April 28, 2024, 09:09:30 am

Author Topic: Application - Kraiten  (Read 6709 times)

kraiten

• View Profile
Re: Application - Kraiten
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2013, 09:24:15 pm »
LOL, w.e, just be ready when it happens. "it" is probably the worst thing you have ever seen before.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:25:49 pm by kraiten »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2013, 09:32:53 pm »
nah.. do not want
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2013, 09:43:10 pm »
I'll change my vote to No. Sorry.
W.E, Irdc anymore. It`s going to be a NO all the way for my application so I might as well withdraw it. I`ll just join another clan in which are more kind and more respectful.
We are disrespectful because of the simple fact that you can not assume the votes of the clan members?

Your expectation levels seemed quite high during your application, mixed up with a touch of arrogance, and we won't tolerate that. We have enough experience to deduce the applicant perspective, there's no need to check you ingame sometimes.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2013, 09:54:30 pm »
I'll change my vote to No. Sorry.
W.E, Irdc anymore. It`s going to be a NO all the way for my application so I might as well withdraw it. I`ll just join another clan in which are more kind and more respectful.

You were going to betray us in the future anyway.
You know... by saying something like that, not only are we going to deny this application, but the next thousand times you apply here, my vote will always be NO.

LOL, w.e, just be ready when it happens. "it" is probably the worst thing you have ever seen before.

Shiiiiiiiit bro, I'm scared!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:57:36 pm by LaS3r »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2013, 11:11:54 am »
The application started out well. A bit of friction from Castagna and a few others, but you were soon gaining wide acceptance. Then you start talking how 'uber l33t' you are and everyone got their panties in a bunch.
Were you arrogant? Yes, you were. But it would of been nice if we arranged something to see if you can compensate that arrogance with skill instead of instantly voting you down.

None of it matters anymore. Since you cowardly withdrew.

We shall see ::)

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2013, 11:59:06 am »

:(
Please, don't. I'm so scared. Anyways, well done, you fucked up your application.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:41:50 pm by mDz »

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2013, 12:55:36 pm »
LOL'd at your reputation power

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2013, 03:00:00 pm »

kraiten

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2013, 04:43:21 pm »
The application started out well. A bit of friction from Castagna and a few others, but you were soon gaining wide acceptance. Then you start talking how 'uber l33t' you are and everyone got their panties in a bunch.
Were you arrogant? Yes, you were. But it would of been nice if we arranged something to see if you can compensate that arrogance with skill instead of instantly voting you down.

Dear Vice Underdogs Clan members,

I would like to sincerely apologize to the clan for my behavior. I know I have been arrogant and I am very sorry for it. Instead, I exaggerated how good I was instead of doing an arrangement with the staff. If you guys want me out, I would totally agree because I was a total jerk and all. Thanks for being so nice and letting me have a chance.
Signed,
            Kraiten

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2013, 11:45:40 am »
IMO: No chance to recover it again, you have fucked up your application and showed your true face.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:07:27 pm by Kratos »

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2013, 12:35:39 pm »

Dear Vice Underdogs Clan members,

I would like to sincerely apologize to the clan for my behavior. I know I have been arrogant and I am very sorry for it. Instead, I exaggerated how good I was instead of doing an arrangement with the staff. If you guys want me out, I would totally agree because I was a total jerk and all. Thanks for being so nice and letting me have a chance.
Signed,
            Kraiten

Do you think this is a game!? The second you withdrew was the final nail in this application's coffin. There's no going back.

People need to learn that VU applications are SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Signed,
           Skirmant

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2013, 01:04:05 pm »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2013, 02:06:01 am »
Application denied.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.