April 27, 2024, 05:12:35 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kraiten  (Read 6706 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kraiten
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 11:28:47 pm »
Well then trainee i guess all get one chance once  in a lifetime.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 11:59:11 pm »
You are fairly new mens, and Castagna had invited you (who is a co-leader now). It ain't smart to accept everyone. He can meet more VUs and apply after some time when he thinks he's ready.
Also, skills don't almost count ( I think )

VU + Co-L > VU_T
I didn't invite him though :P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

kraiten

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:45 am »

Speaking of ownage...
I think you misread the question Time you have played vcmp. We ask you how long you have played VC-MP, not how often you play it. Please answer it again and I will calculate if you are pwner-worthy.

Oh and in which servers do you mostly play on?

I played for almost a month and the server I mostly play on is LittleWhitney. I also play xe-servers.com - 94.23.157.172:5190. I also mostly play with some of the pro players, as my friends tell me to play with the pros.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:28:13 am by kraiten »

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 03:36:05 am »
Hmmm i think this guy need an opportunity here Pretty cool English cuz he is a Native speaker and nice moves in game....

Wont gona fuck up this one T_R_A_I_N_E_E

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 08:42:07 pm »
I vote Trainee; good English, good replies, just doesn't know the clan that well yet. Bonne chance Kraiten

Writer of excessively long posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 11:31:24 pm »
Well, I think we shouldn't really reject people only because they are very new to the game.
Didn't get to interact with you much in-game, but by your English, answers, you seem like a very reasonable, mature guy, and I'm actually glad you and your mate have chosen VU to be the place to progress, be a part of it! Learning to fight is pretty easy, and if you don't lose your interest to the game, I think guys like you and Sammael have great potentials of being respected regulars!

I'm certainly voting trainee here!  :thumbsup:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 04:19:58 am »
I forgot the name of the leader of UA, but he once told me in-game about "Undercover Assassins" that he has operating in VC:MP, wearing or not wearing the UA tag, with the purpose of living up to the name. He said it jokingly with smileys and all that, but just saying it out there. :D

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 07:52:38 am »
1 month of gameplay? Isn't he a bit new for VU? ._.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 12:58:22 pm »
Anyone that speaks English properly and isn't an asshole is welcome in VU :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 01:01:50 pm »

Yeah I know but... c'mon, this is a gaming clan, not a chatroom forum. Not my problem VC-MP is 70% mexicans.

Blah, Imma vote trainee.

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 03:51:58 pm »

Yeah I know but... c'mon, this is a gaming clan, not a chatroom forum. Not my problem VC-MP is 70% mexicans.

Blah, Imma vote trainee.

Really? I thought it's 70% paki :P

Anyways, it's nice to have people around that can understand basic English. Unlike some specific person..
As for the behavior, time will tell.

TRAINEE  :thumbsup:

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 07:01:30 pm »
im gotta give u an example we recently accepted Sammael this new guy has really good English but doesnt know how to move in game and i already saw Kraiten moving at it and look likes better....
So thats a plus to his app...

BTW u right huehuehue
I thought it's 70% paki :P

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

Sammael

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • Current nick: Sachiko
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 07:43:02 am »
im gotta give u an example we recently accepted Sammael this new guy has really good English but doesnt know how to move in game and i already saw Kraiten moving at it and look likes better....
So thats a plus to his app

Should've seen me when I first started. Was getting owned without taking ANY kills. Between reading the tactics board here, the training I got from Palla, Casta, and LAs3r, and practicing on my own, I've improved greatly. Also, considering I don't play many PC games.

But enough about me, just glad people aren't judging him based solely on who he knows or his skills. Anyway, GL mate. :D

kraiten

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012, 05:26:36 pm »
So thats a plus to his app

Should've seen me when I first started. Was getting owned without taking ANY kills. Between reading the tactics board here, the training I got from Palla, Casta, and LAs3r, and practicing on my own, I've improved greatly. Also, considering I don't play many PC games.

But enough about me, just glad people aren't judging him based solely on who he knows or his skills. Anyway, GL mate. :D

You also forgot that we have trained with each other for hours and that my past clan members has helped you get a car :D You have indeed become a better player because you used to run away from me but now you stand your ground LOL.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 01:59:39 am »