April 28, 2024, 12:52:03 am

Author Topic: Application - Kraiten  (Read 6708 times)

kraiten

• View Profile
Application - Kraiten
« on: December 27, 2012, 12:25:59 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: Kraiten

Previous Nicks: [UA]Kraiten

Timezone/Country: Canada

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: Almost a month

Previous clans: United Assassins

Do you use mIRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: It looks like a great bunch of people to play with and my friends are in it

Favourite weapon: It's either the Spaz12, Shotgun or the Laser Sniper

Which VUs do you know: [VU_T]Sammael, [VU]Pallazo

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes, totally would do it

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:06:58 am by Castagna »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kraiten
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 12:38:43 pm »
No, get to know more VUs.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 01:11:15 pm »
Don't really know you, but you shouldn't be joining us because we're ''popular'', and get to know more VU's.
For now, it's a no.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 01:22:50 pm »
he can get to know more people closely as time passes, don't let that be too much of a deterrent. i must say though, that age surprised me kraiten. when we on LW, u calling me hacker and shit cuz you just couldnt hit me, swore you were some 14 year old. You didn't curse or spam at me so I'll let it slide but it shows me you're either fairly new to VCMP or you need serious guidance.

Nontheless, I'm a dude that gives chances. I'll vote trainee

you shouldn't be joining us because we're ''popular''

I agree with that if he's another one of those no good individuals but without some popularity, most of us already here wouldn't be here. Maybe he just means well

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 03:45:47 pm »
I haven't met you so far and i don't know what exactly you're. It's a no from me.

Don't consider this as the last opinion. Play with us and get to know us more.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 04:24:54 pm »
I haven't met you so far and i don't know what exactly you're. It's a no from me.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 05:02:42 pm »

+ I don't see much effort in this application.
nein Mann, es ist nicht gut getan.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:34:55 pm by Kratos »

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 05:52:46 pm »
He has 0 posts in the forum and I had never seen him in game.
I vote no, we can`t accept anyone who makes an application.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 06:06:41 pm »
Haven't seen him before, can't vote.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

kraiten

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 08:34:36 pm »
he can get to know more people closely as time passes, don't let that be too much of a deterrent. i must say though, that age surprised me kraiten. when we on LW, u calling me hacker and shit cuz you just couldnt hit me, swore you were some 14 year old. You didn't curse or spam at me so I'll let it slide but it shows me you're either fairly new to VCMP or you need serious guidance.

Nontheless, I'm a dude that gives chances. I'll vote trainee

you shouldn't be joining us because we're ''popular''

I agree with that if he's another one of those no good individuals but without some popularity, most of us already here wouldn't be here. Maybe he just means well
I've tried to talk to a lot of VU members before. I think there were three of them on when they talked to me and some how they ganged up on me XD. I saw MadKiller before but Idk if he recognizes me. I'm one of those guys that can overpower a bunch of people one on 5. I'm also good friends with the admins and pro players of Vice City. I'll try to talk to more of you guys and post on the forums regularly. Also, another point I'm joining is that my friends are in it. I also don't rage a lot.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:47:20 pm by kraiten »

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 08:46:13 pm »
I'm one of those guys that can overpower a bunch of people one on 5.

Speaking of ownage...
I think you misread the question Time you have played vcmp. We ask you how long you have played VC-MP, not how often you play it. Please answer it again and I will calculate if you are pwner-worthy.

Oh and in which servers do you mostly play on?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:49:05 pm by LaS3r »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

Pallazo

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 09:01:48 pm »
Everyone pretty much covered everything there is to say.
Also its unnecessary to pm me in the forum to check your application, since I always check them and I reply if I have something relevant to add.

Get acquainted with some VU's mate.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 09:36:53 pm »
I've tried to talk to a lot of VU members before. I think there were three of them on when they talked to me and some how they ganged up on me XD. I saw MadKiller before but Idk if he recognizes me. I'm one of those guys that can overpower a bunch of people one on 5. I'm also good friends with the admins and pro players of Vice City. I'll try to talk to more of you guys and post on the forums regularly. Also, another point I'm joining is that my friends are in it. I also don't rage a lot.
That time i wasn't on this world, if you talked to too many VUs then why only you know 2 members of VU?

Sammael

• Regular
  • Current nick: Sachiko
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 10:50:27 pm »
Considering I was accepted only knowing Pallazo before I applied, I don't think that's a very good reason to say no to him. I'm the only VU he talks to almost daily. But he's seen Veteran, GangstaRas, and Ryne as well.

So, if my vote counts, I'd vote the same as the other guy giving him a chance. Trainee.

I mean, really. As bad(meaning skill wise) as I am in game...and I got in...Kraiten should be a shoe-in with as good as he is compared to me. All I'm saying is don't write him off because he only knows me more than the other VUs.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 11:20:32 pm »
You are fairly new mens, and Castagna had invited you (who is a co-leader now). It ain't smart to accept everyone. He can meet more VUs and apply after some time when he thinks he's ready.
Also, skills don't almost count ( I think )

VU + Co-L > VU_T

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:22:33 pm by Kratos »