zetz [TZ] TWICE
You know why Usman & Hashir & interferring his application , Abusing me , asking for compromise?
Because i ruined the application & The bonus of revealing VU's Private board/In-game modifications etc , Will gain them new players in (PRO) clan. They all know how to cheat. & Especially bruce know it very well that how to expose Private sections to the public , He joined TZ twice by "Hidden Nicks" just because of TZ Mods & Tactics.
1st Nick was VAM[P]IRE , And other was something like "scary"nicks , Not really scary  >:D
This is my explanation why i kept ruining his Application.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Eh. That gaming?

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2013, 08:17:01 am »
Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

(PRO)hashir

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2013, 08:19:02 am »
From his first application , You know why i kept posting evidence? Because i know the danger of accepting him in VU.
(PRO)uSman
(PRO)Hashir
Bruce
So let me explain the "danger" part , Ok , As u all know , If u'll accept him in VU , He will ofcourse visible to the Private Boards , Now ,He have a brother. Called Hashir. He will steal the boards & post in (PRO)'s clan etc.
Now , Bruce will say "I will never do it" etc.... , You will , As u did in The Zetz [TZ] TWICE
You know why Usman & Hashir & interfering his application , Abusing me , asking for compromise?
Because i ruined the application & The bonus of revealing VU's Private board/In-game modifications etc , Will gain them new players in (PRO) clan. They all know how to cheat. & Especially bruce know it very well that how to expose Private sections to the public , He joined TZ twice by "Hidden Nicks" just because of TZ Mods & Tactics.
1st Nick was VAM[P]IRE , And other was something like "scary"nicks , Not really scary  >:D
For your kind Information Mr.Shadow.X:
I don't want VU's private board information and data if I wanted then no body could stop me.
Because I can hack their whole forum with their database.But I don't have any interest in that.And we are not interested in your mods.and one more thing if next time I will see your next post like this post full of stupidity and childish thoughts.So, be ready to save your TZ's personal board Data and Mods.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2013, 08:27:34 am »

and one more thing if next time I will see your next post like this post full of stupidity and childish thoughts.So, be ready to save your TZ's personal board Data and Mods.
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2013, 08:49:23 am »
(PRO)uSman
(PRO)Hashir
Bruce
You know why Usman & Hashir & interfering his application , Abusing me , asking for compromise?
For your kind Information Mr.Shadow.X:
I don't want VU's private board information and data if I wanted then no body could stop me.
Because I can hack their whole forum with their database.But I don't have any interest in that.And we are not interested in your mods.and one more thing if next time I will see your next post like this post full of stupidity and childish thoughts.So, be ready to save your TZ's personal board Data and Mods.
Duck you, that's why forum don't work for me did you hacked my pc?  :( :'(
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2013, 09:15:45 am »
and one more thing if next time I will see your next post like this post full of stupidity and childish thoughts.So, be ready to save your TZ's personal board Data and Mods.

ok guys, this needs some serious attention. If he's really going to leak information from our private boards, then kick his ass out from here. Since his brother ( if i'm not wrong ) said something similar about TZ.

I'm changing my vote to no.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:19:43 am by MaDKilleR »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR