April 27, 2024, 01:40:56 pm

Author Topic: Application - Bruce.  (Read 4588 times)

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
Re: Application - Bruce.
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 06:53:22 pm »
I lol'd when you said '' I was admin'' I guess you were not even moderator there, you played in that ''Megawar Roleplay'' server for years or less, I know this because I also started my vc:mp career in that server.
Sorry again to reply off-topic , Usman , I have played there 2 years of my VC-MP Career. You,Hashir & Bruce(arham)
Were banned for Hacks , You played like 6 months there , After like 7 Months , Arham started with nadeem's nick & Did ridiculous acts , Made me ban him , I didnt knew that he was arham , Nadeem(real) told me that ....
And about the "Private board thingy" Its only 12 Months/1 Year old.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eh. That gaming?

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 07:06:12 pm »
I lol'd when you said '' I was admin'' I guess you were not even moderator there, you played in that ''Megawar Roleplay'' server for years or less, I know this because I also started my vc:mp career in that server.
Sorry again to reply off-topic , Usman , I have played there 2 years of my VC-MP Career. You,Hashir & Bruce(arham)
Were banned for Hacks , You played like 6 months there , After like 7 Months , Arham started with nadeem's nick & Did ridiculous acts , Made me ban him , I didnt knew that he was arham , Nadeem(real) told me that ....
And about the "Private board thingy" Its only 12 Months/1 Year old.

Can You Please GTFO From My Application Topic, Who Gave Me Trainee They Know Me Very Well. So Please You Keep Barking, There Willl Be Effect In My Application, Brain Donor
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 09:01:31 pm »
^ calm down

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 09:13:40 pm »
Can You Please GTFO From My Application Topic, Who Gave Me Trainee They Know Me Very Well. So Please You Keep Barking, There Willl Be Effect In My Application, Brain Donor

Bruce, calm down the only that is acting as a "brain donor" is you, this isn't the first time that you do it. If you'll continue with acts like this, you'll have many problems for join a clan. Never in the life. Improve it and come back.

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 10:04:55 pm »
^ calm down
Well Sorry, but tell me, is this is wrong or not?he is jealous of me thats why he is trying to make my application deny and thats wrong.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:21:53 am by BruceLee »

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2013, 11:03:15 pm »
No.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 07:54:28 am »
i am changing my vote to a Strong NO
Reason:bad attitude

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 12:19:48 pm »
Could You Please Stop Writing Like That?

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 03:58:39 pm »

Bruce, calm down the only that is acting as a "brain donor" is you, this isn't the first time that you do it. If you'll continue with acts like this, you'll have many problems for join a clan. Never in the life. Improve it and come back.

Give me a chance.

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 04:23:17 pm »

Give me a chance.
Man , Knowing , That your application is going down just because of your attitude , You havent changed , A picture of today's gameplay.

Eh. That gaming?

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 04:29:42 pm »
You disappointed me, Bruce.
Changing my vote to NO.
If you improve yourself, there might be a chance to restore my vote.

BruceLee

• Regular
  • Cath Me If You Can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 05:02:51 pm »
You disappointed me, Bruce.
Changing my vote to NO.
If you improve yourself, there might be a chance to restore my vote.
Sure, Now I'll Change My Attitude.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 05:11:52 pm »
Change my vote to NO

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 10:07:24 pm »
Changing to no.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:42 pm »
Sure, Now I'll Change My Attitude.
mhm you'll change in only 1 day