May 04, 2024, 04:12:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - Skorex.  (Read 2370 times)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Skorex.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 08:40:34 pm »
Kratos being a smartass again.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 09:00:54 pm »
Kratos being a smartass again.
'-'
OK I admit, I went a lil bit too far, sorry.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 09:58:10 am »
nie

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 03:01:47 am »
No

Thomas

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 01:56:32 pm »
Sufian.getting denied from a clan app and applying again too early is'nt a good idea.it will ruin your reputation as well as your trust.
Anyway hope for the best good luck .
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 11:47:43 am »
DU=Boring Stuff as i mentionated in ULK and MK's app.

Well, this line just perfectly sells out who you really are. DU is a great clan, and since you left it because of 'lack of entertainment,' I can say I've seen enough guys like you to say I have absolutely no respect for these kind of players. You people are like rats, searching for a ship, that guarantees you everything, and if not- you run off immediately.
A clan is an organization, where each member puts his effort to improve the team. But disloyal one's like you, who can easily run from one clan to another, searching for fuck knows what, have no place in VU. Your recent activities- leaving DU for an absurd reason, and later promising trust to every other clan have already made you look like a complete fool, and I'd friendly suggest you to think it all out and look at yourself. Tho my real suggestion for you is- go make a new clan. Go attract self-seekers like you, entertain your members and try to lead it. Maybe that will help you see the real values of a team, and will give you a hunch about such things as loyalty and principles.

Denied.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 01:54:30 pm »
You people are like rats, searching for a ship, that guarantees you everything, and if not- you run off immediately.
Quote of the Day. :thumbsup:

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 06:18:33 pm »
You people are like rats, searching for a ship, that guarantees you everything, and if not- you run off immediately.
Quote of the Day. :thumbsup:
^