login
May 05, 2024, 08:33:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - ^TBG^Darius, but i see another Darius in VU, so when i can join VU i can change my nic  (Read 7911 times)

Qarlitoz

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • hai
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Oops, disregard my comment. I got confused between Darius and dreLu, who it appears is now in DnA :p

I don't really know this guy, can't vote.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
But i think we should give him a chance, he got really nice attuide.  :P

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
Oops, disregard my comment. I got confused between Darius and dreLu, who it appears is now in DnA :p

I don't really know this guy, can't vote.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Wolf.

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
  • ^TBG^Darius before
    • View Profile
Hmm...i don't understand...dreLu is only my friend from Poland :D Polish guy who playing VC:MP like me...we are friends, but nothing more xD

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I know him for a long time. He deserves to be trainee imo.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: ^TBG^Darius, but i see another Darius in VU, so when i can join VU i can change my nick to Shadow.

Previous Nicks: ^TBG^Darius, [PM]Silver

Timezone/Country: Poland

Do you speak English? Yes, but not professional ;)

Time you have played vcmp/samp: I played VC:MP 3 years, but i'm playing SA:MP too...2 years, but im interessed to be in VU in vcmp ;)

Previous clans: ^TBG^, [PM] - this same reason, i was left from that clan, because this clan does not exist already. No leader active in game...etc. So i decided it's time to join a new clan...

Do you use mIRC: Nope.

Why you want to join VU: Because i know the most of members in VU. Im Administrator on Dariu's server and i know him very good....At beggining i wanted to create some new clan, but that it does not pay...And i want to join to particular clan like VU...

Favourite weapon: Stubby Shotgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4

Which VUs do you know: Darius, Fercho, GRAND, Morphine, Veteran

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes

oh man, i can sense the hell in this one....too much miscommunication. u have a lot of adjusting to do. trainee but darius, help him out

Thomas

TGB Darius hey its me [MKT]Thomas from skycity server.he is really a nice guy.and one of my friends.i always got confused Vu.Darius with him.but now i know who he really is.
He has nice attitude and skills.

Good gold luck dude you will be needing it :)
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
So the majority has voted, and I'd like yo give you a chance.

Accepted as Trainee, please feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go!

So we mostly play on EA, LW and XAD servers, but the best way to communicate is probably mirc, so definitely get that and be active there. Here's a tutorial on how to get mIRC installed-
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,1179.msg8787.html#msg8787

When you have that done, join #VU.

Also, since we already have two great, active members, called Shadow and Darius, which is the nickname you will use? I will change your forum name to the new one as well.

Welcome to the team!

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Congrats, but change your nickname to something else, we already have a shadow :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Gratz, ;) he use Wolf. nick i've seen him in servers.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Wolf.

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
  • ^TBG^Darius before
    • View Profile
Thank you so much guys for voting me and accept my app ;) Actually i'm sick so i try to download mIRC maybe in about 2 days. Anyway in game i use ''Wolf.'' nick (with dot) :P

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Get mirc with a working crack.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"