login
April 28, 2024, 02:08:29 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kraiten  (Read 6710 times)

kraiten

• View Profile
Re: Application - Kraiten
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 02:17:47 am »
Well in Little Whitney, you got to admit that there are lots of people that you can beat. Just go to the mansion and just kill everyone there or you can go to the military base and snipe people down. Also when it is 5v1, there are buildings you can run around to kill them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:20:22 am by kraiten »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 02:37:24 am »
Well in Little Whitney, you got to admit that there are lots of people that you can beat. Just go to the mansion and just kill everyone there or you can go to the military base and snipe people down. Also when it is 5v1, there are buildings you can run around to kill them.
littlewhitey*

Well of course because their newbies just like you. They learn the game controls and producing methods of killing different types of players.

I'm talking about when you fight against clan members, or people with specific acronyms neatly formed infront of their nicknames. THE SAME SPAZ 001 HP DROPPING, M4 HEADSHOOTING AND DRIVE BY MAYHEM THAT MAKES VCMP... VCMP, my friend. You have lots to learn, and if you get in VU, they will provide you with certain techniques and skills to face rivals.. like us(me) or any clan in VCMP, other than helping you get situated with the community, learning the do's and don'ts and how to become a better character/player here. :D  Good luck.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:41:14 am by Maverick »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2012, 09:34:48 am »
5vs1....... Obvious troll, lol.

If those 5 were newbies - well yes, anyone can throw a mollie and kill them. But how about 5 of our best men?

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2012, 10:27:02 am »
Well kraiten , 5 v 1 can work with noobs . But 1 v 1 with a VU Trainee can be hard for u  :-\

Eh. That gaming?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2012, 12:10:01 pm »
Weell, having ambition is good, but not too much mate ;)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

kraiten

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2012, 04:57:32 pm »
Well kraiten , 5 v 1 can work with noobs . But 1 v 1 with a VU Trainee can be hard for u  :-\
Not Excatly noobs. I have faced other clan mates before and won. If Sammael still remembers, I went on a VU hunt before and I killed some people.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2012, 06:25:03 pm »
Not Excatly noobs. I have faced other clan mates before and won. If Sammael still remembers, I went on a VU hunt before and I killed some people.

W/e, you're not amusing us with that characteristic.

~ Summer, 2010

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2012, 09:12:15 pm »
No

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2012, 09:19:52 pm »
No
seriously, we can't just accept every newbie,
Sammael was invited, but this guy not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:09:45 pm by Kratos »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2012, 09:55:40 pm »
Well i voted before? if i did so i'm changing my vote to no.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2012, 10:24:03 pm »
Changing to No.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:27:08 am by LaS3r »

~ Summer, 2010

kraiten

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2013, 07:35:38 pm »
There needs to be some kind of testing done because everyone thinks I'm a noob without even facing me in the game.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2013, 07:54:49 pm »
There needs to be some kind of testing done because everyone thinks I'm a noob without even facing me in the game.
Hey, guess what? All of us here are VCMP regulars, and most of us spent years playing already. The fact you're a cocky kid that thinks he's on top of the world in everything he touches, is rather irrelevant to us, as we don't give a fuck for such personality. Got the message?
Oh, and you don't even know how to spell Littlewhitey properly.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

kraiten

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2013, 09:14:12 pm »
I'll change my vote to No. Sorry.
W.E, Irdc anymore. It`s going to be a NO all the way for my application so I might as well withdraw it. I`ll just join another clan in which are more kind and more respectful.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2013, 09:19:31 pm »
I'll change my vote to No. Sorry.
W.E, Irdc anymore. It`s going to be a NO all the way for my application so I might as well withdraw it. I`ll just join another clan in which are more kind and more respectful.
It's a no for a reason. And it's not like we lost Chuck Norris or something :P