May 02, 2024, 07:39:05 am

Author Topic: Application - JackDawZ  (Read 4267 times)

7echn0

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JackDawZ
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 05:08:02 pm »
Seemed alright in EA, but after the proof proved me wrong, it's a nope from me.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 06:49:00 pm »
We dont need hypocrites in here anyway!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2012, 07:05:38 pm »

He uses Drive by too.

Yes, sometimes I'm aggressive. At that time (on the screenshots), I was very aggressive, because the 4 days ago has died my parrot and i have hated the all. Sorry me, it will not happen again.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:20:04 pm by JackDawZ »

Rathan

• Regular
  • Register in my server ---->>>www.f1-server.tk<---
    • View Profile
    • [TZ]Formula 1 Server
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 07:28:25 pm »

Yes, sometimes I'm aggressive. At that time (on the screenshots), I was very aggressive, because the 4 days ago has died my parrot and i have hated the all. Sorry me, it will not happen again.

Pls Dont lie So that u can be accepted in VU

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 07:31:44 pm »

My crow mysteriously disappeared (probably died in a storm), but I didn't go berserk!

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2012, 07:43:36 pm »
I'm not forcing you to believe in it, as you wish, Rathan. That was my favourite parrot, he has lived for 8 years.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:46:08 pm by JackDawZ »

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 02:39:08 pm »
I'm not forcing you to believe in it, as you wish, Rathan. That was my favourite parrot, he has lived for 8 years.
LOL! Thats the lamest reason i have ever seen,if your parrot died,that doesnt mean you freak out on others,for example,next time your another parrot dies,you'll freak out on your friends/family? Seriously? You suck at making excuses,even if it was real,that doesnt make you freak out,even my grandmother died last week,i didnt just keep yelling "THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED,YOU ALL SUCK".You are just making excuses because that guy killed you,you're though a raging lunatic,but also a hypocrite.If you can improve yourself,you can get a chance in the clan.Better luck next time,i still stand by my no.
P.S: Laser dont post that pic,whenever i see it,i just remind of trollface.I HATEEEEE
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:39:20 pm by Inferno »

Pallazo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 07:47:23 pm »

It's totally wrong.His attitude sucks,He is newbie,Rage quiter and abuser,I will post picx as soon as possible.He just show's good attitude towards VU,because he want to be accepted.He is acting like a good guy.

Well like I said, I've only seen him in racing servers. never witnessed anything of the sort, obviously. I agree that the pics shown don't really work in his favor but I'm still willing to give him a chance. It's not like he can't be kicked from the clan if he doesn't behave.. perhaps being accepted might do him some good, I dunno.

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 08:03:01 am »
No

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2012, 10:45:20 pm »
roflmao, sorry im not laughing at your parrot but that was so funny...

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 08:32:58 am »
So what you're saying is your parrot died so you fucking decided to rage and flame everything and everyone. Strong no from me.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2012, 08:53:26 am »
After all the departures few time ago, at least I'm not going to judge everyone by just there application or English skills. We just want loyalty ( that doesn't means extremely broken English can be accepted ). I never met you and don't know about you at all. However posts above helped me to judge you a little bit. If your attitude is bearable in one "specific" server, that doesn't means you do deserve a chance. Stop being double-faced and behave normally, properly in every server and be friendly.

For now, it's a no from my side until i observe some improvement in your attitude.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 12:04:03 pm »
Bump?

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 05:20:34 pm »
I appreciate your dedication, but gonna vote no.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 06:20:13 pm »
So, guys i have understood what my relation to players is very bad and i need to improve it (english too xD)!
I think would be better if this application will be closed.
Anyway thanks for YES and NO and good luck to all! I'll be back! ;)