login
April 28, 2024, 03:00:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - Bruce.  (Read 4590 times)

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Bruce.
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2013, 02:00:14 am »
Can You Please GTFO From My Application Topic, Who Gave Me Trainee They Know Me Very Well. So Please You Keep Barking, There Willl Be Effect In My Application, Brain Donor

Bruce, calm down the only that is acting as a "brain donor" is you, this isn't the first time that you do it. If you'll continue with acts like this, you'll have many problems for join a clan. Never in the life. Improve it and come back.

Give me a chance.
Man , Knowing , That your application is going down just because of your attitude , You havent changed , A picture of today's gameplay.

Ah Lol
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2013, 07:59:25 am »
I lol'd when you said '' I was admin'' I guess you were not even moderator there, you played in that ''Megawar Roleplay'' server for years or less, I know this because I also started my vc:mp career in that server.
Sorry again to reply off-topic , Usman , I have played there 2 years of my VC-MP Career. You,Hashir & Bruce(arham)
Were banned for Hacks , You played like 6 months there , After like 7 Months , Arham started with nadeem's nick & Did ridiculous acts , Made me ban him , I didnt knew that he was arham , Nadeem(real) told me that ....
And about the "Private board thingy" Its only 12 Months/1 Year old.

Can You Please GTFO From My Application Topic, Who Gave Me Trainee They Know Me Very Well. So Please You Keep Barking, There Willl Be Effect In My Application, Brain Donor
Why God, why...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2013, 12:59:36 pm »
I lol'd when you said '' I was admin'' I guess you were not even moderator there, you played in that ''Megawar Roleplay'' server for years or less, I know this because I also started my vc:mp career in that server.
Sorry again to reply off-topic , Usman , I have played there 2 years of my VC-MP Career. You,Hashir & Bruce(arham)
Were banned for Hacks , You played like 6 months there , After like 7 Months , Arham started with nadeem's nick & Did ridiculous acts , Made me ban him , I didnt knew that he was arham , Nadeem(real) told me that ....
And about the "Private board thingy" Its only 12 Months/1 Year old.

I'm Really Really Sorry For My Bad Attitude On This Topic.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2013, 01:35:51 pm »
Does not seem to be mature enough to handle even a trainee position, nor does it seem he would be able to communicate with members effectively.

I'm Really Really Sorry For My Bad Attitude On This Topic.

He's not really in a position to call his judge and jury brain donors, nor does he seem to understand why his attitude is so bad since the sentence immediately before that is an apology for his attitude.

If I were still in VU, I would have voted no.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 01:47:38 pm »
Typical Paki kids

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 05:31:41 pm »
Please Deny This Application, I'll Apply Later When I'll Have Good Attitude.
Thanks.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 05:41:17 pm »
Thanks.

Typical Paki kids

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 05:44:47 pm »
Thanks.

Typical Paki kids
You know  you are just increasing your posts.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 06:35:21 pm »
You know  you are just increasing your posts.
You know  you can just get out from here.

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 10:35:38 pm »
Thanks.

Typical Paki kids

Right.

Denied.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.